Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,076 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) (17852 Views)

James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by maticar: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kobicove:

He won't survive one quarter of the insults that Tinubu has endured grin
They have been insulting him also since last year na

Have you forgotten so soon?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Mummyfour(f): 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
This man has a heart of gold indeed.
I think that is why he is hated by a lot of people because they can't comprehend that their principals or even other politicians are the direct opposite of this man.

People that know him personally that I was opportuned to speak to, keep saying politics apart, he is a good man.

God bless you okwute
The grace of God upon your life will never run dry and your haters will continue to burn in their spirit soul and body.

It is my opinion, I have said it with my full chest.
Quote me to oppose my opinion and receive thunder and lightening

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
Peter The Rock 🤘
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Mummyfour(f): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2023
My "Everywhere you go" man grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
Overnight messiah always forcing himself on people that don't give a damn about him
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by naijapips04: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
athaboi:
ewu Gambia,

Amu ochicha
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Amajuoyi44(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
Una two no fit release your brother
Wicked igbos
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by MrsTwrite(f): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
Happy birthday Mr. Soso
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Revelation4(m): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
IconicR:
Overnight messiah always forcing himself on people that don't give a damn about him
who is that, Soludo?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
Revelation4:
who is that, Soludo?
Obi
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
Themanleshey:

Nope , he’s a solution to Igbo bigoted entities not Nigeria . He failed as a two term governor in anambra , if given opportunity, he will fail again .

That is why we say , for every opportunity we get , we should try and use it well , if he had known that a day like this would come maybe he would have performed better as anambra governor .

He failed by Yoruba standards not international standards

Tinubu that performed by yoruba standards, how far?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Raskimonojendor: 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Happy birthday to the Possible first Igbo President

The real detribalized Economist and a technocrat

You are right.
A brilliant economist too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Raskimonojendor: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
greatiyk4u:

He failed by Yoruba standards not international standards

Tinubu that performed by yoruba standards, how far?
He failed by Ibo standards.

Look at the yoruba posters below.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by bdon12: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
festacman:
I laugh when some people tag Peter Obi's conscious and smart sowing of PR seed as sign of weakness. He knows what he is doing.

Look, Peter Obi is more ruthless, more rigid and tougher than Soludo. He is harder nut to crack. With Soludo, what you see is what you get but with Peter Obi what you see is often not what you get. There is always more hidden in show of the simple lifestyle he displays.

I am obidient n agree wit u.Not every quarrel has advantage.Its gud pr to avoid exchange of words wit people who talk abt u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by poseidon12: 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
Abeg Peter Obi na real Man...

Exactly. Politics without bitterness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by poseidon12: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Happy birthday to the Possible first Igbo President

The real detribalized Economist and a technocrat

Get lost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Steveabbeyly: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
The KING of LAMBA!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by poseidon12: 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kobicove:

He won't survive one quarter of the insults that Tinubu has endured grin

He will not receive insults from decent and intelligent Nigerians. Only the criminals will insult him. And he will endure it as he did when he was Governor of Anambra State.
On the other hand, for Tinubu, decent and intelligent Nigerians are the ones insulting him. Criminally minded Nigerians and the fools are the ones supporting him.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by LegitWebsites: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
BossGerald:
Obi see the way I dey look you

This man is too soft for my liking

Lol.

Softness is good.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

And these opinion sampled here becomes automatic standards

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by LegitWebsites: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
Wisdom22r:
Bxbxb

Beware, This is Scam.

Go and Use Your Time Wisely.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
Money Is Really Good
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Thundafireseun: 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
BossGerald:
Obi see the way I dey look you

This man is too soft for my liking

Seconded

No man born of a woman can steal Wike’s mandate and act like business as usual

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
About the only thing the Packaged Fraud do these days! I wonder why he hasn't yet realised that he can never be Nigeria's president! Now, you may lay to that! Now, you may screenshot that!
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Ibrahimmufutau: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
ogbonti:

Only Jesus can do what Obi is doing now - laughing and playing with hiis real and imagined enemies

That of Jesus sef, we no sure because na read we read am for bible - we no dey there - but this Obi own - we dey see am live

this man is not a Nigerian by his behavior --- hmmm what a man! cool
If he is not a Nigerian then who is he? Off course a biafaran and he is nursing ambition to lord it over Nigeria. What an irony!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by bhella10: 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Not many knew and believed Jesus Christ is the saviour until he was allowed to lead his people

Peter Obi is the solution to Nigeria problems atleast at the moment
Yes, we saw how he turned water 💦 to wine 🍷 in Anambra.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Chucks13: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
Up till now this tribalist liar has not congratulate those teachers send to US to teach Yoruba but can congratulate a cleaner from his region in China. Very interesting!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by OLOKOESHIN: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
Abeg Peter Obi na real Man...
Real fortunate Olodo
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Image123(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
The Nsogbu crooner. It is what it is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Resell Discos Under Banks, AMCON In Three Months / Ismaila Mu’azu Hassan Wins House Of Reps Rerun Election In Gombe / Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.