Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) (84071 Views)

Zimbabweโ€™s President Mnangagwa Appoints Son & Nephew As Ministers, Faces Outrage / President Mnangagwa Buying Fried Chicken (Pictured) / President Mnangagwa Appoints 68-Year-Old Sithembiso Nyoni As Minister Of Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by thecommunist(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
madridguy:
Africa leaders with thier bambiala attitude grin
Thank you Putin.

lool, I hope he dash am pilot and maintenance engineer/crew join abi they will have to employ pilot and maintenance crew from Russia.
sometimes, the price you pay to operate and maintain is enough profit for the gifter.

reminds me that year of free GSM sim card. sim card no be issue, na money to load am credit be wahala.
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
World President loading.....
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by mansoor093(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
Hasibanu:
[size=8pt][/size]

Bobo, you never leave this scam of a thing, you know you scammed me last year for old Facebook account, hope you remember
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
Helicopter ๐Ÿš with GPS shocked

1 Like

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by bikefab(m): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
The 3rd world war will be between Russia and the Fascists but unfortunately the Fascists will be disguised as American democrats.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
How them go drive am rich Africa?
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Okorondo: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
See these goat way just finish eat corn ๐ŸŒฝ ๐Ÿ˜œ
IconicR:
If it's not about Asiwaju then I don't care . Whether he's Putin or putout I don't care. As long as Asiwaju is in aso rock and executing plans for a better Nigeria then I'm ok.
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by hodari: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
WriterNig:
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป USA/Nazi/NATOๅ
Guy you're wicked grin
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Blaze14k: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
Prechgold1180:
Nothing special here

B like nah all africa president sabi begi begi

Do you know the meaning of gift?
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by NuCypher: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
bugged helicopter
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by FatherLord: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
WriterNig:

๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia's President Vladimir Putin has gifted his Zimbabwe counterpart a Mil-38 presidential helicopter, according to ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ผ Zimbabwe's ministry of information.

The gift will be delivered soon, the statement posted on social media said.

President Emmerson Mnangagwa is attending the Russia-Africa Summit in St Petersburg along with other African leaders.

Russia also pledged to provide free grain to Zimbabwe and five other African countries.

Zimbabwe has long-standing ties to Russia dating back to the war of liberation against white-minority rule.

It is among the African countries that has maintained a neutral stance in the war in Ukraine, refusing to condemn Russia for the invasion.

They go around begging as if God did not bless Africa
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by RuggedBiafran: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Even though you are a certified Tinubu supporter and a chronic unity begger, I will support your stand on this particular issue. Do you know that PUTIN was on ground directing the fight for independence of Rhodesia(Zimbabwe) from UK? Do you know that Russia gave them independence from the clutches of useless UK?

Below is Putin on ground during the fight for independence of Rhodesia (Zimbabwe). Arrow points to him. UK is the major problem of the world.

This doesn't still mean, you are not a bigot, even if you talk true for here
. grin

FreeStuffsNG:
Zimbabwe needs it.

That country was almost destroyed by the west after it implemented its land reforms under Late Pa Mugabe to the disgust of Britain and its allies. They wrecked their currency and
placed a blockade on them but they remained defiant. The same west that punished Zimbabwe severely now expects Zimbabwe to support Ukraine. Kolewek. That country went through hell in the hands of the west!

They just revived their once highly vibrant thriving agricultural export sector. Congrats to Zimbabwe. Russia and China are taking the place of the west in Africa and I am not particularly excited about it because both sides can not be completely trusted o. Check my signature for free stuffs!

4 Likes

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by hammerT: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
PUTIN RUSSIA WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME IN AFRICA.

IF YOU THINK THE CHINESE DID ANYTHING IN AFRICA, RUSSIA ENTRY IS FANTASTIC.

IN MEAN WAGNER IS ALREADY FLUSHING THE FRENCH OUT OF THE SAHEL REGION.

NO LONGER FRENCH COLONY.

CLEARLY THE WEST NO LONGER OWNS AFRICA.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by cjudy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
If it's not about Asiwaju then I don't care . Whether he's Putin or putout I don't care. As long as Asiwaju is in aso rock and executing plans for a better Nigeria then I'm ok.
Hide your face in shame. Your Asiwaju Dey plan another wotowoto shege pro max he will unleash by next week.
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Reinamaria(f): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
Putin really means business with his alliance to Africa.
The West will not like this.
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by hammerT: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
IF AFRICA IS WISE, THIS IS OUR OPPORTNUNITY TO RISE.

