Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? (7235 Views)

Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? / Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran / Why Pharaoh Body Is Preserved - Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 3:46am On Jul 31, 2023
rolams:

Pls stop responding to this person! He is not a seeker of knowledge or truth. He is only looking for a Muslim whom he can waste his/her time. No matter how hard you proof him wrong, he won't concur. Who knows, He may be Izang, korede or one of their boys. They always copy one of their members who claimed to have knowledge about Islam.

Bro. I can tell you that they have a published book on this lies they carry all around.

It was reported that they both gift one former pastor millions of naira and other valuables to denounce Islam and return to Christianity.

I don't know how I missed this post.

I think honestly that you are the one who despise knowledge. I give you a question instead of answering, you put up a tantrum.

Knowledge is about comprehension and not memorisation of available information. In this respect, you fail woefully.
Why!?
You hold on to Islamic narratives contrary to information available in your religious literatures.

Sorry Sir!

1 Like

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 3:48am On Jul 31, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Islamic theology l am referring you to is about one of your trivial questions that where did Allah and Jesus engage in Q5:114-118.
Go and read Chapters 5 and 19 of the Qur'an for understanding of Messiah in Islam.
You tell me?
When and where did Allah have the conversation?

Islam doesn't even know what the term means. If you do, show me!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 3:51am On Jul 31, 2023
rolams:

Messiah mean the ANOINTED. By the way, what does this has to do with all these filth you are writing here and there?
This is a Jewish /Christian definition sir.

There is NOTHING like Anointing in ALL of Islam: is there?
How do you know Jesus is the Messiah?

According to Islam what does the TITLE Messiah mean?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 4:00am On Jul 31, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

....Falsified, altered and quoted out of content and context by unbelieving non muslims.
Then I challenge you to your face to show me ANYTHING which you think I have falsified, altered or quoted out of context else keep quiet in shame.

Again, I challenge you for your evidence if you are not a liar!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 4:20am On Jul 31, 2023
Explore2xmore:
No you have not answered any of my questions.

1. Write out the exact verse or verses you allege were deleted.

2. Provide names of adult males breastfed with evidence. (Naming Salim alone is unacceptable)

You initially claimed a verse and I referred you to it with exact location.
You provided text for this verse.

Another which you lay claim of is entirely from hadith which is most questionable.

The normal practice forbidding marital relations between those who suckled from the same breast is clear.
Q4:23
Prohibited to you [for marriage] are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your [milk] mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your step-daughters under your guardianship [born] of your wives unto whom you have gone in. But if you have not gone in unto them, there is no sin upon you. And [also prohibited are] the wives of your sons who are from your [own] loins, and that you take [in marriage] two sisters simultaneously, except for what has already occurred. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful.

As mischief makers are unable to corrupt the Quran they look to fabricated hadith as a way to achieve this

Answer my questions please or withdraw your claim.

Again, these are your answers with evidences

I perfectly answered your questions
1. What was deleted :
The verse on breastfeeding Adult men 10 times which was later abrogated to 5 times.

[b]Sunan an-Nasa'i 3307: Book 26, Hadith 112

It was narrated that 'Aishah said:
"One of the things that Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, revealed" -(one of the narrators) Al-Harith said (in his narration): "One of the things that were revealed in the Qur'an"- "was that ten known breast-feedings make marriage prohibited, then that was abrogated and changed to five known breast-feedings. Then the Messenger of Allah passed away when this was something that was still being recited in the Qur'an."

Sunan Ibn Majah 1942: Book 9, Hadith 98
“Once of the things that Allah revealed in the the Qur'an and then abrogated was that nothing makes marriage prohibited except ten breastfeedings or five well-known (breastfeedings).”

2. Is it in the modern Qur'an?
No! .
It is Now completely absent and deleted from the Qur'an !

3. An example of the Adult breastfed was Salim
Sunan Ibn Majah 1943: Book 9, Hadith 99
“Sahlah bint Suhail came to the Prophet and said: 'O Messenger of Allah, I see signs of displeasure on the face of Abu Hudhaifah when Salim enters upon me.” The Prophet said: “Breastfeed him.” She said: “How can I breastfeed him when he is a grown man? The Messenger of Allah smiled and said: “I know that he is a grown man.” So she did that, then she came to the Prophet and said: “I have never seen any signs of displeasure on the face of Abu Hudhayfah after that.” And he was present at (the battle of) Badr.

