Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,348 members, 7,864,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa (27189 Views)

Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu / Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo / British Govt Evades THISDAY Enquiry On Fresh Passport Issued To Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by femtex007(m): 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
Taylor90:
In as much as I support Nigeria disintegration I don’t support this sit at home thing

It is causing more harm to people of SE

They should just divide the country into three

SS as a Country

SE as a country

And SW will stay with North as a country

Problem solved

Unity beggars won’t like this

They can’t stay in their own they’ll always want to be attached

Bloody parasites
You must support the sit at home thing oh. Since it's your modus operandi and it's workingfor u guys
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Babastrong(m): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ojukwu who gat real ball failed not to talk of these hide and seek wannabe fighters.
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by EleventhWeirdo: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
Taylor90:

And who says I’m from SE. Olodo

And who cares which minority group you belong to? You're probably just one of the .r0d£nt$ who need to do attache by force. Even in the so called SS, there are yoruboid tribes i.e. Itsekiri (Originally from Ìjèbú) and Olùkùmi. You want to unite edoid, Yorùboid, Igboid, Kalabari, Ijaw, etc into a single country just because oil connection and an artificial nomenclature (SS) ? Groups who have . different historical ties to their larger ethnic nations. Your brain is definitely weaker than I thought cheesy
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Omoawoke2(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
ArewaNightmare:
grin children of CORNFUSION at it again ooo 😜😜😜

Who noticed that Twitter logo abeg

IGBO nation will always triumph, EKPA , CORN 🌽 BOYS , DSS , FULANI will end in shame
What has twitter logo has to do with anything?

Maybe Simon Ekpa was cloned in the video ?
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Error401: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
Why did you say south west are unity beggers and cant stay on their own? can you give any reasonable point?

Taylor90:
In as much as I support Nigeria disintegration I don’t support this sit at home thing

It is causing more harm to people of SE

They should just divide the country into three

SS as a Country

SE as a country

And SW will stay with North as a country

Problem solved

Unity beggars won’t like this

They can’t stay in their own they’ll always want to be attached

Bloody parasites
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
EBMedia:
I Will Not Listen To Nnamdi Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1685313175472762880?t=wtrF2xOdGwP1s4BlfcnABg&s=19
You have a point.
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by tsdarkside(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
are you guys thinkin what am thinkin....??

this looks like a coup to me....

cownunus lawyer deliver a written letter and you dont want to obey....??
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Judolisco(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

And they're busy following a man like Ekpa that cannot update common app.
Who do una dis kin tin
u have to learn how tech works oh.... It's d person dat made d screenshot dat haven't updated
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by tsdarkside(m): 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
accordadoga28:
With this rate Ekpa is going, these people may go into extinction before 2033

God bless former president Muhammadu Buhari (of bad memory) for extraditiing Nnamdi Kanu.

The govt should please do something about Ekpa too because Igbos lives matter

Igbo lives matter because we enjoy their wailings

If they go into extinction there won't be anyone to wail.

ehen na....am busy sweet talkin a igbo lady with hugh nyansh and nice face....
make una no spoil show for me oo....
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by AmotekunSW: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
Beremx:
This one is stubborn more than Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu joined together.

What manner of stubbornness is this?

Lol
Shebi we warned you.

Meanwhile, have you ever seen Peter Obi condemn or caution Simon Ekpa?

Dey play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by NovusHomo(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
tolor:
There's an ongoing coup within IPOB where Ekpa is looking to overthrow Kanu as the head of IPOB. One thing with coupists is that they are opportunist first and foremost, regardless of the revolutionary cloak they like to adorn. That is why you'd see a soldier who has taken over government and trying to rid society of corruption, who was immensely corrupt in the army.

Same thing goes for kanu, Ekpa and their likes.
I'm sure Kanu realises at this point that his hold on the group is shaky at this point. Ekpa and his criminals haven tasted power would not want to give it up for selfish reasons.

What is the Nigerian government doing on the Ekpa issue? I want to believe they are cooking something. If they will fly me, an amateur to Finland and take care of my flight and hotel bills, I'd take out that motherfvcker within 48 hrs.

O k'are, Nairaland's own Rambo. One man battalion. grin
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by NovusHomo(m): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
Amajuoyi44:
Ekpa am with you bro

...together with GUGURU grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Tonnierichy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Fake News....as of 29th July, 2023, Twitter had stopped using that Bird Logo. It is X that appears as the logo on Twitter.

Btw ..it looks like Sit at Home is being enjoyed by some people in SE.
Lol. If you don't update the app, it won't change.
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Rebelutionary: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
ecolime:

King of who? Definitely not the Igbos.

When last have you heard of Armed robbery in the East? Ekpa is only followed by lazy mofos and few illiterate bigots.

The new job in town is looting people's shops in the name of sit-at-home. Na wetin miscreants take dey chop now.
A man sits in Finland and makes statement that locks you all up every Monday and now he intends to go 2 straight weeks and you are denying he is King over you folks? Wow! You even dare call him "miscreant"? What sort of cowardice is this from you people biko?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Dittodat: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
Taylor90:

Thunder fire you, so everyone that complains and wants Nigeria disintegration is now from SE. Mumu f00lish ediot that can’t survive on their own as a country begging for unity up and down. Make una say with Hausa naa make them kill all of una within a week
Thunder don fire your shit-hole olosho mother and village drunkard father. Basta@d brainwashed retar@ded IPOB cannibal terrorist.
Unknown gunmen will finish you and your family las las.
HYPOCRITE, na o ly Hausa dey kill for Nigeria?
IPOB bloda cannibals and Unknown gunmen are killing everyday, but you have been brainwashed to only see problems in others.
Victimhood OSU slave mentality, look in the mirror first.
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Curious345: 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
Beremx:
This one is stubborn more than Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu joined together.

