Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,893 members, 7,848,601 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured. Persevere A Little Bit More - President Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured. Persevere A Little Bit More - President Tinubu (209 Views)

Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians / DEMOCRACY: If We Come Together,we Can Achieve More, President Tinubu Is Trying H / Nigeria Need More President Like Buhari In The Next 16 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured. Persevere A Little Bit More - President Tinubu by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
Subsidy removal: You?ve endured. Persevere a little bit more - President Tinubu tells Nigerians

President Bola Tinubu has urged Nigerians to persevere in the face of hardship occasioned by the removal of fuel subsidy.

The President made the call when he hosted youths of his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), at the Council Chambers of the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Thursday night July 27.

“I can assure you that I understand your pains and the pains of your uncles, brothers, your mums. I understand, I feel it. It is not easy to get out a monster of over 40 years that is called subsidy.

For few leaders, elites, fleecing Nigeria, it’s not acceptable and will never be acceptable to us all. You’ve endured, you just need to persevere a little bit more. It’s not going to be easy to make the changes necessary, but what we are going through today is saving for greatness, tomorrow.” he said

Petrol Pump price have tripled more than three times in less than two months since President Tinubu took over office and announced the end of fuel subsidy.

Digital Bimpe Blog

https://digitalbimpe.disha.page/?fbclid=PAAaZLpAPS9ADov2ZiE-MV-ZxoYGDZ3y0IHMpvNmp6Q1u2JYyGVdz8YXnHzf8_aem_Ae0eSaHaLowMOXJStvXCRdKTaJHWiK9M1yJCEQVHodW2PMRR3cj0F1-83q0OX1SzC5k

1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured. Persevere A Little Bit More - President Tinubu by PJtech: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ok

Till when are we going to wait, after 8 years ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured. Persevere A Little Bit More - President Tinubu by immortalcrown(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
So the mission is to exhaust Nigerians' endurance.

All the fools who chose candidates based on manifestoes should tell me if the subsidy removal appeared in BAT's manifesto. You were told manifesto is a scam in Nigerian politics, but you disagreed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured. Persevere A Little Bit More - President Tinubu by Praxis758: 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
Very presidential.

Hope is a good meal for breakfast but a bad one for dinner.

Leadership is about providing solutions and innovating.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured. Persevere A Little Bit More - President Tinubu by Christistruth03: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Baba Sade where are all the BRT Buses that you promised to roll out to alleviate the
Oil Subsidy removal because we needed them day before yesterday and right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured. Persevere A Little Bit More - President Tinubu by adebayo987: 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ormo, make this persevere a little more no be till after 8 years o.
Wordsfrombimpe:

Subsidy removal: You?ve endured. Persevere a little bit more - President Tinubu tells Nigerians

President Bola Tinubu has urged Nigerians to persevere in the face of hardship occasioned by the removal of fuel subsidy.

The President made the call when he hosted youths of his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), at the Council Chambers of the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Thursday night July 27.

“I can assure you that I understand your pains and the pains of your uncles, brothers, your mums. I understand, I feel it. It is not easy to get out a monster of over 40 years that is called subsidy.

For few leaders, elites, fleecing Nigeria, it’s not acceptable and will never be acceptable to us all. You’ve endured, you just need to persevere a little bit more. It’s not going to be easy to make the changes necessary, but what we are going through today is saving for greatness, tomorrow.” he said

Petrol Pump price have tripled more than three times in less than two months since President Tinubu took over office and announced the end of fuel subsidy.

Digital Bimpe Blog

https://digitalbimpe.disha.page/?fbclid=PAAaZLpAPS9ADov2ZiE-MV-ZxoYGDZ3y0IHMpvNmp6Q1u2JYyGVdz8YXnHzf8_aem_Ae0eSaHaLowMOXJStvXCRdKTaJHWiK9M1yJCEQVHodW2PMRR3cj0F1-83q0OX1SzC5k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured. Persevere A Little Bit More - President Tinubu by richiemcgold: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
There's a limit to humans' endurance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured. Persevere A Little Bit More - President Tinubu by princepeter566: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
The situation right now is favouring me and my family.
A friend of mine that voted for tinubu parked his car yesterday

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured. Persevere A Little Bit More - President Tinubu by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
richiemcgold:
There's a limit to humans' endurance
They dont know, they think it's all long suffering and smiling.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why ECOWAS (nigeria) Shouldn't Attack Niger / Time To Fix Retirement Age For Our Politicians / The Screening Of Ministers Should Extend To All Politicians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.