Sunan Abi Dawud 2061
A’ishah wife of the Prophet(ﷺ) and Umm Salamah said “Abu Hudaifah bin ‘Utbah bin Rabi’ah bin ‘Abd Shams adopted Salim as his son and married him to his niece Hind, daughter of Al Walid bin ‘Utbah bin Rabi’ah. He (Salim) was the freed slave of a woman from the Ansar (the Helpers) as the Apostle of Allaah(ﷺ) adopted Zaid as his son. In pre Islamic days when anyone adopted a man as his son, the people called him by his name and he was given a share from his inheritance. Allaah, the Exalted, revealed about this matter Call them by (the name of) their fathers, that is juster in the sight of Allaah. And if ye know not their fathers, then (they are) your brethren in the faith and your clients. They were then called by their names of their fathers. A man, whose father was not known, remained under the protection of someone and considered brother in faith. Sahlah daughter of Suhail bin Amr Al Quraishi then came and said Apostle of Allaah(ﷺ), we used to consider Salim(our) son. He dwelled with me and Abu Hudhaifah in the same house, and he saw me in the short clothes, but Allaah the Exalted, has revealed about them what you know, then what is your opinion about him? The Prophet (ﷺ) said give him your breast feed. She gave him five breast feeds. He then became like her foster son. Hence, A’ishah(may Allaah be pleased with her) used to ask the daughters of her sisters and the daughters of her brethren to give him breast feed five times, whom A’ishah wanted to see and who wanted to visit her. Though he might be of age; he then visited her. But Umm Salamah and all other wives of the Prophet (ﷺ) refused to allow anyone to visit them on the basis of such breast feeding unless one was given breast feed during infancy. They told A’ishah by Allaah we do not know whether that was a special concession granted by the Prophet (ﷺ) to Salim exclusive of the people.

4. Is there evidence that it was Recited as Qur'an?
Yes. Several Sahih hadiths say that
a. Allah revealed it
b. It was recited while it was ten times breastfeeding till it was abrogated to five times.
c. Aisha claimed to have it written on a patchment which a tame sheep ate while they were mourning the death of Mohammed.
d. The verses were still being recited by the time of death of Mohammed.
Sunan an-Nasa'i 3307: Book 26, Hadith 112
"One of the things that Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, revealed" -(one of the narrators) Al-Harith said (in his narration): "One of the things that were revealed in the Qur'an"- "was that ten known breast-feedings make marriage prohibited, then that was abrogated and changed to five known breast-feedings. Then the Messenger of Allah passed away when this was something that was still being recited in the Qur'an."

5. Are the Hadiths Hassan?
All the hadiths are Sahih except where Aisha claimed a sheep ate the verse of stoning and breastfeeding. Even this hadith is Hassan!

We can only use Data provided by Muslims as EVIDENCE for Islam.

Are you a Qur'an only Muslim?

If you are not, then we must use ALL your hadiths especially the ones you call Hassan or Sahih.

Here you are!?
Are these Hadiths Fabrications?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 4:34am On Jul 31, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Jazakallahu bro. May he find some use. Interestingly he follows with more or repeated questions for reasons best known to him

Only because the initial questions were NEVER answered. Instead what you do is to regurgitate standard Islamic Narratives that doesn't answer the original questions one bit.

Here are the original questions: tell me when and where they were answered

Questions:
1. Let's assume that Allah later abrogated this law: Why did Allah put in his Quran the verse of breastfeeding grown up adult males?
2. There are many verses that are abrogated in the Quran but is in the present Quran: why was the verse on breastfeeding an Adult ten times deleted from the Quran?
3. Since it wasn't Mohammed that deleted the verse of stoning and breastfeeding in RECITATION of the Quran, who deleted the verse from the Quran?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 4:41am On Jul 31, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Which hell?
Which fire?
I have said it sometimes ago and still repeating and reminding you and other Christians , dead, alive and unborn, that wasted in advance are your faith, deeds and doctrine as Jesus will disown you and hand you over to Allah to punish you for attributing many falsehood to him against ALLAH and Islam,Q5:14-18

Quran 19:71
There is not one of you who will not go down to it (the Fire), that is a fixed Decree of your Lord

Meaning that ALL Muslims will at least first be in Hell Fire.
Here is the Arabic if you do not like the translation above
وَإِن مِّنكُمۡ إِلَّا وَارِدُهَاۚ كَانَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ حَتۡمࣰا مَّقۡضِیࣰّا

Quran 19:72
Then, We will save those who were cautious of Us, but the harmdoers shall be left there hobbling on their knees

After ALL you Muslims enter the Fire, THEN Allah will THEREAFTER remove the good Muslims and leave others in the Fire

This is the Words of Allah not TenQ. You will ALL first enter the Fire of hell! The only problem is that there is no coming out thereafter!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 6:10am On Jul 31, 2023
Explore2xmore:
1. This verse doesn’t state the sun goes into a body of water, there are no implications of this at all.
If I tell you I found the sun setting in my basket ball net. Then what would you understand?
Will you fuss saying no science says .....
Or if I say the Sun is rising from behind the hills what will you understand?
If you do that i will put you with fools because this has nothing to do with science here but with how I personally saw the sun.

It looked like it was fading into that but not literally.
If indeed it is a metaphor, explain how Dhu al-Qarnayn found a people at the rising or setting of the sun

Qur'an 18:86
Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it set in a spring of murky water: Near it he found a People: We said: "O Zul-qarnain! (thou hast authority,) either to punish them, or to treat them with kindness."

