Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,946 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

He Posted Her Pictures On His.....( Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Posted Her Pictures On His.....( Photo) (1774 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Posted Her Pictures On His.....( Photo) by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2023
I AM STRONG BECAUSE
I know my weaknesses😎
I AM BEAUTIFUL
Because I am aware of my flaws😒😒
I Am FEARLESS😇
because I learned to recognise illusion from real 🤞🤞
I AM WISE😎
Because I learned from my mistake 🥰🥰
I AM A LOVER❤️❤️
Because I have felt hate😔😒
AND
I CAN LAUGH🤣🤣🤣
Because I have known sadness 👻👻
💜💜💜💜💜💜
Re: He Posted Her Pictures On His.....( Photo) by izonborn098(m): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2023
Werey bo motivation speaker pade
Re: He Posted Her Pictures On His.....( Photo) by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2023
izonborn098:
Werey bo motivation speaker pade

Expecting to see sex scene?

X generations
Re: He Posted Her Pictures On His.....( Photo) by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:16am On Jul 27, 2023
Rushing yards
Re: He Posted Her Pictures On His.....( Photo) by izonborn098(m): 8:19am On Jul 27, 2023
I don't think any reasonable man will get erect seeing how unkept u are.
Sunnyshinylight:

Expecting to see sex scene?

X generations

1 Like

Re: He Posted Her Pictures On His.....( Photo) by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
izonborn098:

Yeah like your sisters with smelly pussies and your mama miserable underwears, which hasn't been change since 1960.
Re: He Posted Her Pictures On His.....( Photo) by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
What a generation
Re: He Posted Her Pictures On His.....( Photo) by 7buckz(m): 3:42am On Jul 29, 2023
izonborn098:
🥶🖤
Re: He Posted Her Pictures On His.....( Photo) by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:14am On Jul 29, 2023
Share agents percentage

(1) (Reply)

At What Point Do You Enough Is Enough / Ever Meet A Virgin? / He Slept Wit Her When She Was On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.