Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) (49564 Views)

Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor / Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader / Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Omicronvaccine: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ru5H9WnQXM

Popular native doctor, Akwa Tiwara Aki regains freedom five days after he was abducted.

The herbalist was released on Saturday, as he disclosed in a viral video.

Narrating his abduction experience after his supporters and loved ones flocked to his house, he said on the day of the incident, he received a call from a friend who informed him they were relaxing at his hotel and had spent over N300,000.

He said the friends wanted him present so that he could subsidise their expenses.

Akwa, as he was fondly called by admirers, said he left his house for the hotel. He said he heard gunshots some minutes after he arrived at his hotel.

He said the criminals shot at him when he came out, but the bullets did not penetrate his body. He said that his two security aides were killed.

Akwa said he was forced by the kidnappers into their vehicle and driven away. He said he decided not to resist in order to prevent more loss of lives.

“I joined them to save lives of people in my hotel. I would have disappeared but if I did, it would have triggered more killings. I followed them to save lives,” Akwa said.

He also debunked claims of being abducted because he was owing someone. The native doctor also said that he was not abducted because he did evil to someone.

“I was with my captors hearing news that I was owing some people being the reason I was abducted.

“I am a rich man and if I was owing anybody I was equal to the task to pay the person back his or her money.

“The gunmen told me the reason they came to my hotel but certainly not for me. I only followed them to save lives of my people and customers", he said.
https://dailytrust.com/anambra-native-doctor-why-i-didnt-disappear-when-kidnappers-struck/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by youngrichnigga: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
And you also decided to stay with them until when they released you abi, ori e o pe rara.......you don cast last last undecided undecided undecided undecided

581 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
😂 damage control . He couldn't even disappear hahaha

197 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Holyfic: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
You followed the kidnappers not to loss ya life mada4ckar

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Omicronvaccine: 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
😂 damage control . He couldn't even disappear hahaha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Nazgul: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lol, the only problem I have with this is explanation is that his gullible followers would believe him and continue worshiping him.

Africa truly has a problem and needs help.

293 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by AllenSpencer: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
Scam!

Even though I believe in the potency of black power and seen it work, I am also a believer that it will always fail when you need the most.

I once asked my scientist why it happens that way, and he said it’s because we don’t use it SOLELY for the purpose it was created for.

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Hotfreeze: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
Everything about them is fake.

Fake drugs.
Fake results
Even their juju, na fake.

Them swear for una?

I was just informed that the kidnapping might be fake too.
JohnnA1:
The kidnapping might also be fake too.
Can't trust people from that side.

Wahala be like Kanu jail term.

E no long bt e no dey finish grin

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
The love and respect I have for Nigerians who practice their traditional religion is BEYOND words.

In the midst of millions who bow down to foreign gods and foreign ancestors. They still have the high self-esteem to practice indigenous spirituality. These are the REAL Africans.

How the Arabs/Europeans were able to convince Africans that African ancestors are evil but the Arab/Jewish/European ancestors Mohammed/Jesus are holy is the BIGGEST scam in the history of scams.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Deicide: 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Na why Nigerian pastors no day too do miracles again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by joinpreneur(m): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Dey play

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Truefaith: 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
frg
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by cluewebhost(m): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
So....
In the 5 days,

Why didn't you disappear sir?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by HanisahZuwy: 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Please, I'm jobless. I need a job.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Racoon(m): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
grin The odeshi simply failed you. God is using this to warn you. Don't let it happen again

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Hotfreeze: 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Stupid Anambra coward.

Them suppose beat sense comot this idiot body.

17 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Olarewaju89: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
undecided

Anambra people again

I just tired for that state honestly

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by millionboi2: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lies

The kidnappers held you for 5days at least you couldn't do nothing

11 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by madridguy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
I am sure na powder business go south. grin
The guy just cast himself like sunday igboho.

14 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Amayabor1: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Them don release you after you don pay ransom, you wan dey make mouth. Ozuor!

23 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by lexy2014: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
He said the criminals shot at him when he came out, but the bullets did not penetrate his body. He said that his two security aides were killed.

If you have odeshi, what are you now doing with security aides?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Carcholce: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
But he could have disappeared while in their custody.

Innit?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by inoki247: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lol be like say people from that side love dishing out Lamba...

U go explain tire.....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by MrBachelor: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
grin

Why you no kon disappear from their den?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Ademola47(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Make he dey deceive himself 😂

The guy no get any juju, he's only trying to appear powerful for his customers not to run.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Sandmaiden: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Cast
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Deicide:
Na why Nigerian pastors no day too do miracles again

Lol.. grin and even Prophesies too since after 2023 Presidential election. grin

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by fuckJones(f): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
so you no fit turn them to sweep the hotel like it's done in Nigeria movie?

26 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by ppogba: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Clowning and scamming

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Owochogod: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Yahoo Yahoo native doctor na one of Dem be dis.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 / Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) / See Governor Ambode’s Bulletproof Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.