If you claim Qur'an 18:86 is a metaphor,
1. How did Dhul-Qarnain find a people NEAR the setting place of the Sun?
2. How was he supposed to punish them or leave them with kimdness

Explore2xmore:

2. Do you not see that Allah drives clouds? Then He brings them together, then He makes them into a mass, and you see the rain emerge from within it. And He sends down from the sky, mountains [of clouds] within which is hail, and He strikes with it whom He wills and averts it from whom He wills. The flash of its lightening almost takes away the eyesight

The preposition on the translation you have used is misplaced

Hence the confusion.
Mountains of clouds ..is used as a figure of speech used in similar fashion as “metaphor” in English language
Check the Arabic: the word Cloud (as mountain) is not present. Is it?

Qur'an 24:43
Hast thou not seen how Allah wafteth the clouds, then gathereth them, then maketh them layers, and thou seest the rain come forth from between them; He sendeth down from the heaven mountains wherein is hail, and smiteth therewith whom He will, and averteth it from whom He will. The flashing of His lightning all but snatcheth away the sight.

1. If the clouds is NOT figurative/metaphor , how can the mountains be figurative. It is the same verse sir?
2. Apart from the mountain, what else is figurative/metaphor in the verse?

Explore2xmore:

3. No.
https://www.al-islam.org/quran-and-hadith-sayyid-saeed-akhtar-rizvi/addenda-satanic-suggestion
And even the pagans joined Mohammed in prostration.

Why?

Sahih Bukhari / Volume 6 / Book 60 / Hadith 385
Narrated Ibn `Abbas: [/b]The Prophet (ﷺ) performed a prostration when he finished reciting Surat-an-Najm, and all the Muslims and pagans and Jinns and human beings prostrated along with him.

Explore2xmore:

4. No prostitution is not allowed in Islam. The act of temporary marriage was prominent in the ignorant pagan arabian lifestyle and it was abolished in time. Similar to how drinking alcohol was stopped. Quran 4:24 primarily encourages kindness in marital engagement. Giving the mahr (bride price) to the wife as mutually agreed.
Your prophet allowed it, then baned it, then allowed it and it was practiced by you Muslims till the time of Umar.

[b]Sahih Muslim 1405 d

Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported:
We contracted temporary marriage giving a handful of (tales or flour as a dower during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and durnig the time of Abu Bakr until 'Umar forbade it in the case of 'Amr b. Huraith.

Umar forbade Mutah not Mohammed!

Sahih Muslim 1405 a
Jabir b. 'Abdullah and Salama b. al-Akwa' said:
There came to us the proclaimer of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and said: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) has granted you permission to benefit yourselves, i. e. to contract temporary marriage with women.

Sahih Muslim 8: 3243
Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) reported: We were on an expedition with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and we had no women with us. We said: Should we not have ourselves castrated? He (the Holy Prophet) forbade us to do so He then granted us permission that we should contract temporary marriage for a stipulated period giving her a garment, and 'Abdullah then recited this verse: 'Those who believe do not make unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you, and do not transgress. Allah does not like trangressers" (al-Qur'an, v. 87).

What is the difference between temporary marriage and prostitution?
When did Allah abrogate the law of Mutah?

Explore2xmore:

5. What Quran says on breastfeeding is here:
Al-Baqarah 2:233
Mothers may nurse [i.e., breastfeed] their children two complete years for whoever wishes to complete the nursing [period]. Upon the father is their [i.e., the mothers'] provision and their clothing according to what is acceptable. No person is charged with more than his capacity. No mother should be harmed through her child, and no father through his child. And upon the [father's] heir is [a duty] like that [of the father]. And if they both desire weaning through mutual consent from both of them and consultation, there is no blame upon either of them. And if you wish to have your children nursed by a substitute, there is no blame upon you as long as you give payment according to what is acceptable. And fear Allāh and know that Allāh is Seeing of what you do.

Unless you refer to what we trashed out on the claims to breastfeed men.

You do know Muhammad pbuh was mocked by the pagans as writing poetry.
Was the verse of breastfeeding adult males 10 times revealed by Allah?.
Was this verse abrogated and replaced with 5 times breastfeeding by Allah?

Who finally deleted it front the Qur'an?

I've shown you what your Hadiths says.

Are they fabrications?
Can anyone be a Muslim without following the sunna of Mohammed?

And he was mocked for badly reciting sajah with tales of old that he banned it.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by rolams(m): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Jazakallahu bro. May he find some use. Interestingly he follows with more or repeated questions for reasons best known to him

Yes. May Allah accept all our acts of ibadah.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Truthday: 8:23am On Jul 31, 2023
TenQ:

I think honestly that you are the one who despise knowledge. I give you a question instead of answering, you put up a tantrum.

Knowledge is about comprehension and not memorisation of available information. In this respect, you fail woefully.
Why!?
You hold on to Islamic narratives contrary to information available in your religious literatures.

