Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) (17849 Views)

James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
ogbonti:

Only Jesus can do what Obi is doing now - laughing and playing with hiis real and imagined enemies

That of Jesus sef, we no sure because na read we read am for bible - we no dey there - but this Obi own - we dey see am live

this man is not a Nigerian by his behavior --- hmmm what a man! cool

Sacrilege! Do not call the name of the Lord in vain!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
festacman:
I laugh when some people tag Peter Obi's conscious and smart sowing of PR seed as sign of weakness. He knows what he is doing.

Look, Peter Obi is more ruthless, more rigid and tougher than Soludo. He is a harder nut to crack. With Soludo, what you see is what you get but with Peter Obi what you see is often not what you get. There is always more hidden in the simple lifestyle he displays.

Simply put, Obi is pretentious.

We Anambra people know him very well.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by kiddkash(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
Themanleshey:

Nope , he’s a solution to Igbo bigoted entities not Nigeria . He failed as a two term governor in anambra , if given opportunity, he will fail again .

That is why we say , for every opportunity we get , we should try and use it well , if he had known that a day like this would come maybe he would have performed better as anambra governor .
How long have you lived in Anambra State?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by kokorokoman: 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Not many knew and believed Jesus Christ is the saviour until he was allowed to lead his people

Peter Obi is the solution to Nigeria problems atleast at the moment
like he was the solution to anambra's problem.
I don't know why you people get easily deceived.
Baba Wan dey relevant till 2027.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
bhella10:
Yes, we saw how he turned water 💦 to wine 🍷 in Anambra.

Yes he did
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2023
Obi is a good man who we don't don't deserve bt I hope we will get to see him rule after this temporary illegal and unconstitutional government is sacked.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Joconceptbest4(m): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
More hidden treasures
festacman:
I laugh when some people tag Peter Obi's conscious and smart sowing of PR seed as sign of weakness. He knows what he is doing.

Look, Peter Obi is more ruthless, more rigid and tougher than Soludo. He is a harder nut to crack. With Soludo, what you see is what you get but with Peter Obi what you see is often not what you get. There is always more hidden in the simple lifestyle he displays.

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Joconceptbest4(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
As if u dey there
naijapips04:
Chinchi. They had to force him to send this. Slow poison n

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by bhella10: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Yes he did
Dey play

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by RPG2020(m): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
athaboi:
ewu Gambia Zimbabwe 🙄😭,
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
BossGerald:
Obi see the way I dey look you

This man is too soft for my liking

The first governor to fight at the tribunal for 3 years, first governor to start burning down houses of arm robbers and kidnappers at first sight.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Not many knew and believed Jesus Christ is the saviour until he was allowed to lead his people

You are indirectly referring to the man who professed that he is a Jew and not a Christian. Lol.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by warlordd(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
festacman:

You're right! Obi is a green snake in a green grass.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by JOemmy(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
Obi doesn't carry grudges but that can't be said of his enemies who hate him for just no reason.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Streetdoctor: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
festacman:

Festacman, how come d sudden change? u are no longer eating agbado again?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by kunleiky(m): 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
festacman:

PO is the most strategic man I've seen in politics. I'm still studying him
Stooping to conquer comes to mind everytime I thought of him. Even this our noisy Agbado neighbors know that
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by kelly72: 6:35am On Jul 31, 2023
Kobicove:

He won't survive one quarter of the insults that Tinubu has endured grin

He who brings ant infested firewood to his compound has invited the lizards.

Peter Obi doesn't have a lot to insult him for, that's why all the insults thrown at him did not stick.

At the Tribunal he brings 3-4 constitutional breaches to disqualify Tinubu and his proofs of evidence are very strong. Tinubu also wants him disqualified but he couldn't bring evidence from the Pandora Papers being the only thing they were singing about before, He rather alleged that Obi was not a member of LP at the time the register of members was submitted to INEC. For lack of any other thing to say, he didn't even remember that there are many court judgments saying that the membership of any political party is the internal business if that party and not subject to questioning by members of other parties.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by simfrost90210: 7:20am On Jul 31, 2023
BossGerald:
Obi see the way I dey look you

This man is too soft for my liking

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm just an hour drive from his hometown!
Anyone who says this, knows not this man..
Do you know why they call him, "The Rock"?
Ọmọ, this man is harder than diamond! Quote me, Tinubu and Buhari are apprentices in being hard... They know why they don't want to allow him in... Someone who is not strong can NOT challenge Tinubu, you should know this by now!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by ogawisdom(m): 7:33am On Jul 31, 2023
But I didn't see Soludo celebrating you on your birthday. Mumu man.

Obi is not man enough to confront and face any opposition. If someone is opposing you, you have no business liking him . It shows lack of strength.

A man must be bold, fearless and can face opposition not this sissy. Obi will be weaker than Jonathan.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Nononsense247: 8:07am On Jul 31, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Wake up... If he didn't turn Anambra to Dubai Nigeria don't need him
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Nononsense247: 8:10am On Jul 31, 2023
Themanleshey:

Nope , he’s a solution to Igbo bigoted entities not Nigeria . He failed as a two term governor in anambra , if given opportunity, he will fail again .

That is why we say , for every opportunity we get , we should try and use it well , if he had known that a day like this would come maybe he would have performed better as anambra governor .
He can't give what he doesn't possess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Abee79(m): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
Big man with a big heart! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by ogbonti: 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
Okealaaye:

Sacrilege! Do not call the name of the Lord in vain!

Please keep quiet - that is why the Jews and Britons have so brainwashed you that some of us now call our revered ancestors demons - casting and binding them daily while those evil white souls who came to take us away as slaves then - amputating our feets, raping our women. stealing our resources and recently forcing us to have same sex relationships are the gold standards to measure rationality and civilization. I am not against christianity or islam - that's your choice to make - but even Jesus will not shout sacrilege if he read my comment - so stop crying more than the bereaved!
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by ogbonti: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ibrahimmufutau:
If he is not a Nigerian then who is he? Off course a biafaran and he is nursing ambition to lord it over Nigeria. What an irony!

hate has seriously damaged your brain that you now reason with your anus! grin
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by MrGerald(m): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
Themanleshey:

You don't know anything about him as governor, he was one of the best governors in the history of this country
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Themanleshey: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2023
MrGerald:
You don't know anything about him as governor, he was one of the best governors in the history of this country

List 8 concrete achievements he made in 8 years ?

I want to measure him on the scale of 1 tangible achievement yearly ? Let’s see if you will pass this simple test .
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Ibrahimmufutau: 9:10am On Aug 06, 2023
ogbonti:

hate has seriously damaged your brain that you now reason with your anus! grin
This is not hate brother! U people should always mindful of what u post on social media because of misinterpretation in certain quarter.Am still believe we are brothers and sisters and this country belong to all, let equal opportunities reingh superem in our society and we would have a better country. Accept my candid apology.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by ogbonti: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ibrahimmufutau:
This is not hate brother! U people should always mindful of what u post on social media because of misinterpretation in certain quarter.Am still believe we are brothers and sisters and this country belong to all, let equal opportunities reingh superem in our society and we would have a better country. Accept my candid apology.

God bless you!
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Ibrahimmufutau: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2023
ogbonti:

God bless you!
Amin, and u too brother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS / 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! / Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.