Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him (7148 Views)

I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare / Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? / Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by 2mch(m): 1:20am On Jul 29, 2023
sirchim:
why una blur the prove for IREV? It was really clear Obi won so save your breath. Even if the election is conducted just now again, THIEFNIBU go still collect WOTO WOTO home and away, that is LAGOS and ABUJA, even him very state of origin, OSUN.🤣
Which actually legitimizes his election. But Obi was scoring 90% in SE. but no, na Tinubu be the thief! Obi can’t even try to contest the results because if they open his own record, the whole Nigeria will explode in laughter! Like I said, dem no born Obi papa well to claim he won election.

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by sirchim(m): 1:28am On Jul 29, 2023
2mch:

Which actually legitimizes his election. But Obi was scoring 90% in SE. but no, na Tinubu be the thief! Obi can’t even try to contest the results because if they open his own record, the whole Nigeria will explode in laughter! Like I said, dem no born Obi papa well to claim he won election.
una promise us say una go send results in real time, but failed woefully. Una blur results, sotey EYENECK OFFICIAL say him no fit read the blur results. Even THIEFNIBU, your president select, knew he never won the election. Am glad even South Africa and Niger, are all on same page, that he is illegitimately occupying the seat. Naso we go dey give una WOTOWOTO. Kaji ko? Ba dogon turenchi 🤣

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by swaggerjack: 1:32am On Jul 29, 2023
sirchim:
una promise us say una go send results in real time, but failed woefully. Una blur results, sotey EYENECK OFFICIAL say him no fit read the blur results. Even THIEFNIBU, your president select, knew he never won the election. Am glad even South Africa and Niger, are all on same page, that he is illegitimately occupying the seat. Naso we go dey give una WOTOWOTO. Kaji ko? Ba dogon turenchi 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by 2mch(m): 1:35am On Jul 29, 2023
sirchim:
After that court case una go cry tire for 8yrs. Or relocate to South Africa and Niger to continue your movement. I am sure you will be deported after the first week. Before you use lies you overthrow their government

2 Likes

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by saintkel(m): 1:36am On Jul 29, 2023
2mch:
Even Obi cannot claim he won the election. So what are a Obidients always crying about? Well these coup plotters know that their time is almost up. So they will go online to read and say anything. They will leave that post in shame, handcuffs and hanging.
I still don't understand....how is dis news related with Obi.....u a sure say una well for dis forum?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by sirchim(m): 1:43am On Jul 29, 2023
2mch:

After that court case una go cry tire for 8yrs. Or relocate to South Africa and Niger to continue your movement. I am sure you will be deported after the first week. Before you use lies you overthrow their government
THIEFNIBU fear OBI, sotey him say mek d rerun ko na reran, be between him and ATIKU, cos him no wan collect again from OBI, the rock. Him really see shege for the election no be small🤣. Even him state of origin, reject am join.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by swaggerjack: 1:47am On Jul 29, 2023
sirchim:
THIEFNIBU fear OBI, sotey him say mek d rerun ko na reran, be between him and ATIKU, cos him no wan collect again from OBI, the rock. Him really see shege for the election no be small🤣. Even him state of origin, reject am join.

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by a4cube: 2:47am On Jul 29, 2023
toneroforever:

Lol....U may call Obi a nobody but Sierra Leone Electoral body hold him in high esteem & used he as a reference to advise their presidential candidates.

Now if u want to know how Tinubu is regarded in Africa, just go to South African, Kenyan, Ghanaian, Camerounian etc social media spaces .... U will feel ashamed of urself and ur principal, that's if u have any dignity left in u.
Pls give me link to any of those forums. Let go and laugh.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by a4cube: 2:52am On Jul 29, 2023
kokoA:
Some people are really senseless.. Some bunch of boys scout just insulted your country and you find it funny. "President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria" should be respected, that title is bigger than Tinubu, it is bigger than Obi or Atiku, it is even bigger than Joe Biden provided you live in Nigeria. It doesn't matter who occupies that office even if it is Portable or Bobrisky, he MUST be respected. A country like Niger who survives because Nigeria exist has no right whatsoever to disrespect us.
Respect is a reciprocal action. Tinubu disrespected the office by snatching, grabbing and running away with it. Buhari intervened in one African country like that and nobody disrespected him or his office.

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by CJStarz: 3:56am On Jul 29, 2023
Ttalk:
What I don't understand about Obidients is their attempt to destroy Nigeria.

The only thing that gives them joy is the negative news about Nigeria
When did NIGERIENS turn to Obidients?
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by CJStarz: 3:57am On Jul 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:
undecided

Wetin concern me?
Dey insulted our presido! U suppose to dey vex for dat one
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by Beverlyjean(f): 4:10am On Jul 29, 2023
Ttalk:

Injustice is what destroys a country and obedients and Igbos are just calling against Injustice.... its certain that people like u are the ones destroying the country... Tinubu Buhari and yakubu should all be in jail
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by bluefilm: 4:15am On Jul 29, 2023
The truth is bitter
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by naijaking1: 4:31am On Jul 29, 2023
favor914:
Real Almijiri, so because of Bola Tinubu, your life is destroyed in The Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Are you kidding me?
Of course, Tinubu as president has capacity to destroy our lives, ask Buhari.