Sorry Sir!

It's because Jesus is a murderer 😂😂😂😂🤣😹😅😧😂😂😂😂😂

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by rolams(m): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2023
TenQ:

Why!?

Sorry Sir!

Hmmm! I pray you see the light soon goodbye.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2023
rolams:

Yes. May Allah accept all our acts of ibadah.
Aminnn!
LOL!

May we stop justifying untruths in the name of religion!

According to your books, At least we know that the verse of breastfeeding used to be recited as Qur'an until the modern Muslims deleted it.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2023
Truthday:

It's because Jesus is a murderer 😂😂😂😂🤣😹😅😧😂😂😂😂😂
Really!?
Can you prove that?
Just one person that Jesus killed would be enough or he ordered a person's killing!

La illa aillalah!
And coming from a Muslim : you throw one of your prophets under the bus to feel good!?

You better go say 999 astagafurullah to be forgiven !
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2023
rolams:

Hmmm! I pray you see the light soon goodbye.
Have a nice day too.

Sorry that I am harsh on you. I wish you no harm. I pray that you will see the Light of the World and be transformed to His kingdom.

Evidently, you are too emotionally involved with Islam to think or reason and I understand. However, it is about where to spend your eternity after here on earth.

I would be the most evil human being knowing what I know and keeping quiet about it.

Islam is ANTICHRIST: a replacement for the Messiah! It will lead you to no where but Hell. I plead with you to ask Questions. Don't just swallow ANYTHING because it has the name of God attached.

Too many Lies and Deception in Islam!

Have a nice day
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by rolams(m): 10:07am On Jul 31, 2023
TenQ:

If indeed it is a metaphor, explain how Dhu al-Qarnayn found a people at the rising or setting of the sun

Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it set in a spring of murky water: Near it he found a People: We said: "O Zul-qarnain! (thou hast authority,) either to punish them, or to treat them with kindness."

Hast thou not seen how Allah wafteth the clouds, then gathereth them, then maketh them layers, and thou seest the rain come forth from between them; He sendeth down from the heaven mountains wherein is hail, and smiteth therewith whom He will, and averteth it from whom He will. The flashing of His lightning all but snatcheth away the sight.

1. If the clouds is NOT figurative/metaphor , how can the mountains be figurative. It is the same verse sir?

WHY?

Narrated Ibn `Abbas: [/b]The Prophet (ﷺ) performed a prostration when he finished reciting Surat-an-Najm, and all the Muslims and pagans and Jinns and human beings prostrated along with him.

[b]Tafsir Al-Jalalayn of Qur'an 22:52 disagree with you sir

Your prophet allowed it, then baned it, then allowed it and it was practiced by you Muslims till the time of Umar.

Sahih Muslim 1405 d
We contracted temporary marriage giving a handful of (tales or flour as a dower during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and durnig the time of Abu Bakr until 'Umar forbade it in the case of 'Amr b. Huraith.

Sahih Muslim 1405 a
There came to us the proclaimer of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and said: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) has granted you permission to benefit yourselves, i. e. to contract temporary marriage with women.

Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) reported: We were on an expedition with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and we had no women with us. We said: Should we not have ourselves castrated? He (the Holy Prophet) forbade us to do so He then granted us permission that we should contract temporary marriage for a stipulated period giving her a garment, and 'Abdullah then recited this verse: 'Those who believe do not make unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you, and do not transgress. Allah does not like trangressers" (al-Qur'an, v. 87).

Are they fabrications?

Mr TenQ,

If I don't respond to all these filth you have been post here all these while, it is just because I have never and will never take you serious because the bad motive you have on these posts. But let me just tell you to stop quoting the Quran out of context. Below is the translation of the verse you quoted

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

Q18 vs 86
Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, “O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness.”

AMATUL RAHMAN OMAR
(18:86) So that when he reached (the land of) the setting of the sun, (the western most part of his empire,) he found it (- the sun) disappearing (as if) in a vast muddy pool of murky water (- the Black Sea), and close to it he found a certain people. We said, `Dhul-Qarnain! you may either punish (them) or treat them with kindness. (They being at your disposal.)´ see the file I attached here too

My fellow Muslim brother has explained but you failed to admit.

To your no 1 question: the rising and the setting of the sun here is used as a geographical location or map. Little understanding should have help you here.

Now Question 2: you should know that the man in question (Dhul-Qarnain) is a conqueror and those people he found at the extreme are at his liberty, they can't run away as there is an ocean there (somewhere around Cyprus). Allah given him the chance to decide on what to do. Is there anything special in that? If truly you are a good researcher and someone who really wants to learn, you should have gotten the details from tafsir ibn Kathir.

Just yourself a, try and go to a far sloppy distance close to the ocean and see if it won't look like the sun set in there.

