Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) (84074 Views)

Zimbabwe’s President Mnangagwa Appoints Son & Nephew As Ministers, Faces Outrage / President Mnangagwa Buying Fried Chicken (Pictured) / President Mnangagwa Appoints 68-Year-Old Sithembiso Nyoni As Minister Of Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Minjim: 12:34am On Jul 28, 2023
No free lunch anywhere.
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by ogaemma: 12:52am On Jul 28, 2023
Each time I see news like this, I keep asking when will Africa be free?
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 1:00am On Jul 28, 2023
madridguy:
Africa leaders with thier bambiala attitude grin
Thank you Putin.
Putin is playing the role of a big brother
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by LajaLaba: 1:07am On Jul 28, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Shettima just go there go waste aviation fuel... ordinary Putin boxers he no achieve 😎😡

Putin no even know say person from Nigeria come sef. His interest is SA, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Zimbabwe, Morocco, Senegal, Ghana, Egypt, Sudan...these are top 10 serious countries in Africa right now
What's this IPOB yapping about....
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by chisupport: 1:08am On Jul 28, 2023
We are just all over the place BEGGING shamelessly with Joy😁😁😁
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by emmaodet: 1:18am On Jul 28, 2023
pansophist:

Ordinary corn o

One would imagine if African leaders are descendants of chickens. Just promise them corn and zoom, you have catch them grin

grin grin
The president of the most populous country in Africa is an advocate of Agbado
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by emmaodet: 1:19am On Jul 28, 2023
ivolt:
Shameless beggars everywhere.
Putin's henchman, Lavrov went to Asia for campaign, Asians deal with him like equals.
Business or nothing else.
He went to middle east. Middle eastern leaders were only interested in serious
business dealings, no fawning.

But Lavrov came to Africa and promised Africans free fertilizers and corn and he got
them hooked immediately.
He summoned 50 African countries with a promise of free fertilisers!

Which other continent leaders can you summon with free corn?

What a bunch of disgrace we have over here!

grin

Honestly, African leaders are shameless
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by perdollar(m): 1:31am On Jul 28, 2023
Putin was a man
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by SuccessfulRichi: 1:55am On Jul 28, 2023
Putin should stay very far from Africa, in fact Nigeria we're more than all these rubbish! African resources stay in Africa!

2 Likes

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Kalistus01: 2:21am On Jul 28, 2023
ivolt:
Putin's henchman, Lavrov went to Asia for campaign, Asians deal with him like equals.

But Lavrov came to Africa and promised Africans free fertilizers and corn and he got
them hooked immediately.

You watch too much CNN
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by pargelenis(m): 2:38am On Jul 28, 2023
Laughing at the PutinZombies who rush to get visa to UK or USA grin
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by IslamIsIdiotic: 3:13am On Jul 28, 2023
Zimbabwe was destroyed by the stupidity of Robert Mugabe and not by the West.
Did Zimbabwe have historical inequities in land distribution? Yes. Nobody would ever deny the racist legacy of colonialism in Zimbabwe as it pertains to land ownership.
However in spite of this, Zimbabwe was self sufficient agriculturally and was one of the very few countries in Africa that was not a net importer of food.
All of that ended because Robert Mugabe wanted to use valuable farm land as a bribe to placate his army of loyal thugs known as the veterans.

He took millions of acres of high yielding agricultural land away from the White farmers who were actually responsible for making Zimbabwe the bread basket of Africa and handed these farms over to his illiterate thugs who had no idea how to run or administer the sophisticated modern equipment on these farms and they just ended up vandalising and running down the farms. Within a matter of months Zimbabwe went from being a food exporter to a food importer.
Overnight many Zimbabweans simply starved to death and the economy collapsed.

FreeStuffsNG:
Zimbabwe needs it.

That country was almost completely destroyed and annihilated by the west after she implemented its land reforms under Late Pa Mugabe to the disgust of Britain and its allies.

The west wrecked the Zimbabwean dollar currency and placed a blockade on them but they remained defiant. The same west that punished Zimbabwe severely now expects Zimbabwe to support Ukraine. Kolewek. That country went through hell in the hands of the west!

They just revived their once highly vibrant thriving agricultural export sector. Congrats to Zimbabwe. Russia and China are taking the place of the west in Africa and I am not particularly excited about it because both sides can not be completely trusted o. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Horus(m): 3:29am On Jul 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpzgx2nlWb8

Zimbabwe President Teaches Putin How to Survive Western Sanctions
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by xandy84: 3:59am On Jul 28, 2023
He does not love his people at all. Russia is the only country in the whole world that can mobilize a 70 years old man to fight in Ukraine. That is the law he just made. If you think that is love them you need to look in the mirror.

flokii:
I just like this Putin man, dunno why.
The guy loves Russia and loves his people no doubt.
If only African leaders can emulate him and stop acting like prostitutes to all and sundry.
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Bigchristo: 4:05am On Jul 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Zimbabwe needs it.

That country was almost completely destroyed and annihilated by the west after she implemented its land reforms under Late Pa Mugabe to the disgust of Britain and its allies.

The west wrecked the Zimbabwean dollar currency and placed a blockade on them but they remained defiant. The same west that punished Zimbabwe severely now expects Zimbabwe to support Ukraine. Kolewek. That country went through hell in the hands of the west!

