Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,404 members, 7,850,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Aishatu ‘yan Guru Nahuce: Pilgrim Returned Missing $80,000, Honoured In Zamfara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aishatu ‘yan Guru Nahuce: Pilgrim Returned Missing $80,000, Honoured In Zamfara (27827 Views)

2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket / Aishatu Umar Maigari's 3 Brothers Die In Motor Accident In Gombe (Photos) / Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aishatu ‘yan Guru Nahuce: Pilgrim Returned Missing $80,000, Honoured In Zamfara by legba1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
I applaud her act of honesty... But would she had been able to ldepart the emirate with the sum if she had decided to keep the money to herself? Wont she need to declare the bulk money at the point of exit considering she didn't enter with the cash in the first place And if she decided not to declare it, wont immigration officials discover the money
Re: Aishatu ‘yan Guru Nahuce: Pilgrim Returned Missing $80,000, Honoured In Zamfara by yahoodetector: 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
They don stage this script because they are seeing that Nneka is making waves so that it will look like their own from their religion and region is also honest! grin grin grin

Fake!

1 Like

Re: Aishatu ‘yan Guru Nahuce: Pilgrim Returned Missing $80,000, Honoured In Zamfara by Landowner101(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
Some have food but cannot eat, some can eat but have no food..

Who am I too reject an answered prayer by God. grin

If you know, you know
Re: Aishatu ‘yan Guru Nahuce: Pilgrim Returned Missing $80,000, Honoured In Zamfara by Paulson2020(m): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
You might like to register with a prop firm account because they give high capital for trader with little fees that is refundable on your first payout but if you don't have money now no problem there's monthly competition the first 100 gets free account to trade with... www.thefundedtraderprogram. C0m
Fendue95:
A woman of integrity.

I just finished learning how to trade forex. I am now able to make consistent profit. But I lack the capital to start trading live.

That's why I have decided to raise trading capital by asking for donations on Nairaland.

I promise to return 20 times the amount donated when I eventually grow the trading acount.

H. O

Whats App
09 128 09 07 96

Here's my trading results.
Re: Aishatu ‘yan Guru Nahuce: Pilgrim Returned Missing $80,000, Honoured In Zamfara by Paulson2020(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
Yet your president as wealthy as he is yet suffocating the poor with extreme tax that will finally be embezzled.... That's thief pro max
NeoWanZaeed:

Mental poverty.

Must you steal before you make am
Re: Aishatu ‘yan Guru Nahuce: Pilgrim Returned Missing $80,000, Honoured In Zamfara by AfonjaPriest: 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
Why is the woman's hands and face exposed? I thought she is supposed to dress like a Muslim masquerade.

1 Like

Re: Aishatu ‘yan Guru Nahuce: Pilgrim Returned Missing $80,000, Honoured In Zamfara by WithFact: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
ManirBK:
Thats Great but Give her money too to solve other issues

More ever pls who go help me slap DAVIDO abeg

The kind slap he gave himself is more painful.
Re: Aishatu ‘yan Guru Nahuce: Pilgrim Returned Missing $80,000, Honoured In Zamfara by broadman20: 1:55am On Jul 28, 2023
Rahkman:
The day this people go catch davido ehhhn

You can help them by collecting the AK 47 from his security details and you will catch him and hand him over to them.

But if anything happens to you don't come here and tell us o!
Re: Aishatu ‘yan Guru Nahuce: Pilgrim Returned Missing $80,000, Honoured In Zamfara by Firstson33(m): 5:35am On Jul 28, 2023
ManirBK:

mumu man you want to slap Davido that is bigger than Islam itself.

1 Like

Re: Aishatu ‘yan Guru Nahuce: Pilgrim Returned Missing $80,000, Honoured In Zamfara by Laanike50(f): 5:58am On Jul 28, 2023
Not only honoured, they should give her money
Re: Aishatu ‘yan Guru Nahuce: Pilgrim Returned Missing $80,000, Honoured In Zamfara by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:05am On Jul 28, 2023
Paulson2020:
Yet your president as wealthy as he is yet suffocating the poor with extreme tax that will finally be embezzled.... That's thief pro max

Must you steal, kill and rip like he did before you make it?
Re: Aishatu ‘yan Guru Nahuce: Pilgrim Returned Missing $80,000, Honoured In Zamfara by Tonytonex(m): 6:42am On Jul 28, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Quick poll: If you find $80k inside bush..

LIKE =I will look for the owner and return it
SHARE =I will keep it for myself.
inside Bush? Na only foolish people go carry am to police.
Re: Aishatu ‘yan Guru Nahuce: Pilgrim Returned Missing $80,000, Honoured In Zamfara by Ekeneegwu(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2023
ManirBK:

Your generation no fit slap Davido know this and know peace …
Re: Aishatu ‘yan Guru Nahuce: Pilgrim Returned Missing $80,000, Honoured In Zamfara by ManirBK: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2023
Ekeneegwu:

Your generation no fit slap Davido know this and know peace …
Pls tell him to come to north and see, even his body guard will assist in ruining him just to safe their head
Re: Aishatu ‘yan Guru Nahuce: Pilgrim Returned Missing $80,000, Honoured In Zamfara by GanagiBitrus: 8:44am On Jul 28, 2023
Tonytonex:
inside Bush? Na only foolish people go carry am to police.
No be lie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aishatu ‘yan Guru Nahuce: Pilgrim Returned Missing $80,000, Honoured In Zamfara by Ekeneegwu(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
ManirBK:
Pls tell him to come to north and see, even his body guard will assist in ruining him just to safe their head

Ask yourself which artist dey come north … come north come sip konu with you abi ? . abeg shift people are talking Aboki dey talk … taaaaaa shatap .
Re: Aishatu ‘yan Guru Nahuce: Pilgrim Returned Missing $80,000, Honoured In Zamfara by Swissli(f): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
Let A Good Thing Finally Trend
Re: Aishatu ‘yan Guru Nahuce: Pilgrim Returned Missing $80,000, Honoured In Zamfara by ChristianMuslim: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
If i hear say i return am.. Kuku kill me now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Map Of Biafra / "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed / Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.