On Q24 vs 43: little understanding of Arabic would have rescue you from this error. My fellow brother has rightly answered you here. The metaphor here is clear, can't you use metaphor while making a statement? Allah is using the term for description. This word may mean frozen clouds which have been referred to as mountains in the heavens metaphorically. At the same time, it may also mean the mountains of the earth which stand high in the heavens and whose snow-capped peaks cause condensation in the clouds which results in hailstorms. See the translation attached here for better understanding. There are lots of tafsir you can read.

Is it compulsory for a whole sentence to be expressed metaphorically? No

The satanic verse in the Quran: how can satan get close to prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) when the satan himself has confirmed that he can't near the believers. Allah has said in the Quran 15 vs 42 that satan has no authority over His servants. There are several verses of the Quran to disproof this. Read the reply here https://www.islamonline.net/en/alleged-satanic-verse/%3famp.

On the other issues raised, my lovely Muslim brother has answered you.
I really don't have time for all these but I just want to say this little.

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by rolams(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2023
TenQ:

Have a nice day too.

Sorry that I am harsh on you. I wish you no harm. I pray that you will see the Light of the World and be transformed to His kingdom.

Evidently, you are too emotionally involved with Islam to think or reason and I understand. However, it is about where to spend your eternity after here on earth.

I would be the most evil human being knowing what I know and keeping quiet about it.

Islam is ANTICHRIST: a replacement for the Messiah! It will lead you to no where but Hell. I plead with you to ask Questions. Don't just swallow ANYTHING because it has the name of God attached.

Too many Lies and Deception in Islam!

Have a nice day

For your mind and what you are programmed to believe.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by rolams(m): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2023
TenQ:

Aminnn!
LOL!

May we stop justifying untruths in the name of religion!

According to your books, At least we know that the verse of breastfeeding used to be recited as Qur'an until the modern Muslims deleted it.

To proof this has been so difficult for you. Just quote the verse pls!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 10:26am On Jul 31, 2023
rolams:

To proof this has been so difficult for you. Just quote the verse pls!
Please confirm that you are saying that
The verse of Breastfeeding a number of times was not revealed and recited as the Qur'an up till the death of Mohammed.

And I will give you three Islamic sources that prove that the verse for breastfeeding was recited as Qur'an.

Do you accept the challenge or you will escape?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2023
rolams:

Mr TenQ,
If I don't respond to all these filth you have been post here all these while, it is just because I have never and will never take you serious because the bad motive you have on these posts. But let me just tell you to stop quoting the Quran out of context. Below is the translation of the verse you quoted

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Q18 vs 86
Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, “O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness.”
AMATUL RAHMAN OMAR
(18:86) So that when he reached (the land of) the setting of the sun, (the western most part of his empire,) he found it (- the sun) disappearing (as if) in a vast muddy pool of murky water (- the Black Sea), and close to it he found a certain people. We said, `Dhul-Qarnain! you may either punish (them) or treat them with kindness. (They being at your disposal.)´ see the file I attached here too

My fellow Muslim brother has explained but you failed to admit.

To your no 1 question: the setting of the rising and the setting of the sun here is used as a geographical location or map. Little understanding should have help you here.

Now Question 2: you should know that the man in question (Dhul-Qarnain) is a conqueror and those people he found at the extreme are at his liberty, they can't run away as there is an ocean there (somewhere around Cyprus). Allah given him the chance to decide on what to do. Is there anything special in that? If truly you are a good researcher and someone who really wants to learn, you should have gotten the details from tafsir ibn Kathir.

Just yourself a, try and go to a far sloppy distance close to the ocean and see if it won't look like the sun set in there.
You answered ALL the Questions I didn't ask but ignored the specific questions I asked
I am sure you know that all the words in square brackets do not exist in the Arabic.
Please is it possible for anyone to reach the setting place of the sun? (Let us assume it means the WEST)
How do you explain the fact that Dhul-Qarnayn saw people living in the WEST (except the earth is FLAT)?

rolams:

On Q24 vs 43: little understanding of Arabic would have rescue you from this error. My fellow brother has rightly answered you here. The metaphor here is clear, can't you use metaphor while making a statement? Allah is using the term for description. This word may mean frozen clouds which have been referred to as mountains in the heavens metaphorically. At the same time, it may also mean the mountains of the earth which stand high in the heavens and whose snow-capped peaks cause condensation in the clouds which results in hailstorms. See the translation attached here for better understanding. There are lots of tafsir you can read.

Is it compulsory for a whole sentence to be expressed metaphorically? No
How do you know what is metaphoric or not as NOTHING else apart from that is metaphoric in the verse?

rolams:

The satanic verse in the Quran: how can satan get close to prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) when the satan himself has confirmed that he can't near the believers. Allah has said in the Quran 15 vs 42 that satan has no authority over His servants. There are several verses of the Quran to disproof this. Read the reply here https://www.islamonline.net/en/alleged-satanic-verse/%3famp.

