Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,094 members, 7,863,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections (7959 Views)

Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far / Watch Moment INEC Chairman Prof Mahmod Yakubu Declared Tinubu Winner Of The 2023 / 1 Year After Yakubu The Pap Producer Was Mocked For Doing Pap Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections by STEWpid(f): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2023
Chai..

Lobarton.
Re: Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:32am On Jul 27, 2023
FuckDModz:

Most Nigerians are foolish.

You are very wrong the truth of the matter all over the world most Nigerians are illiterate and we only vote for a failure to lead them. Nigerian people and illiteracy is like 1 and 2
Re: Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections by benjackugo: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2023
U
Re: Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections by benjackugo: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2023
Akpabio Laughing As Senate Passes A Motion To 'Let The Poor Breathe'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpMROKtbhLE
Re: Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections by Wizardslayer: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2023
You people should stop glorifying evil and abomination.

Trust tinubu to pay anyone payable to and bribe anyone bribable. What a desperate and shameless man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections by Decent09(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2023
Re: Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections by Decent09(m): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2023
SenatePresdo:
There is nothing positive about that election and Fraudulent Mamoud Yakub.

How on Holy Earth did Tinubu win Rivers State ahead of Obi and Atiku?

And he Mamoud Yakub declared Tinubu winner without considering 25% in FCT?

This country is sitting on a keg of gunpowder.

Ask Woke, your fellow Rant Man
Re: Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections by blueAgent(m): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2023
AntiChristian:
May Allah bless Mahmood Ya'qub and Former President Muhammadu Buhari! May their mistakes be forgiven as we ask Allah to forgive our sins!

There's is no jail for him!

Give the wailers a bucket!

Useless prayer.
Re: Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections by AntiChristian: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2023
blueAgent:

Useless prayer.

That's why despite all of your prayers he kept shinning everyday!

The more you wail the more he shines!
Re: Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections by id4sho(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2023
Barometerr:
Shame don finish patapat, hear this girl please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2rKMRI_fns

Hilarious 😆🤣
Re: Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections by blueAgent(m): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2023
AntiChristian:

That's why despite all of your prayers he kept shinning everyday!

The more you wail the more he shines!

Who is shinning?

Don't be fooled by that.

Psalms 37:35 I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree. 37:36 Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.
Psalms 37:7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
Re: Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections by Sermwell(m): 10:13am On Jul 27, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Yakubu the Yahoo man.

The man was just whinning Nigerians before the election,after the election baba just change am for us grin cheesy tongue.

Who I pity most is Mike Igini,the man was just so confident and shouting "the 2023 election is a game changer" up and down grin. Until they change am for him,baba is no longer granting interviews again.

Fear who no fear Nigerian system.
I swear! Mike Igini fell for the scam like we all did! Even as an insider, he didn't see it coming! grin
Re: Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections by adioolayi(m): 10:20am On Jul 27, 2023
The commission tried and INEC has greatly improved.

Maybe if Prof Mahmoud has exercise some caution, listen to the oppositions voices and use his powers of 7days window to review the elections...

He would have been able to convince the opposition on why IREV didn't work ...and no one would have questioned the manual collation of the Presidential election.

Deep down...Atiku-PDP and Peter Obi-LP know that they lose that election.

The process would have been more clearer...Prof Mahmoud too rush the thing
Re: Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections by slowice(m): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2023
The most useless inec chairman ever. He's so daft that he couldn't even rig an election properly.

See the mess he made everywhere across the country. Sincerely, this isn't an election and should be canceled and Mahmoud jailed.
Re: Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections by AntiChristian: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2023
blueAgent:

Who is shinning?

Don't be fooled by that.

Psalms 37:35 I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree. 37:36 Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.
Psalms 37:7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

So which Psalmic verses makes you dey suffer while your enemies dey enjoy?
Re: Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections by pepericozi: 10:30am On Jul 27, 2023
FuckDModz:

Most Nigerians are foolish.

Yakubu will end up in jail by God's grace.

Re: Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections by crossfm: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2023
Sermwell:

I swear! Mike Igini fell for the scam like we all did! Even as an insider, he didn't see it coming! grin

The guy just went mute 🤐. I really pity him.
He was all over TV and radio station shouting game changer,game changer. How results will be uploaded at real time.
Re: Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections by whitekad(m): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2023
XtraFortunes:
Yakubu of Inec is a fraudster. He will not excape punishment.

He sabotaged the will of Nigerians and should be behind bars just like the idiot Emefiele of CBN.

Justice delayed but definitely not denied.

#PODatti is coming
where Atiku will come dey, abi Obi still win Atiku also as u wan give senior to the last born with age difference barrier. Use ur brain 🧠 at least get sense for once.
Re: Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections by begge: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2023
Mahmood is worse than emiefele
Re: Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections by bdon12: 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
I have not read ir write up bt God punish u for mentioning positives
Re: Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections by blueAgent(m): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
AntiChristian:

So which Psalmic verses makes you dey suffer while your enemies dey enjoy?

I should be asking you that.

Am not suffering, not when I make money from the subsidy removal.

Clown.

The joke is on you. grin grin
Re: Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections by AntiChristian: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
blueAgent:

I should be asking you that.

Am not suffering, not when I make money from the subsidy removal.

Clown.

The joke is on you. grin grin

No be you bring verses here?
Re: Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections by Orlyboy: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
There is no difference between this last election and coup de' tat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Challenges "Dawn Of A New Beginning" - Osinbajo / 75 Million Nigerians Lack Access To Electricity – World Bank / Trouble In Paradise As Ipob Attacks Sowore And Sahara Reporters. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.