WE HAVE RUSSIA, NORTH KOREA, IRAN AND CHINESE TO PROVIDE TECHNICAL AND TECHNOLOGY HELP.

WE GO OVER THERE TO STUDY.

I BELIEVE AS LONG AS WE WORK HARD, WE WILL BE RESPECTED AS PARTNERS.

IF WE ARE LAZY, WE WIL BE DEALT WITH BADLY.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Akabuking: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
madridguy:
Thank you Putin.
I swear grin baba don collect. him saraka
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by RuggedBiafran: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
The era of UK and France having a strong hold over Africa is gone. The power dynamic is shifting tremendously and apart from USA involvement in the affairs of the West. No Western Nation can match the Russians, let alone the combined power of the Russians and Chinese.

hammerT:
PUTIN RUSSIA WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME IN AFRICA.

IF YOU THINK THE CHINESE DID ANYTHING IN AFRICA, RUSSIA ENTRY IS FANTASTIC.

IN MEAN WAGNER IS ALREADY FLUSHING THE FRENCH OUT OF THE SAHEL REGION.

NO LONGER FRENCH COLONY.

CLEARLY THE WEST NO LONGER OWNS AFRICA.

1 Like

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by hammerT: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
The era of UK and France having a strong hold over Africa is gone. The power dynamic is shifting tremendously and apart from USA involvement in the affairs of the West. No Western Nation can match the Russians, let alone the combined power of the Russians and Chinese.

RUSSIA NEED TO GO AND RESCUE CONGO FROM FRANCE.

THE FRENCH ARE BASTARDS, THEY HAVE LEVEL THE WHOLE FOREST THERE.

THE PLACE IS ONE BIG MINING AREA.

U SEE THOSE FRENCH, THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT.

VERY EVIL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXwtYMy85Bg

2 Likes

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Electrokco: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
Shey Dem don search that helicopter very well before them enter
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
Shey na the Russia wey dem talk say dey struggle be this ba?

3 Likes

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by slowice(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
My Africa..... Na wa
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Lumig: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
What America cannot do without collecting money

1 Like

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Gratefullheart: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
What is actually free about it is wat we don't know
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by hammerT: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
wildikeman:
Shey na the Russia wey dem talk say dey struggle be this ba?

WE TELL THEM WHEN THE WAR START THAT AMERICA CANNOT DO RUSSIA ANYTHING.

THEY SAY NA LIE. THOSE THAT WORSHIP THE WEST INSIST THEY ARE god.

TODAY, HOW MARKET?

AS IT STANDS NOW, ONCE BRICS LAUNCH THEIR CURRENCY NEXT MONTH, AMERICA IS DONE.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by hammerT: 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
THOSE OF YOU HOLDING DOLLARS SHOULD GO AND START MAKING PLANS FOR ITS COLLAPSE.

U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS COMING AND THE TROUBLE AHEAD,.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by davillian(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
They have given this one tracker grin cheesy
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Guguru102(m): 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Zimbabwe needs it.

That country was almost completely destroyed by the west after she implemented its land reforms under Late Pa Mugabe to the disgust of Britain and its allies. They wrecked their currency and placed a blockade on them but they remained defiant. The same west that punished Zimbabwe severely now expects Zimbabwe to support Ukraine. Kolewek. That country went through hell in the hands of the west!

They just revived their once highly vibrant thriving agricultural export sector. Congrats to Zimbabwe. Russia and China are taking the place of the west in Africa and I am not particularly excited about it because both sides can not be completely trusted o. Check my signature for free stuffs!

If you have been an instrument for the oppression of another, you have served satan, and most certainly offended God. Seek out the victims of your wickedness where you can, and offer your repentance and restitution, when possible. God abhors injustice, and grants none dominion over the other...๐Ÿค”

1 Like

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Bigsunny01(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
madridguy:
Thank you Putin.

U can say dat again my broda grin grin grin

Useless set of leaders we got in dis part of de world
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by ade4real2016: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
Prechgold1180:
Nothing special here

B like nah all africa president sabi begi begi

What makes ya damn dumb black ass nigga different from these so called beggers??

2 Likes

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
Blaze14k:

Do you know the meaning of gift?
No sir please can you tell me what the word gift means ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) / Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" / Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trumpโ€™s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.