On the other issues raised, my lovely Muslim brother has answered you.
I really don't have time for all these but I just want to say this little.
You didnt answer my Questions: you answered your own questions.

Have you read this hadith before?
Sahih Muslim 2814a: Book 52, Hadith 62
Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:
There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.

The reason why it seems I repeat my Questions is that, when I ask you a Question on A , you will find your own question to answer other than Question A.

Let me summarise my Questions one at a time for you to see
1. About Dhul-Qarnain:
a. How did Dhul-Qarnain find a people NEAR the setting place of the Sun?
b. How was he supposed to punish them or leave them with kindness

2. On the Mountains as described in Qur'an 24:43
a. Did you decide that the mountain is a metaphor just because it didn't make sense scientifically?
b. If the clouds is NOT figurative/metaphor , how can the mountains be figurative. It is the same verse sir?
c. Apart from the "mountain", what else is figurative/metaphor in the verse?

3. On the Satanic Verses
Narrated Ibn `Abbas: The Prophet (ﷺ) performed a prostration when he finished reciting Surat-an-Najm, and all the Muslims and pagans and Jinns and human beings prostrated along with him.

a. Why did the Pagans joined Mohammed in Prostration as he read the verse?
b. Is it true that Mohammed was under the power of Black magic for almost one year? Doesn't that contradict Quran 15:42
c. Did Mohammed say that satan commands him to do good

There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.

Have you read the Tafsir of Al-Jalalyn on Surah Najm?
He seems to TOTALLY disagree with you !
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by rolams(m): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
TenQ:

You answered ALL the Questions I didn't ask but ignored the specific questions I asked
I am sure you know that all the words in square brackets do not exist in the Arabic.
Please is it possible for anyone to reach the setting place of the sun? (Let us assume it means the WEST)
How do you explain the fact that Dhul-Qarnayn saw people living in the WEST (except the earth is FLAT)?

How do you know what is metaphoric or not as NOTHING else apart from that is metaphoric in the verse?

You didnt answer my Questions: you answered your own questions.

Have you read this hadith before?

The reason why it seems I repeat my Questions is that, when I ask you a Question on A , you will find your own question to answer other than Question A.

Let me summarise my Questions one at a time for you to see
1. About Dhul-Qarnain:
a. How did Dhul-Qarnain find a people NEAR the setting place of the Sun?
b. How was he supposed to punish them or leave them with kindness

2. On the Mountains as described in Qur'an 24:43
a. Did you decide that the mountain is a metaphor just because it didn't make sense scientifically?
b. If the clouds is NOT figurative/metaphor , how can the mountains be figurative. It is the same verse sir?
c. Apart from the "mountain", what else is figurative/metaphor in the verse?

3. On the Satanic Verses
Narrated Ibn `Abbas: The Prophet (ﷺ) performed a prostration when he finished reciting Surat-an-Najm, and all the Muslims and pagans and Jinns and human beings prostrated along with him.

a. Why did the Pagans joined Mohammed in Prostration as he read the verse?
b. Is it true that Mohammed was under the power of Black magic for almost one year? Doesn't that contradict Quran 15:42
c. Did Mohammed say that satan commands him to do good

Have you read the Tafsir of Al-Jalalyn on Surah Najm?
He seems to TOTALLY disagree with you !

I have said it before. Take care!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by rolams(m): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
TenQ:

Please confirm that you are saying that
The verse of Breastfeeding a number of times was not revealed and recited as the Qur'an up till the death of Mohammed.

And I will give you three Islamic sources that prove that the verse for breastfeeding was recited as Qur'an.

Do you accept the challenge or you will escape?

Quote the verse na!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by gaskiyamagana: 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
TenQ:

Quran 19:71
There is not one of you who will not go down to it (the Fire), that is a fixed Decree of your Lord

Meaning that ALL Muslims will at least first be in Hell Fire.
Here is the Arabic if you do not like the translation above
وَإِن مِّنكُمۡ إِلَّا وَارِدُهَاۚ كَانَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ حَتۡمࣰا مَّقۡضِیࣰّا

Quran 19:72
Then, We will save those who were cautious of Us, but the harmdoers shall be left there hobbling on their knees

After ALL you Muslims enter the Fire, THEN Allah will THEREAFTER remove the good Muslims and leave others in the Fire

This is the Words of Allah not TenQ. You will ALL first enter the Fire of hell! The only problem is that there is no coming out thereafter!
Poor reader with poor mind, poor understanding and poor interpretation, as poor defense of his and other hell bound Christians according to Q5:114-118.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by gaskiyamagana: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
TenQ:

You tell me?
When and where did Allah have the conversation?

Islam doesn't even know what the term means. If you do, show me!
Not me, it is other people who have time to explain to you what your beliefs, thinking and reasoning have been ROBOTICALY programed against. May be you forgot that I have said this many times. Mine is to hit you mildly or wildly with my fact-car , without apology, when you cross my faith road .
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
rolams:

Quote the verse na!

