Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,346 members, 7,829,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him (7153 Views)

I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare / Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? / Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by Quintessence44: 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ttalk:
What I don't understand about Obidients is their attempt to destroy Nigeria.

The only thing that gives them joy is the negative news about Nigeria

They are traitors, and their behaviour makes an Igbo presidency virtually impossible.

Honestly, if I had the chance I would have prevented Obi from being president, even if he had won, cos I don't trust him to not break up the country.

This is a fool who refuses to criticize IPOB secessionists!

Why should he be trusted with power?

Do people think the powers of a Nigerian president are a joke?

The idiot could get into power and deliberately instigate actions and policies that would lead to a break-up of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by Corn247: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

You Agbado Rodents destroyed Nigeria thinking you were doing the Igbo's.
.you people always bring disgrace to Nigeria.

You will soon join your fellow jail bird, eze of kirkiri in his new palace with that your moniker, slave

2 Likes

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by truthhurtsnaira: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Depriest2020:
They just disrespected Tinubu. No cause for alarm, Tinubu will deal with them at the appropriate time.

how is he going to deal with them?

Because you said it it will happen abi?

Has He even dealt with what is happening in your area?

NLC is about to begin to sit at home soon… You heard about that?

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by RPG2020(m): 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
John4B:

Ok....Now I understand.

Thanks 🙏 for understanding
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by Quintessence44: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
SeeThisLoser:

Nigeria is ruled by a criminal, drug lord and illegitimate president.

What can be worse than that ??

What is worse than that is that an ethnic group of sad hypocrites which commits 98% of drug crimes attributed to Nigerians worldwide, is the one screaming the loudest, most piercing righteous indignation over a ''drug lord president''.

That's what's 'worse than that'.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by Ttalk: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
Quintessence44:

What is worse than that is that an ethnic group of sad hypocrites which commits 98% of drug crimes attributed to Nigerians worldwide, is the one screaming the loudest, most piercing righteous indignation over a ''drug lord president''.

That's what's 'worse than that'.

Obi's loss is paining them badly

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Depriest2020:
They just disrespected Tinubu. No cause for alarm, Tinubu will deal with them at the appropriate time.

lipsrsealed

Tinubu should leave them alone and mind his business. My only adivice is to the Nigerians living in Niger. Stay at alert.

The only funny thing lol grin will be if it turns out to become like Sudan which our Igbo brothers who were making mockery of the crisis there as if Nigerians living who were being rescued there are 'Almajiris'. Only for later on, out of the blue my Igbo brothers and sisters started crying all over the place that they government wants to leave them behind in Sudan. Lol wetin also carry una go Sudan? grin To go sell fake drugs or cocaine?

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by Antivirus92(m): 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
Quintessence44:

They are traitors, and their behaviour makes an Igbo presidency virtually impossible.

Honestly, if I had the chance I would have prevented Obi from being president, even if he had won, cos I don't trust him to not break up the country.

The idiot could get into power and deliberately instigate actions and policies that would lead to a break-up of the country.
heap of rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by backtovillage: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ttalk:

You shouldn't be surprise as one of their commnder(Charly boy) ask the youth to burn down the country.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by backtovillage: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
Buharidgeneral:
4 year still far ooo
It's still far honestly.
Obidients is known for wailing.

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by Betanaija42moro: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
2mch:
Even Obi cannot claim he won the election. So what are a Obidients always crying about? Well these coup plotters know that their time is almost up. So they will go online to read and say anything. They will leave that post in shame, handcuffs and hanging.

Wetin concern Obi for this matter. Be like say kerosene dey your brain

4 Likes

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by rdokoye: 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Quintessence44:

You don't want Nigeria to break up or you don't want Igbo people to leave Nigeria?

You're position is oxymoronic.

How can you proclaim that an Igbo man cannot or should not be president, while at the same time, speak vehemently against succession, when it's that very attitude (that you possess), that's fuelling the secessionist movement.

If you don't want IPOB to cease to exist, then TREAT EVERYONE EQUALLY. Is it that difficult to understand?

6 Likes

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by toneroforever(m): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ttalk:

Lol.... That goes to say that BATists only care about grabbing power by any means possible just like BAT advised them.

We don't have to respond to u guys,the world already know he lacks credibility.

It's not our fault that BAT is the most ridiculed Nigeria leader of all time.
Even Abacha commanded more respect in West Africa than Balablu.
U are the ones tarnishing our democratic image.

Buhari was a terribly incompetent leader but at least we all know he had people that voted for him.

A mandate thief has no right to demand respect any where.
Not in Nigeria..not in West Africa...& certainly not in the continent.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
We won’t have Niger 🇳🇪 Republic insult our president even if he’s illegitimate, we won’t take it

You can imagine that God forsaken country insulting Nigerians!!!!! It’s a no no no 👎

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by toneroforever(m): 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
Throwback:

You think it is your Igbo Christian candidate they would have listened to, who is a nobody in African politics?