They just revived their once highly vibrant thriving agricultural export sector. Congrats to Zimbabwe. Russia and China are taking the place of the west in Africa and I am not particularly excited about it because both sides can not be completely trusted o. Check my signature for free stuffs!
So who do you trust? US and EU? Those guys need something to keep trading with your country once no benefits they flee
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 4:41am On Jul 28, 2023
African leaders are beggars. Every leaders usually host them, what a shame.
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by int0x80(m): 4:42am On Jul 28, 2023
Zimbabwean gold and diamond cash being washed! Africa has a long way to go.
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Shancca: 5:18am On Jul 28, 2023
WriterNig:

🇷🇺 Russia's President Vladimir Putin has gifted his Zimbabwe counterpart a Mil-38 presidential helicopter, according to 🇿🇼 Zimbabwe's ministry of information.

The gift will be delivered soon, the statement posted on social media said.

President Emmerson Mnangagwa is attending the Russia-Africa Summit in St Petersburg along with other African leaders.

Russia also pledged to provide free grain to Zimbabwe and five other African countries.

Zimbabwe has long-standing ties to Russia dating back to the war of liberation against white-minority rule.

It is among the African countries that has maintained a neutral stance in the war in Ukraine, refusing to condemn Russia for the invasion.

Zim, the only country without a currency but has a central bank.
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 5:37am On Jul 28, 2023
etrange:

A helicopter from Putin to the president of Zimbabwe is the wonder? You guys just type anything on this platform. Has the East been providing any humanitarian aids to Africa before now? What FDI did Russia have in your country? The UK has the highest foreign direct in investment in Nigeria while the US has the highest humanitarian aids. Russia didn't care about your existence and couldn't even pretend to care. China was even better even though they made sure they got huge returns for every penny. And then when they need allies, they suddenly started gifting you candies like kids and wooing your presidents like pretty ladies. And you're here already falling flat for them. No wonder Nigeria keeps getting the same terrible leaders in each election. Some of y'all are so easily manipulated.

SMHFU!
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Ceejay94: 5:42am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
If it's not about Asiwaju then I don't care . Whether he's Putin or putout I don't care. As long as Asiwaju is in aso rock and executing plans for a better Nigeria then I'm ok.
Are you sure you will make it in life?
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by lesbiconverter: 5:48am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
If it's not about Asiwaju then I don't care . Whether he's Putin or putout I don't care. As long as Asiwaju is in aso rock and executing plans for a better Nigeria then I'm ok.
Someone that doesn't want the poor to breathe despite preaching it
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 5:49am On Jul 28, 2023
nedekid:

Well said.

Na dream abi na skit grin grin grin grin

Nedekid agree with freestuffsng

Jesuuuii

1 Like

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Laanike50(f): 5:50am On Jul 28, 2023
WriterNig:

🇷🇺 Russia's President Vladimir Putin has gifted his Zimbabwe counterpart a Mil-38 presidential helicopter, according to 🇿🇼 Zimbabwe's ministry of information.

The gift will be delivered soon, the statement posted on social media said.

President Emmerson Mnangagwa is attending the Russia-Africa Summit in St Petersburg along with other African leaders.

Russia also pledged to provide free grain to Zimbabwe and five other African countries.

Zimbabwe has long-standing ties to Russia dating back to the war of liberation against white-minority rule.

It is among the African countries that has maintained a neutral stance in the war in Ukraine, refusing to condemn Russia for the invasion.

I love putin
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Finestgurlie(f): 5:57am On Jul 28, 2023
DenreleDave:

Na dream abi na skit grin grin grin grin

Nedekid agree with freestuffsng

Jesuuuii
baby ❤️❤️
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 6:07am On Jul 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

It means u r dumb

Ok sir

Gues dumb people don’t buy fuel 700 per liter
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 6:21am On Jul 28, 2023
ivolt:

them hooked immediately.

It’s shameful. Besides, which president can ride in Russian gifted helicopter. That’s invitation to death. Putin has a full auto control of the helicopter. Too much of security risk to a country number one leader
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by 7arrows: 6:54am On Jul 28, 2023
WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO

Putin is a clever man. He knows what he's doing. He don see say Africans na fools with stupid leaders so he too needs a share of the continental cake.
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by 7arrows: 6:55am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

Na the plans dey put una where una dey so. Lawlessness. U will see. I guess u buy fuel and food stuffs cheaper. Pls dm me the address where u get them. Oshi
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Bestbeelieve: 6:56am On Jul 28, 2023
e for kuku make moscow visa free make we check something! Ewu
Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by klawaaa: 7:26am On Jul 28, 2023
Don't mind them, we weren't shit holes when they were evacuating our oil and minerals and then sending ordinary printed papers to us. WEST knows how to deceive and be a hypocrite at the same time...
DEXTROVERT:
While
One
US PRESIDENT
Called
Us
SHIT HOLE COUNTRIES

Yet
They
Partner
To
Loot
Us
Dry

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by MySolace: 7:36am On Jul 28, 2023
ivolt:

them hooked immediately.

Plz throw more light....

Where and where in Asia and middle East did Putin's henchman go and how was he dealt with?

Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by Damian911: 7:40am On Jul 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Zimbabwe needs it.

Especially that devilish China bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) / Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" / Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.