All the Hadiths below show that Allah revealed the verse of Breastfeeding Adult men in the Qur'an

“Once of the things that Allah revealed in the the Qur'an and then abrogated was that nothing makes marriage prohibited except ten breastfeedings or five well-known (breastfeedings).”

Sunan Ibn Majah 1944: Book 9, Hadith 100
“The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.”

Are you now convinced or the hadiths are all FABRICATIONS!?

Have a nice Day!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by rolams(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
TenQ:

All the Hadiths below show that Allah revealed the verse of Breastfeeding Adult men in the Qur'an

“The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.”

Have a nice Day!

cool cool cool
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Poor reader with poor mind, poor understanding and poor interpretation, as poor defense of his and other hell bound Christians according to Q5:114-118.

gaskiyamagana:

Not me, it is other people who have time to explain to you what your beliefs, thinking and reasoning have been ROBOTICALY programed against. May be you forgot that I have said this many times. Mine is to hit you mildly or wildly with my fact-car , without apology, when you cross my faith road .

The Question is has been very simple: Who Deleted the verse of Breastfeeding of Adult males in the Qur'an?

None of you have been able to say who did it. But at least, we have shown you that verses were Deleted.

Again below are three of your own Hadiths showing that your Quran has been doctored by some zealous Muslims. Perhaps this is why no one can connect any of the modern day Qur'an to either copies from Abu Bakr or copies from Uthman.

All the Hadiths below show that Allah revealed the verse of Breastfeeding Adult men in the Qur'an AND the verses somehow was DELETED from your QURAN

Have a nice Day!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
rolams:

cool cool cool

rolams:

Quote the verse na!
So you no get liver!

Have a beautiful night rest please.
I wish you the very best of your life.
Thanks for your time
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Explore2xmore: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
The first pillar of Islam is belief.
Belief in Allah, his prophets, their books, heaven, hell, destiny and predestination.

The books mentioned here are the Torah, Zabur, Injil and Quran. No mention of hadith.

TenQ:

Again, these are your answers with evidences

I perfectly answered your questions
1. What was deleted :
The verse on breastfeeding Adult men 10 times which was later abrogated to 5 times.

[b]Sunan an-Nasa'i 3307: Book 26, Hadith 112

2. Is it in the modern Qur'an?
No! .
It is Now completely absent and deleted from the Qur'an !

3. An example of the Adult breastfed was Salim
Sunan Ibn Majah 1943: Book 9, Hadith 99
“Sahlah bint Suhail came to the Prophet and said: 'O Messenger of Allah, I see signs of displeasure on the face of Abu Hudhaifah when Salim enters upon me.” The Prophet said: “Breastfeed him.” She said: “How can I breastfeed him when he is a grown man? The Messenger of Allah smiled and said: “I know that he is a grown man.” So she did that, then she came to the Prophet and said: “I have never seen any signs of displeasure on the face of Abu Hudhayfah after that.” And he was present at (the battle of) Badr.

Sunan Abi Dawud 2061
A’ishah wife of the Prophet(ﷺ) and Umm Salamah said “Abu Hudaifah bin ‘Utbah bin Rabi’ah bin ‘Abd Shams adopted Salim as his son and married him to his niece Hind, daughter of Al Walid bin ‘Utbah bin Rabi’ah. He (Salim) was the freed slave of a woman from the Ansar (the Helpers) as the Apostle of Allaah(ﷺ) adopted Zaid as his son. In pre Islamic days when anyone adopted a man as his son, the people called him by his name and he was given a share from his inheritance. Allaah, the Exalted, revealed about this matter Call them by (the name of) their fathers, that is juster in the sight of Allaah. And if ye know not their fathers, then (they are) your brethren in the faith and your clients. They were then called by their names of their fathers. A man, whose father was not known, remained under the protection of someone and considered brother in faith. Sahlah daughter of Suhail bin Amr Al Quraishi then came and said Apostle of Allaah(ﷺ), we used to consider Salim(our) son. He dwelled with me and Abu Hudhaifah in the same house, and he saw me in the short clothes, but Allaah the Exalted, has revealed about them what you know, then what is your opinion about him? The Prophet (ﷺ) said give him your breast feed. She gave him five breast feeds. He then became like her foster son. Hence, A’ishah(may Allaah be pleased with her) used to ask the daughters of her sisters and the daughters of her brethren to give him breast feed five times, whom A’ishah wanted to see and who wanted to visit her. Though he might be of age; he then visited her. But Umm Salamah and all other wives of the Prophet (ﷺ) refused to allow anyone to visit them on the basis of such breast feeding unless one was given breast feed during infancy. They told A’ishah by Allaah we do not know whether that was a special concession granted by the Prophet (ﷺ) to Salim exclusive of the people.

4. Is there evidence that it was Recited as Qur'an?
Yes. Several Sahih hadiths say that
a. Allah revealed it
b. It was recited while it was ten times breastfeeding till it was abrogated to five times.
c. Aisha claimed to have it written on a patchment which a tame sheep ate while they were mourning the death of Mohammed.
d. The verses were still being recited by the time of death of Mohammed.

