Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,333 members, 7,860,819 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

I'm Ready, I Want To Make Money Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Ready, I Want To Make Money Help!!! (396 Views)

I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Ready, I Want To Make Money Help!!! by SucroseDeport: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
I woke up quite late this morning, got to the site around 8.30am but unfortunately there was no space for me, the site head worker wasn't able to reach me on the phone, my phone was dead.

I'm tired of survival works, I want to start making money.

Please I need connection and mentorship, am ready.

I understand that the manual to making money is at my disposal (the internet) but it hasn't been easy combining survival work with this, am alone here in Lagos.

Also I understand that commitment, dedication and loyalty is key in mentorship.
Re: I'm Ready, I Want To Make Money Help!!! by SucroseDeport: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
I'm ready to take a job, serve, or ANYTHING
Re: I'm Ready, I Want To Make Money Help!!! by SucroseDeport: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
My mail is open
Re: I'm Ready, I Want To Make Money Help!!! by okoroemeka(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
SucroseDeport:
I woke up quite late this morning, got to the site around 8.30am but unfortunately there was no space for me, the site head worker wasn't able to reach me on the phone, my phone was dead.

I'm tired of survival works, I want to start making money.

Please I need connection and mentorship, am ready.

I understand that the manual to making money is at my disposal (the internet) but it hasn't been easy combining survival work with this, am alone here in Lagos.

Also I understand that commitment, dedication and loyalty is key in mentorship.
do you think you can just wake and want millions,wealth is not made by standing in the queue,it is not by turn and from your your questions and hints I am afraid you will end up with more troubles than money.
Re: I'm Ready, I Want To Make Money Help!!! by Rathoreng(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hello @op, firstly it’s required to add more traffic to your mindset, internet is really a great place now to earn money that even some of our ancestors have never imagined making. I’ll recommend you to check out this books.

The millionaire fastlane-mj demarco
How to sell to Nigerians-Akin Alabi
Small business big money -Akin Alabi
Re: I'm Ready, I Want To Make Money Help!!! by SucroseDeport: 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
okoroemeka:
do you think you can just wake and want millions,wealth is not made by standing in the queue,it is not by turn and from your your questions and hints I am afraid you will end up with more troubles than money.
Thanks for your input.

I'm not looking for a get rich quick stuffs or something.

As highlighted up there, I am ready to take up a paying job or anything that can make me a man.
Being able to boast of 20k, 30k, 50k and gradually getting to my desired class.

If only you know how low I am at the moment.
Re: I'm Ready, I Want To Make Money Help!!! by jumokeadele(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
legitimately or illegally
Re: I'm Ready, I Want To Make Money Help!!! by SucroseDeport: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
jumokeadele:
legitimately or illegally
Open to both.

(1) (Reply)

Caught In The Act / The Most Expensive Prank Ever, The Lady Nearly Ran MAD! / 10 Men's Grooming Tips To Look Younger Than Their Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.