Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) (84068 Views)

Zimbabwe’s President Mnangagwa Appoints Son & Nephew As Ministers, Faces Outrage / President Mnangagwa Buying Fried Chicken (Pictured) / President Mnangagwa Appoints 68-Year-Old Sithembiso Nyoni As Minister Of Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by descartes400: 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Zimbabwe needs it.

That country was almost completely destroyed by the west after she implemented its land reforms under Late Pa Mugabe to the disgust of Britain and its allies. They wrecked their currency and placed a blockade on them but they remained defiant. The same west that punished Zimbabwe severely now expects Zimbabwe to support Ukraine. Kolewek. That country went through hell in the hands of the west!

They just revived their once highly vibrant thriving agricultural export sector. Congrats to Zimbabwe. Russia and China are taking the place of the west in Africa and I am not particularly excited about it because both sides can not be completely trusted o. Check my signature for free stuffs!

I tell ya, Zimbabwe don suffer from the West hand. Just because a sovereign nation decides to not dance to their wimps and caprices decides to pummel the nation with sanctions for several decades. The West are the AXIS OF EVIL angry

1 Like

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by HeadNigga: 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
How them go drive am rich Africa?
This is the kind of discission I want to be having for the next decade.

Am tired with topic of some druggy or Messiah Peter which are already rich people for life...

I want to be rich legitimately for in 10years time!
lol.
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Unuamume(m): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
Why is it that African leaders behave like beggars?

That is why these people do not take us seriously at all.
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
ade4real2016:

What makes ya damn dumb black ass nigga different from these so called beggers??
Jay z good evening
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by bizhop01: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
How Russia take breath with thousand sanctions
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by backtovillage: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
ivolt:
Shameless beggars everywhere.
Putin's henchman, Lavrov went to Asia for campaign, Asians deal with him like equals.
Business or nothing else.
He went to middle east. Middle eastern leaders were only interested in serious
business dealings, no fawning.

But Lavrov came to Africa and promised Africans free fertilizers and corn and he got
them hooked immediately.
He summoned 50 African countries with a promise of free fertilisers!

Which other continent leaders can you summon with free corn?

What a bunch of disgrace we have over here!
see coup everywhere 😂
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by DaveHarry(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
Mr Putin have succeeded in confirming African leaders as mumu.

1 Like

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Forumobserver12(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
African leaders and beggy beggy, when will our foreign relations be about mutual respect with the rest of the world other than continuous begging for one favour or the other??

1 Like

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
descartes400:

I tell ya, Zimbabwe don suffer from the West hand. Just because a sovereign nation decides to not dance to their wimps and caprices decides to pummel the nation with sanctions for several decades. The West are the AXIS OF EVIL angry
Oh please, nothing is for free
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Adrian9(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
Prechgold1180:
Nothing special here

B like nah all africa president sabi begi begi
Dancing with the Devil
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by RuggedBiafran: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
MALI just removed French as their official language. African Nations with sensibilities are aligning with the Russians and Chinese block. Where as thiefnubuu is still running to France to get validation from Macron. Whereas same Macron supplies Boko Haram and other extremist groups in the desert region of North Africa weapons.

I sincerely need BIAFRA like since last Month. This gathering called NIGERIA is a certified disgrace and a useless testament to what foolish Africans are capable of. South Africa aligning with Russia after all their romance with UK, should tell you something big is about to materialize interns of world power Dynamics and BIAFRANs are best suited to tap into that circle
grin.

hammerT:

RUSSIA NEED TO GO AND RESCUE CONGO FROM FRANCE.

THE FRENCH ARE BASTARDS, THEY HAVE LEVEL THE WHOLE FOREST THERE.

THE PLACE IS ONE BIG MINING AREA.

U SEE THOSE FRENCH, THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT.

VERY EVIL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXwtYMy85Bg

2 Likes

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by johnaruson(m): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
Stop the unjust war in Ukraine
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by DaveHarry(m): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
Only one country summoning a whole continent. Africa!
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by tosinot1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
Prechgold1180:

No sir please can you tell me what the word gift means ?
no one can be trusted, both west and Russia. Wagner group ( Russia sponsor terrorists) is behind recent coup in Africa . They don't mean we'll for Africa, they are just looking for means to recolonize us again
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
Prechgold1180:
Nothing special here
B like nah all africa president sabi begi begi

Na Greek Gift o!
Dictators don't die alone!
Russia did same thin to Ukraine,by allowing them independence and after about 25 yrs now,he is seriously waging War against then- reason,Putin is threatened and live in perpetual fear!
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Leebeedo(m): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
Law #40 - Despise free lunch because everything has a price.
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by hammerT: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
MALI just removed French as their official language. African Nations with sensibilities are aligning with the Russians and Chinese block. Where as thiefnubuu is still running to France to get validation from Macron. Whereas same Macron supplies Boko Haram and other extremist groups in the desert region of North Africa weapons.

I sincerely need BIAFRA like since last Month. This gathering called NIGERIA is a certified disgrace and a useless testament to what foolish Africans are capable of. South Africa aligning with Russia after all their romance with UK, should tell you something big is about to materialize interns of world power Dynamics and BIAFRANs are best suited to tap into that circle
grin.

TINUBU THEY FEAR TO GO SLEEP FOR ASOROCK.

THIS IS WHAT WE CALL, A MAN DECIEVING HIMSEL;F.