What manner of stubbornness is this?

the man don't want Kanu to come.out . He will be happy if he dies there
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Lasgidi90(m): 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
Dittodat:

Come and divide it na. Mumu man
But what do you really gain for this forced union? Is it that hard to let the igbos go?
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by stansaintly(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
accordadoga28:

God bless former president Muhammadu Buhari (of bad memory) for extraditiing Nnamdi Kanu.

I'm not surprised, your father was equally useless while marauding your fruitless village aimlessly. If not, you would not have been mentioning Igbo your comments.
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Karlosorji(m): 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
accordadoga28:

de play
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Onuoha1234(m): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2023
Simon Ekpa shows clearly that we have no foreignl policy nor effe'ctive embassy's abrode.?'?!
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by dragunov: 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
EBMedia:
I Will Not Listen To Nnamdi Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1685313175472762880?t=wtrF2xOdGwP1s4BlfcnABg&s=19

Does this fool not know that it is only Igbos that this madness is affecting? How can he believe that Nigeria will collapse because of a one day sit at home? Even if it is 7days a week, Nigeria will not collapse. It is Igbos that will suffer. You Igbo people in diaspora should better stop funding Ekpa. The mofo is living comfortably in Finland and instigating nonsense in Igbo land. People are suffering in that place. Cannibalism is on the rise. Una no get sense?

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by dragunov: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
Lasgidi90:

But what do you really gain for this forced union? Is it that hard to let the igbos go?

But if Obi was declared winner of the election, you people will not go again. Àbí?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by dragunov: 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

And who cares which minority group you belong to? You're probably just one of the .r0d£nt$ who need to do attache by force. Even in the so called SS, there are yoruboid tribes i.e. Itsekiri (Originally from Ìjèbú) and Olùkùmi. You want to unite edoid, Yorùboid, Igboid, Kalabari, Ijaw, etc into a single country just because oil connection and an artificial nomenclature (SS) ? Groups who have . different historical ties to their larger ethnic nations. Your brain is definitely weaker than I thought cheesy

Even in the royal court of the Oba of Bini, Yoruba is the official and royal language.
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Dittodat: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2023
Lasgidi90:

Who is holding the Igbos? Was it not the same Igbos who forced this Nigeria on everyone when they thought they would be the ones in control?
If the Igbos want to go, then all Igbos should leave the rest of Nigeria and relocate back to their Biafuro land.
May then people will take them seriously. You can't be all over Nigeria and the same time crying for Biafra.
Ask your elected representatives to call for independence.
If your own elected representatives that have been duly elected by your own people can't stand up and ask for Biafra, then you shouldn't expect others to do the job for you.

BYE
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by gammarays(m): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
accordadoga28:

You should know who's bankrolling Ekpa. The same people who want to paint IPOB black by all means.

How come the federal courts are yet to convict Mazi Kanu despite all these atrocities?
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Calitoscassius(m): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
Simon Ekpa is God!
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by kelspinall(m): 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
I am here to Liberate Biafra and I
don’t expect political criminals to
be part of the liberation....

YOU ARE WHERE?

NIGERIA OR FINLAND?

nnamdi set the standards by coming in and going out of Nigeria when he was a freeman fighting for Biafra..

do the same or remain a clout chaser you are...

i pity the deluded morons that believe and obeys his instructions....

nnamdi is a real man fighting for a nation,ekpa is just a boy deceiving his low life boys...

funny thing about this Igbos is they follow any slowpoke that comes out to deceive them ,if you think am lying then where are the men that took over nnamdi kanu's position when he was arrested? where are they...

another slowpoke will show up before February next year...i bet

THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU MENTION ME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by favor914: 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
Taylor90:

Thunder fire you, so everyone that complains and wants Nigeria disintegration is now from SE. Mumu f00lish ediot that can’t survive on their own as a country begging for unity up and down. Make una say with Hausa naa make them kill all of una within a week
Yes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by favor914: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
gammarays:

You should know who's bankrolling Ekpa. The same people who want to paint IPOB black by all means.

How come the federal courts are yet to convict Mazi Kanu despite all these atrocities?
As usual, Obidients must find someone else to blame.

Strangers from other regions of Nigeria, have come to your conclave & forced you to sit @ home?
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by gammarays(m): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
favor914:
As usual, Obidients must find someone else to blame.

Strangers from other regions of Nigeria, have come to your conclave & forced you to sit @ home?
Just like strangers have come to increase insecurity in Nigeria.
We'll blame those who invited and empowered them.

Reckoning is coming already
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Rajosh(m): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Come and talk to him one on one in Nigeria
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Chibuezem(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2023
accordadoga28:

So what you enjoy is our wailing abi.... Your wicked heart the lord will certainly judge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Turns NBA Fan, Shows Support To Toronto Raptors / Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto / The Real Looters List President Buhari, Lai Mohammed Should’ve Released – Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.