Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,648 members, 7,851,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

You Tell Ur Guy Or Girl I Love And The Reply Was Always Fadding Away: Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Tell Ur Guy Or Girl I Love And The Reply Was Always Fadding Away: Why? (1025 Views)

The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / Ladies Post Pictures Of Ur Guy Let See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Tell Ur Guy Or Girl I Love And The Reply Was Always Fadding Away: Why? by tommy2k2(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2007
Most of the time you and your girl or guy are having a conversations on phone and at the end of it all you say, I LOVE U but you never get the right respond, does that mean the relationship is still koool, ??
Re: You Tell Ur Guy Or Girl I Love And The Reply Was Always Fadding Away: Why? by iice(f): 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2007
undecided
Re: You Tell Ur Guy Or Girl I Love And The Reply Was Always Fadding Away: Why? by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2007

I would like to think that both MEN AND WOMEN would just stop playing mind games when it comes to saying, "I Love You" to someone that is taking their words to heart.  A damaged heart is one of the most dreadful pains from which anyone will slowly recover.   I don't know what you mean by, "Is the relationship still cool?" , tho you will feel when a person is not really on the same vybe as you are.  We just deny it and somewhat brainwash our own minds into thinking they really do love us, After all, we mean it from our hearts.   Shouldn't they, so we do think?

It sounds as if they are pulling away, to an extent,  because if you must ask then your instinct is whispering the same.  This is the voice that we oftentimes don't listen to. Since we choose not to, it leads to further pain down the road.  I have been a fool for love, tho its painful,,  I don't regret being the woman that I am in expressing my true self to the object of my desire. We just have to know when its time to move along, carrying our pain and pride,   

the right one will come along without pulling our heartstrings too painfullly,  when its right, its always beautiful, not just when THEY decide to shed what they consider love on us. Love is a constant flowing of communication, outside of sex, upliftment and desiring to talk to, or be with one another as often as possible. When u find your love losing their appetite, it may very well that they are not as hungry for you as they SAY,

I LOVE YOU. is more than just 3 words. Watch their actions and ability to communicate such to you, God bless  

Re: You Tell Ur Guy Or Girl I Love And The Reply Was Always Fadding Away: Why? by CuteAngel(f): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2007
Hmmmn my relationship of 8yrs is almost collapsing because of dis, my bf accused me wrongly of not replying whenever he calls and tells me I LOVE U, i belive its a thing of da heart. Some may say it but not mean it while some really do mean it.
Re: You Tell Ur Guy Or Girl I Love And The Reply Was Always Fadding Away: Why? by Awesomeking: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2015
CuteAngel:
Hmmmn my relationship of 8yrs is almost collapsing because of dis, my bf accused me wrongly of not replying whenever he calls and tells me I LOVE U, i belive its a thing of da heart. Some may say it but not mean it while some really do mean it.
why on earth could u date a man for 8 years,please this post is 2007,if you guys arent married by now,please just dump him,he is wasting your time

(1) (Reply)

Babe's Baby / Please Help,there Is A Guy Stalling My Love-life / Could This Be Love, Lust Or Infatuation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.