HE SAY, HE IS PRESIDENT BUT THEY FEAR ASO ROCK.

HIS TIME WILL COME AND NO WHERE HE CAN RUN OR HIDE.

THEY ARE WAITING FOR HIM AND FRANCE CANT SAVE HIM.

1 Like

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Kemistri3(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Zimbabwe needs it.

That country was almost completely destroyed by the west after she implemented its land reforms under Late Pa Mugabe to the disgust of Britain and its allies. They wrecked their currency and placed a blockade on them but they remained defiant. The same west that punished Zimbabwe severely now expects Zimbabwe to support Ukraine. Kolewek. That country went through hell in the hands of the west!

They just revived their once highly vibrant thriving agricultural export sector. Congrats to Zimbabwe. Russia and China are taking the place of the west in Africa and I am not particularly excited about it because both sides can not be completely trusted o. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Mugabe was an autocrat who ruined his country with corruption, nepotism and human rights abuses for decades

2 Likes

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Wkaay(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
I come in peace
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by RuggedBiafran: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
That is what foolish Trolling APC supporters don't even know. It will shock Dem and by then, they will be talking Southern Unity, and na there thunder go locate them.. grin

hammerT:

TINUBU THEY FEAR TO GO SLEEP FOR ASOROCK.

THIS IS WHAT WE CALL, A MAN DECIEVING HIMSEL;F.

HE SAY, HE IS PRESIDENT BUT THEY FEAR ASO ROCK.

HIS TIME WILL COME AND NO WHERE HE CAN RUN OR HIDE.

THEY ARE WAITING FOR HIM AND FRANCE CANT SAVE HIM.
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by hammerT: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
That is what foolish Trolling APC supporters don't even know. It will shock Dem and by then, they will be talking Southern Unity, and na there thunder go locate them.. grin

NIGER PEOPLE DON SERVE DESSERT, AFTER TINUBU WAS RANTING IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AS LONG AS NA ME BE CHAIRMAN.

NIGER PEOPLE, DEY RELAX NOW, WHILST DEY PLAN THE MAIN COURSE MEAL.

1 DOWN AND 1 MORE TO GO. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by RuggedBiafran: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
You understand the script well well.

hammerT:

NIGER PEOPLE DOM SERVE DESSERT, AFTER TINUBU WAS RANTING IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AS LONG AS NA ME BE CHAIRMAN.

NIGER PEOPLE, DEY RELAX NOW, WHILST DEY PLAN THE MAIN COURSE MEAL.

1 DOWN AND 1 MORE TO GO. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by hammerT: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
You understand the script well well.

I JUST THEY ASK, WHERE IS TINUBU GOING TO RUN TO? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Blaze14k: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
Prechgold1180:

No sir please can you tell me what the word gift means ?

It means u r dumb
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by RuggedBiafran: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Asari Dokubo house for Creek grin

hammerT:

I JUST THEY ASK, WHERE IS TINUBU GOING TO RUN TO? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by hammerT: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
Asari Dokubo house for Creek grin

HAHAHAHAHAHA

U KNOW DEY SAY THE HARDER THEY FORM, THE HARDER THEY FALL.

IF DEM DO ANYHOW, IT WILL GET VERY BLOODY AND GORY FOR THEM.

MAYBE THEY PREFER IT THAT WAY, WE ARE HERE TO WATCH THE MOVIE.

1 Like

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Dozman1234: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
What a French gift.
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by RuggedBiafran: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
No P. grin

hammerT:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

U KNOW DEY SAY THE HARDER THEY FORM, THE HARDER THEY FALL.

IF DEM DO ANYHOW, IT WILL GET VERY BLOODY AND GORY FOR THEM.

MAYBE THEY PREFER IT THAT WAY, WE ARE HERE TO WATCH THE MOVIE.

1 Like

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
Since that guy started posting about his experience studying in Russia, I haven't been able to not like Russia. I don't support the ravaging of Ukraine, with Ukrainians, including children, losing their lives in the barrage. But I do hope Putin survives this whole thing and they bring the war to an end amicably.
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Befii: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
African leaders are turning to the West. Something is coming, something real serious. Putin is building a coalition.
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Padipadi(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
ivolt:
Shameless beggars everywhere.
Putin's henchman, Lavrov went to Asia for campaign, Asians deal with him like equals.
Business or nothing else.
He went to middle east. Middle eastern leaders were only interested in serious
business dealings, no fawning.

But Lavrov came to Africa and promised Africans free fertilizers and corn and he got
them hooked immediately.
He summoned 50 African countries with a promise of free fertilisers!

Which other continent leaders can you summon with free corn?

What a bunch of disgrace we have over here!
Shebi you see the liability helicopter Putin gave?
Fryzi:
Putin gradually building allies in Africa.
With liability 1974model helicopter?
The person below knew below 👇 Putin & China are giving Africa Greek gift.
No dey happy on small wins that can cost your future.
FreeStuffsNG:
Russia and China are taking the place of the west in Africa and I am not particularly excited about it because both sides can not be completely trusted o.
You v good brain unlike the condemned demonic zombie head WritersNG, WriterNig, llordspy is parading.
Putin that disliked us and is more racist than Trump.
He's just doing Greek giveaway.
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Befii: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
Present day - it's Russian Federation was once an empire, then the USSR. Now it's BRICS or something clearly still not obvious. Putin is building a new camp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) / Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" / Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.