Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,687 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship (32158 Views)

Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG / Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / We Are Meeting In Senate Again – Akpabio Mocks Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship by TruthinAction: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Gang of criminals. I don't blame them. I blame the British who introduced democracy to us.
Re: Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship by Major77: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
Una the laff very some u people will start running away from Nigeria .when the heat comes
Re: Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship by emonis88: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
ubox:

But it was to stop NERC from increasing charges
But they can stop NERC from increasing charges without making fun of d masses.
I give u food n kick u in d arxe , saying go eat u hungry man , n laugh at u , but u gave me d opportunity to be where I m , how would u feel?
Re: Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship by Pootle: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
he need to tender an appology asap and tender his resignation letter, unfortunately he wont do any.

nigerians in general are too unserious only when someone is about to die you see any sign of serious
Re: Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship by DrMuzungu(m): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
Polithiefcians... nothing surprises me anymore.
Re: Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship by Oosa4sure: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
AND THEY WERE LAUGHING SAYING IT , MEANING MAKING GEST OF THE POOR , SUBHANALAHI 😭 EMA SUNKUN GBEYIN AYE YIN NI 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship by Calitoscassius(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
Revolution2022:
The former EFCC chairman was prosecuting him before Tinubu removed him
Exactly, So in the eyes of Tinubu Akpabio is not guilty of any crime. That is because as i said, There is corruption in every sector in nigeria, Tinubu included.
Re: Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship by Calitoscassius(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Pootle:
he need to tender an appology asap and tender his resignation letter, unfortunately he wont do any.

nigerians in general are too unserious only when someone is about to die you see any sign of serious
All of them should resign, what bout the ones who answered "nay" to let the poor breath? Which means they do not want the poor to breath. All of them should resign. But this is in nigeria where thieves are runing the government. Where politicians are making mockery of their poor citizens. So no one will resign.

1 Like

Re: Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship by Calitoscassius(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mayeldah:
if you are poor, you can only breathe if you did not support this Bulaba corn government

If you supports APC, na Carbon monoxide you go breathe las las cool
grin grin definitely.
Re: Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship by Tundex911: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Who are those people getting angry sef??

E be like say dem dey ment
Re: Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship by obaidan: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
if the poor are so stupid to vote a party that failed them for 8 years, then they shoulld be laughed at.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship by olisaEze(m): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
It’s their own supporters they were laughing at! Those ones are still trying to explain the book of subsidy, from chapter 6:17 without evidence. Minus this senate plus this senate the poor will breathe, but that’s all they’re going to get! grin
Re: Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship by limeta(f): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
ILoveFaith:

You go suffer like lordviccodaguru the gateman.
Day just break

How you know of lordviccodaguru the gate man if his not your mate
Re: Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship by limeta(f): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
Midehi3:

I shake my head when I see comments like this, either you are a kid, suffering and confused or looking for mentions as I just gave you a cheap one now

Foolish what will happen ?
Re: Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship by Fujiyama: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
ShaqFu:
The set of people who see the comment about letting the poor breathe, are the same set of people who believe Buhari was cloned, what I have to say to those people is just simple, they should learn how to use their brains.

^^^
Nonsense.
Re: Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship by ShaqFu: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
Nonsense.
your opinion and you can shove it where the Sun doesn't shine.
Re: Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship by ILoveFaith: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
limeta:

How you know of lordviccodaguru the gate man if his not your mate

He was casted right here. You're next
Re: Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship by Fujiyama: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
ShaqFu:
your opinion and you can shove it where the Sun doesn't shine.

^^^

Still nonsense...
Re: Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship by freeborn02: 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
Some people will laugh at you for this comment, keep being in the dark as a result of your hatred for truth

So, your idea of truth is voting for a morally rotten drug dealer without clear evidence of his real name or source of wealth? grin

You have really perfected the art of self deception. cheesy
Re: Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 30, 2023
santakris:
It is well with Nigeria

τнє οиℓγ αи∂ ℓαѕτ τнιиg α γοяυϐα мαи нαѕ ιи мιи∂. иο мοяαℓ το ƒιgнτ ϐαϲκ єνєи ιƒ γου'яє нιττιиg нιм нαя∂
Re: Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship by kcbaba007: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
christejames:
Our useless politicians derive joy when seeing the downtrodden scrabble for crumbs and leftovers they throw at them embarassed...

They've succeeded in diminishing the mental capacity of an average Nigerian to see evil as good lipsrsealed

They've succeeded in diminishing the mental capacity of people like madridguy, seunmsg, that bat meat, and dead meat griller and co....

DMG

1 Like

Re: Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship by captaininiobong(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
I see this man becoming president of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ / INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th / Arms Deals: EFCC Seizes Ex-chief Of Army Staff’s N4B Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.