Keep deluding yourselves with your lies to make you feel better as a loser.

Lol....U may call Obi a nobody but Sierra Leone Electoral body hold him in high esteem & used he as a reference to advise their presidential candidates.

Now if u want to know how Tinubu is regarded in Africa, just go to South African, Kenyan, Ghanaian, Camerounian etc social media spaces .... U will feel ashamed of urself and ur principal, that's if u have any dignity left in u.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by Emetex22(m): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
Quintessence44:

Are you afraid of Nigeria breaking up, I thought ur IGR is 1000 times bigger than the whole of South East 😆 🤣 😂, Vodoo statistics, Nigeria is currently the poverty capital of the world, even Niger Republic is ahead of Nigeria in poverty index, chai

2 Likes

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by toneroforever(m): 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
We won’t have Niger 🇳🇪 Republic insult our president even if he’s illegitimate, we won’t take it

You can imagine that God forsaken country insulting Nigerians!!!!! It’s a no no no 👎

Nne don't blame them. He brought it upon himself

2 Likes

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by VinnyBaba: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
Druggie Tinubu has made Nigeria a DISGRACE in the Eyes of Africans. undecided

Our Reputation will be restored soon, IJN! 🙏🙂
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by VinnyBaba: 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
toneroforever:

Nne don't blame them. He brought it upon himself

Himself? 😏

SHAME Upon us as Nigerians! 😕😒
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by Bobloco: 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
Depriest2020:
Tinubu disrespected himself when on live video told his supporters that “Political power is not going to be served in a restaurant. They don’t serve it a la carte. At all cost, fight for it, grab it, steal it and run with it,”

True to his words, he stole the people's mandate and today he becomes an illegitimate and unconstitutional President which has turned out to make Nigeria, the giant of Africa a laughing stock among comity of other African countries
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:00am On Jul 29, 2023
Dis one go pain jagaban ehhhhh

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by limeta(f): 12:01am On Jul 29, 2023
You cannot corrupt the corrupt
Illegitimate on Illegitimate
Low low blow .
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by Lovelive: 12:04am On Jul 29, 2023
E don red o

Nigeria unah see our life
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by sirchim(m): 12:04am On Jul 29, 2023
2mch:
Even Obi cannot claim he won the election. So what are a Obidients always crying about? Well these coup plotters know that their time is almost up. So they will go online to read and say anything. They will leave that post in shame, handcuffs and hanging.
una for post results at real time, mek we know weda OBI won the election, or THIEFNIBU?🤣
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by Lovelive: 12:04am On Jul 29, 2023
I tell you

STARGREEN:
It's so deep

Say that again !

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by toneroforever(m): 12:05am On Jul 29, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Himself? 😏

SHAME Upon us as Nigerians! 😕😒

Lol.... The joke is on him and his supporters not me. The issue is about the credibility of the polls that ushered in the incompetent mandate thief

2 Likes

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by Lovelive: 12:07am On Jul 29, 2023
Tell me how many countries did you travel to ?

favor914:
Shut up Wailer, warned us about what? Republic du Niger, is no different to Yobe State Nigeria.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by kokoA(m): 12:16am On Jul 29, 2023
Some people are really senseless.. Some bunch of boys scout just insulted your country and you find it funny. "President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria" should be respected, that title is bigger than Tinubu, it is bigger than Obi or Atiku, it is even bigger than Joe Biden provided you live in Nigeria. It doesn't matter who occupies that office even if it is Portable or Bobrisky, he MUST be respected. A country like Niger who survives because Nigeria exist has no right whatsoever to disrespect us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by LikeAking: 12:22am On Jul 29, 2023
kokoA:
Some people are really senseless.. Some bunch of boys scout just insulted your country and you find it funny. "President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria" should be respected, that title is bigger than Tinubu, it is bigger than Obi or Atiku, it is even bigger than Joe Biden provided you live in Nigeria. It doesn't matter who occupies that office even if it is Portable or Bobrisky, he MUST be respected. A country like Niger who survives because Nigeria exist has no right whatsoever to disrespect us.

Keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by 2mch(m): 12:39am On Jul 29, 2023
sirchim:
una for post results at real time, mek we know weda OBI won the election, or THIEFNIBU?🤣
Where is Obi’s proof that he won the election? You go explain tire, no evidence.

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:10am On Jul 29, 2023
favor914:
Shameless Thing, please try & use your faculty. Illegitimate Indeed.
Omo eran, cry more ode. 😂
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by sirchim(m): 1:18am On Jul 29, 2023
2mch:

Where is Obi’s proof that he won the election? You go explain tire, no evidence.
why una blur the prove for IREV? It was really clear Obi won,so save your breath. Even if the election is conducted just now again, THIEFNIBU go still collect WOTO WOTO home and away, that is LAGOS and ABUJA, even him very state of origin, OSUN.🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Quits Column Writing / An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. / Pengassan To Withdraw Their Services Starting From January 9th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.