Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Jim Obazee: Tinubu Appoints Special Investigator To Probe CBN & Related Entities - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jim Obazee: Tinubu Appoints Special Investigator To Probe CBN & Related Entities (18567 Views)

Jim Obazee Requests Over N2 Billion From CBN Governor, Officials Concerned / Tinubu's Special Investigator, Jim Obazee Faults CBN Audited Reports / President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Obazee: Tinubu Appoints Special Investigator To Probe CBN & Related Entities by tuzle(m): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2023
flokii:
They need to review the powers of CBN as an entity and the powers of a CBN governor.. how Emefiele at a time was feeling more powerful that the Supreme Court of Nigeria is beyond me.
buhari's backing. Same way dasuki and the rest where arrested and Jonathan wasnt touched. It isn't possible for the situation we faced then to be only the work of the cbn governor and the president won't do anything. Buhari gave those orders and emefiele is the scape goat that is suffering for it.
Re: Jim Obazee: Tinubu Appoints Special Investigator To Probe CBN & Related Entities by Demolakay: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2023
favor914:
Tinubu is the poster boy for corruption in your corrupt state of mind, because he came & stole your family’s imaginary money?

The Governor of your state that robbed you into poverty, you ignored him, it is Tinubu in Abuja that you have no nexus with whatsoever, you are more concerned with?

Nonsensical Almijiri.

A nonentity, penury infested dingbat lyk u did not even bother to check where am from, or affiliated with. Bt because of ur suffering nd smiling nature,nd blinded love for a corrupt politician lyk Tinubu,u went on a fools journey, typing nonsense.

Am frm Lagos,nd Tinubu was once a governor of dat state.Till now he still controls d state. It's frm dat state he amassed d two private jets he parades nw, nd Oda numerous businesses nd properties all ova d world.

If u want to die in ur poverty,it's left to u. At least d 30k ur being paid to defend corrupt politicians like Tinubu is enuf to give u a miserly,beggarly life to wish nd wanted for urself.

Tinubu is a thief,a pilferer,a rogue nd not fit for a positive image we crave for in Nigeria presently.
Get dat into ur thick skull, or beta still: go suck ur thumb kiddo!
Re: Jim Obazee: Tinubu Appoints Special Investigator To Probe CBN & Related Entities by benjaminlawson(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2023
seunmsg:

To investigate the corrupt dealings of Emefiele. Or are you angry that Mr. President is fighting corruption?

For your information, the president is yet to fight corruption, he is presently fighting his foes, if someone can be charged for possession of dane gun in his house, because he is an enemy, and a supporter displayed AK 47 in public, and the same person is working free on our streets, then the question need to be asked. If the president is interested in fighting corruption, all MDAs in the country needed to be included, because all of them acted as it please them without check and discipline in the last 8 years. So Mr. President, all Nigeria are glamouring that the investigation must not be selective but must be total including INEC.
Re: Jim Obazee: Tinubu Appoints Special Investigator To Probe CBN & Related Entities by Adek15(m): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2023
Revolution2022:
Why is Tinubu bent on finding fault in emiefele? What about the minister of petroleum,the humanitarian minister and the former attorney general,malami?
because while those aforementioned names might be corrupt, their corruptions affects us indirectly. Emefiele made us suffer directly for our own money. He should suffer ten fold. I wish I can contribute my own quota to his suffering
Re: Jim Obazee: Tinubu Appoints Special Investigator To Probe CBN & Related Entities by worksmart(m): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2023
All Emefiele did was to do his job. CBN is constitutionally mandated to change the Naira design periodically.
AmotekunSW:

After what Emefiele did by disobeying the Supreme court, he ought to be sacked. I don't know why you are defending tie idiot.
Re: Jim Obazee: Tinubu Appoints Special Investigator To Probe CBN & Related Entities by AmotekunSW: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
worksmart:
All Emefiele i was to do his job. CBN is constitutionally mandated to change the Naira periodically.

When the Supreme Court gave a judgment, did he obey?

While we blame and punish DSS officers for their lawlessness, we should also punish lawbreakers like Emefiele, Asari Dokubo and other idiots.

Emefiele will spend a long time in jail. Next time, people will think twice before running foolish errands under the guise of "I was sent by my Oga".
Re: Jim Obazee: Tinubu Appoints Special Investigator To Probe CBN & Related Entities by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

Even if it is initial gra gra but your lord and saviour would not have been bold to take any of these steps.😂😂😂
your papaaa
Re: Jim Obazee: Tinubu Appoints Special Investigator To Probe CBN & Related Entities by worksmart(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
So why is he not being charged with contempt of court ? Because there was no court order against the CBN only the FG. Also the supreme court was being unconstitional in it's order by seeming to upsurp the power to set monetary policy.
AmotekunSW:

When the Supreme Court gave a judgment, did he obey?

While we blame and punish DSS officers for their lawlessness, we should also punish lawbreakers like Emefiele, Asari Dokubo and other idiots.

Emefiele will spend a long time in jail. Next time, people will think twice before running foolish errands under the guise of "I was sent by my Oga".
Re: Jim Obazee: Tinubu Appoints Special Investigator To Probe CBN & Related Entities by AmotekunSW: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
worksmart:
So why is he not being charged with contempt of court ? Because there was no court order against the CBN only the FG. Also the supreme court was being unconstitional in it's order by seeming to upsurp the power to set monetary policy.

You see, karma is a very funny thing. It comes in ways you least expect. Remember when Emefiele froze the accounts of several fintechs without a valid court order. Remember when he was threatening the life of Abokifx.

You are saying the SC was being unconstitutional. I laugh. Go there and tell them.
The Supreme Court can adjudicate on ANYTHING within the country. Any damn thing.

Emefiele will see hell and nothing you can do bro
Re: Jim Obazee: Tinubu Appoints Special Investigator To Probe CBN & Related Entities by worksmart(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
It's obvious I am wasting my time trying to reason with you.
AmotekunSW:

You see, karma is a very funny thing. It comes in ways you least expect. Remember when Emefiele froze the accounts of several fintechs without a valid court order. Remember when he was threatening the life of Abokifx.

You are saying the SC was being unconstitutional. I laugh. Go there and tell them.
The Supreme Court can adjudicate on ANYTHING within the country. Any damn thing.

Emefiele will see hell and nothing you can do bro
Re: Jim Obazee: Tinubu Appoints Special Investigator To Probe CBN & Related Entities by AmotekunSW: 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2023
worksmart:
It's obvious I am wasting my time trying to reason with you.

You actually can't give what you don't have.

Go and gather your fellow drunkards who swallow the nonsense you always say and regale then with your idiocy.
Re: Jim Obazee: Tinubu Appoints Special Investigator To Probe CBN & Related Entities by jetson06: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Tinubu and Redeem Pastors sha. The way this man take Romance this church no be here at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Scam: Police Rescue 50 Stranded Foreigners In Lagos Building / Money Laundering: Fani-kayode Knows Fate June 18 / Sagay: Magu Will Be EFCC Chairman Whether The Senate Likes It Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.