Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) (49641 Views)

Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor / Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader / Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by godlessmind: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ru5H9WnQXM

https://dailytrust.com/anambra-native-doctor-why-i-didnt-disappear-when-kidnappers-struck/

He acted on a script to fuul is guilible fans and supporters to prove to them that he's very powerful by sacrifing his security guards.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hotfreeze:
Everythng about them is fake.

Even their juju.

Spits
Akwa is my brother from same umunna and I believe he is richer than 90% of yoruba obas In South West

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
youngrichnigga:
And you also decided to stay with them until when they released you abi, ori e o pe rara.......you don cast last last undecided undecided undecided undecided

Name one kidnapped pastor or imam that has ever disappeared.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Chudyned26: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Bloggers you people know how to twist people's wordings...

You people are part of Nigeria problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
😂 damage control . He couldn't even disappear hahaha

1 Like

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by ozegidon(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nazgul:
Lol, the only problem I have with this is explanation is that his gullible followers would believe him and continue worshiping him.

Africa truly has a problem and needs help.

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hotfreeze:
Stupid Anambra coward.

Them suppose beat sense comot this idiot body.
why are u just jealous of 25yrs old boy richer than ur entire generation joined together.. stop hating he's not the cause of poverty in ur miserable family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by gazilion: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
This one fit don pay ransome seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Scam!

Even though I believe in the potency of black power and seen it work, I am also a believer that it will always fail when you need the most.

I once asked my scientist why it happens that way, and he said it’s because we don’t use it SOLELY for the purpose it was created for.

Jesus and Mohammed are also scams.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by LivingSage: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
I've always believe charm is hoax. It doesn't work.

You followed them to safe lives, fine.
What happened to dealing with them as a captive for the days you were there? Are you still pitying them undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
Deicide:
Na why Nigerian pastors no day too do miracles again

Jesus or allah have never healed ordinary headache since we've been hearing about them.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
Carcholce:
But he could have disappeared while in their custody.

Innit?

Go and read. Lazy yoot
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
cluewebhost:
So....
In the 5 days,

Why didn't you disappear sir?

Same reason christian pastors use bullet proof cars.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Sunnymatey(m): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
Between you and your bodyguard, who is suppose to guard each other?
You have odeshi and they don't have.

You are a wicked man for not extending same odeshi to your guards.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Pastors and imams have nothing in common with a renowned babalawo that mislead people but couldn't even save himself in the kidnappers den.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Goodman2023: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
youngrichnigga:
And you also decided to stay with them until when they released you abi, ori e o pe rara.......you don cast last last undecided undecided undecided undecided
He stayed with them for that number of days to also save lives... hahaha

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
All this one na noise.

You get power to disappear abi you no get?

No come here dey talk plenty yen yen . You for disappear if you wanted to, but decided not, so they don't kill more people, as per Jesus Christ wey you be na! Sacrificing yourself for the people.

Native doctor wey dey wear anklets like bobrisky mentor.
Mpama!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by AllenSpencer: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Jesus and Mohammed are also scams.

You have a right to your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Hotfreeze: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
why are u just jealous of 25yrs old boy richer than ur entire generation joined together.. stop hating he's not the cause of poverty in ur miserable family

Just listen to this firstborn of a wretched pauper. Black-eyed monkey, you think I share in your family poverty?

Look here, you ambassador of poverty. My monthly wage bill us probably more than the total sum of money your father has touched in his entire lifetime.
If your family of paupers see this fat wretch scamming you fools as rich, it simply means what I spend on my dogs monthly is probably more than your mother's dowry. She will make more money barking at my gate than staying with your father.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

Go and read. Lazy yoot

What's more to the nonsense narrative that hasn't been read ?

Can he disappear or not?!
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
Owochogod:
Yahoo Yahoo native doctor na one of Dem be dis.

True. Together with pastors and imams

1 Like

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
Racoon:
grin The odeshi simply failed you. God is using this to watn you. Don't let it happen again

which god? the arab crescent moon god allah or the jewish idol yahweh? which one?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
AllenSpencer:

You have a right to your opinion.

As do you.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Randy111(m): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
Scam native doctor. If to say na pericoma, I swear those kidnappers for sweep hotel till whenever he decides to release them. But Akwa na just cruse

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Nazgul: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Name one pastor in Nigeria that has ever boasted of having disappearing powers?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
Pastors and imams have nothing in common with a renowned babalawo that mislead people but couldn't even save himself in the kidnappers den.

You mean like pastor suleman who saved himself with bulletproof car while his workers were slaughtered in ordinary cars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Carcholce: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

Go and read. Lazy yoot

I read it. He said he had to follow them to avoid more loss of lives. I am saying he could have disappeared after he followed them. He spent days with the kidnappers. Why didn’t he disappear on the second day?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Exmilitant(m): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
All of una wey do oke ite with that man, I hope say una Sabi una boiling pot and the sacrifice to do?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nazgul:

Name one pastor in Nigeria that has ever boasted of having disappearing powers?

Why did pastor suleiman praise jesus when he should have praised a bulletproof car?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Carcholce: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

Go and read. Lazy yoot

Or are you saying the kidnappers would have returned to the hotel to continue killing people because he has disappeared from their custody? Enlighten me please
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by sameks08(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
These fool don cast. After leaving the premesis you allow them to carry you all the way and you did not even purse the car on the way and you even relax with them until the random was paid. Guy you be casting native doctor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) / Cooking Gas Consumers Will No Longer Own Cylinders – FG / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.