Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Need Help: Real Estate Company Refuse To Allocate Me My Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Help: Real Estate Company Refuse To Allocate Me My Land (121 Views)

I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? / GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - / "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help: Real Estate Company Refuse To Allocate Me My Land by teyus: 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hello, I seriously need an advise. I bought a piece of land in Elerangbe, Ibeju Lekki from a notable real estate company 3years ago and till today they are yet to allocate my land to me.

I've gone to there office severally, yet the keep telling me different story and am really confused.

Can you please suggest what I can do to get my land or money from them?
Re: Need Help: Real Estate Company Refuse To Allocate Me My Land by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
Don't be surprised that the same piece of land has been sold to more than 10 buyers.
Re: Need Help: Real Estate Company Refuse To Allocate Me My Land by erenax: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2023
teyus:
Hello, I seriously need an advise. I bought a piece of land in Elerangbe, Ibeju Lekki from a notable real estate company 3years ago and till today they are yet to allocate my land to me.

I've gone to there office severally, yet the keep telling me different story and am really confused.

Can you please suggest what I can do to get my land or money from them?
Wahala wahala

(1) (Reply)

Four Bedroom Terraced Duplex For Sale At Games Village Abuja (Distress Sale) / Two Plots Of Land For Sale In Ilorin, Kwara State. / Key Haven City Beachfront Estate Eko Akete Abijo Ibeju Lekki Lagos Now Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.