5. Are the Hadiths Hassan?
All the hadiths are Sahih except where Aisha claimed a sheep ate the verse of stoning and breastfeeding. Even this hadith is Hassan!

We can only use Data provided by Muslims as EVIDENCE for Islam.

Are you a Qur'an only Muslim?

If you are not, then we must use ALL your hadiths especially the ones you call Hassan or Sahih.

Here you are!?
Are these Hadiths Fabrications?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Explore2xmore: 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ibn Ishaq was the son of Yasar’s third son Ishaq, who was a transmitter of akhbar (news) and also used to collect and recount tales of the past.

Ibn Ishaq started collection of tales like his transmitter father and came into collection of Hadith.

However, Ibn Ishaq was ordered to get out of Medina for relating a false Hadith from a woman, Faṭima bint al-Mundhir, wife of Hisham ibn Urwa.

Hence, the false Hadith transmitter Ibn Ishaq left Medina and settled in Baghdad, where he found employment with Abbasids, who were establishing their new Capital in Baghdad having overthrown the Umayyad Caliphate. (“Ibn Isḥaḳ - Encyclopedia of Islam” and “The Making of the Last Prophet”- University of South Carolina).

Under Abbasid’s hands Ibn Ishaq wrote the earliest biography of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) namely “Sirat ar Rasul Allah” in which he brought doubts in the verses of the Quran, pressed lies on Allah, and accused Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) of fabricating Allah’s words.

The false Hadith transmitter Ibn Ishaq transmitted “Qissa Gharaniq” (the story of intermediary cranes) with reference to the verses of Surah Al Najam Chapter 53 of the Quran, in which he accused Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) of not distinguishing the verses of Allah and the verses of Satan and that the Prophet (pbuh) purposely fabricated Allah’s words to compromise with Arab pagans on the matter of intercession (Persian Shafaat “شفاعت”) through their deities Lat, Manat and Uzzah.

Will Ibn Ishaq be the only false hadith transmitter?

I refer you to the Quran then you decide to quote from places that are not secure from manipulation.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Explore2xmore: 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
If these verses were recited kindly provide a copy of the Quran where they exist
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Explore2xmore: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ibn Ishaq started collection of tales like his transmitter father and came into collection of Hadith.

However, Ibn Ishaq was ordered to get out of Medina for relating a false Hadith from a woman, Faṭima bint al-Mundhir, wife of Hisham ibn Urwa.

Following the revelation of verses 53:19 and 53:20 of Surah Al Najam, Have you thought upon al-Lat and al-Uzza (53:19) And Manat, the third, the other?” (53:20), Ibn Ishaq transmitted the false tale that after these verses 53:19 and 53:20 of Surah Al Najam the next two verses, “These are the exalted intermediaries cranes” and “Whose intercession is to be hoped for” were originally revealed by Satan, and as soon as these verses were revealed the whole council of Arab pagans and Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) prostrated to the deities al-Laat , Manat and Uzzah and their conflicts on religion were peacefully dissolved but the Angel of revelation Gabriel’s timely Interventions made the Prophet of Islam aware that these verses were not from Allah as Satan had revealed them. Then Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) instantly changed his point of view.

In other words Ibn Ishaq gave an impression that Satan is more powerful than Allah (Nauzubillah), who made and revealed his verses more efficiently before Allah Who was still managing to reveal His verses through His Angel Gabriel and left behind the Satan.

TenQ:

Why?

[b]Sahih Muslim 1405 d

Sahih Muslim 1405 a

Are they fabrications?

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Explore2xmore: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
In pre-Islamic Arabia, a variety of different marriage practices existed. The most common and recognized types of marriage at this time consisted of: marriage by agreement, marriage by capture, marriage by mahr, marriage by inheritance and Mutah or temporary marriage.

Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) forbade mut’ah marriage and the meat of domestic donkeys at the time of Khaybar. According to another report, he forbade mut’ah marriage at the time of Khaybar and he forbade the meat of tame donkeys. (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3979; Muslim, 1407)

Al-Rabi’ ibn Sabrah al-Juhani narrated that his father told him that he was with the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) who said, “O people, I used to allow you to engage in mut’ah marriages, but now Allah has forbidden that until the Day of Resurrection, so whoever has any wives in a mut’ah marriage, he should let her go and do not take anything of the (money) you have given them.” (Narrated by Muslim, 1406)

The prophet met the pagan practice and in time on Allah's command abolished it.

You see other hadith here and understand that with varying hadith words of reporting in hadith confusion can easily arise.
Following the Quran is better and once you are in doubt about an issue it is better left so as not to fall into wrong doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Prayer For Your Money Flow Today / How Do I Revive My Dieing Prayer Life / Andy Uba In Adultery Mess As Pastor Mistress Delivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.