You guys think that this is a joke?
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by CSTRR: 5:20am On Jul 29, 2023
Throwback:

You think it is your Igbo Christian candidate they would have listened to, who is a nobody in African politics?

Keep deluding yourselves with your lies to make you feel better as a loser.
What does Igbo Christian candidacy have to do with Presidential influence?

So it is Yoruba Muslim candidate that has the African influence.? grin

You are a clown. Igbos are well travelled.
They understand Africa. They know Africa, more than possibly any other Nigerian ethnic..

Besides, Africa respects obi. They wanted him to win.

You saw how he was welcomed when he went to Egypt to study their power system.

The Liberian electoral commission also used him recently as a positive example.

I can't say the same for tinubu. Nobody wants him or like him.

Just look at how the South African broadcasting commission disgraced your illegitimate president on live TV.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by maticar: 6:23am On Jul 29, 2023
Ttalk:

Are obidients in Niger republic?

Are they among the coup plotters?

Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by victory36(m): 6:27am On Jul 29, 2023
accordadoga28:

They are the enemies of the state.

They tarnish the image of this country home and abroad.

It is so unfortunate!!!
tell your government to let them go if that seems to be the case
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by victory36(m): 6:29am On Jul 29, 2023
Quintessence44:

They are traitors, and their behaviour makes an Igbo presidency virtually impossible.

Honestly, if I had the chance I would have prevented Obi from being president, even if he had won, cos I don't trust him to not break up the country.

This is a fool who refuses to criticize IPOB secessionists!

Why should he be trusted with power?

Do people think the powers of a Nigerian president are a joke?

The idiot could get into power and deliberately instigate actions and policies that would lead to a break-up of the country.
you say we don't contribute anything to Nigeria economy. Then why are you so scared of letting Biafra go? If we go, tinubu is allowed rule Nigeria forever because it's your own business
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by victory36(m): 6:32am On Jul 29, 2023
kokoA:
Some people are really senseless.. Some bunch of boys scout just insulted your country and you find it funny. "President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria" should be respected, that title is bigger than Tinubu, it is bigger than Obi or Atiku, it is even bigger than Joe Biden provided you live in Nigeria. It doesn't matter who occupies that office even if it is Portable or Bobrisky, he MUST be respected. A country like Niger who survives because Nigeria exist has no right whatsoever to disrespect us.
Go and force them to respect the title now. Awon Oni rada rada
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by Westerhoffe(m): 6:38am On Jul 29, 2023
CJStarz:

Dey insulted our presido! U suppose to dey vex for dat one

angry
Does my president know me? undecided
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by Workch: 6:39am On Jul 29, 2023
Depriest2020:
They just disrespected Tinubu. No cause for alarm, Tinubu will deal with them at the appropriate time.
Tinubu cannot do anything.
You cannot interfere directly in other sovereignty, unless you want make US and EU come interfere for our own rigged elections
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by CJStarz: 6:40am On Jul 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:

angry
Does my president know me? undecided
Na dat one be d main kolo. 🤣🤣
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by Westerhoffe(m): 6:53am On Jul 29, 2023
CJStarz:

Na dat one be d main kolo. 🤣🤣

So, what's my business with Nigerien Military whose borders I've never smelt?
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by udeh3(m): 7:22am On Jul 29, 2023
Ttalk:

Is Obidient synonymous with Igbo. Another confirmation that Obi's presidency is all about ethnic agenda

I'm fully Obidient and yet, I'm not an Igbo person, I don't hear nor speak the language

What about that? We're talking about reposition this country, you're talking about tribe and religion that has kept us like this. I voted for Yar'dua, yet, he was from the north. I voted for OBJ, yet he was from the south. All these were very prepared and competent leaders

Sentiments don't rule a nation, it destroys it

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:25am On Jul 29, 2023
accordadoga28:

It is so unfortunate!!!

Nigerians are pathetic.

Who can be described as tarnishing the image of Nigeria? Is it those who willingly truncate the process for electing an administration in Nigeria as well as their supporters or those who put their opinions on ground to fight the ills that are antithetical to the development of the society?

Nigeria is a place where those who fight evil doers are termed evil doers while the evil doers are worshiped, quite appalling.

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by Web2020: 7:27am On Jul 29, 2023
This is what we are all saying. Only one man used his great to reduce over 200m Nigerians to a disgraceful state. Tinubu can never have respect among world leaders. The rigging was too obvious.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by Mrtaye: 7:29am On Jul 29, 2023
favor914:
Shut up Wailer, warned us about what? Republic du Niger, is no different to Yobe State Nigeria.
It's a big disgrace to Nigeria
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by Mrtaye: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2023
accordadoga28:

It is so unfortunate!!!
You have no moral justification to say that....he who comes to equity must come with clean hands
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by SenatePresdo(m): 7:35am On Jul 29, 2023
Ttalk:

How is Tinubu now Nigeria?

They called Tinubu an illegitimate president, and you said its Nigeria?

That's Tinubu matter.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him by Marineson(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2023
Okay, the chicken is finally coming home to roast.
At the end the truth must surely come out, while the world is watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Constitution Is A Fraud - Fashola / Borno To Close IDP Camps In May 2017 - Gov. Shettima / BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.