Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,585 members, 7,865,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa (27195 Views)

Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards โ‚ฆ8 Billion Damages To Kanu / Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo / British Govt Evades THISDAY Enquiry On Fresh Passport Issued To Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by tolor: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2023
There's an ongoing coup within IPOB where Ekpa is looking to overthrow Kanu as the head of IPOB. One thing with coupists is that they are opportunist first and foremost, regardless of the revolutionary cloak they like to adorn. That is why you'd see a soldier who has taken over government and trying to rid society of corruption, who was immensely corrupt in the army.

Same thing goes for kanu, Ekpa and their likes.
I'm sure Kanu realises at this point that his hold on the group is shaky at this point. Ekpa and his criminals haven tasted power would not want to give it up for selfish reasons.

What is the Nigerian government doing on the Ekpa issue? I want to believe they are cooking something. If they will fly me, an amateur to Finland and take care of my flight and hotel bills, I'd take out that motherfvcker within 48 hrs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by ipobarecriminals: 11:18am On Jul 31, 2023
cool that's my leader.Kanu must come out and address us his IPOB grin cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by EleventhWeirdo: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2023
Taylor90:
In as much as I support Nigeria disintegration I donโ€™t support this sit at home thing

It is causing more harm to people of SE

They should just divide the country into three

SS as a Country

SE as a country

And SW will stay with North as a country

Problem solved

Didinrin, SS as a country as if there are homogeneous tribes there lol. This one doesn't even know that he is advocating for another mini Nigeria, a one that will be engulfed in resource control wars without intellectuals like Yorubas to mediate and provide policy direction. You go hear am

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by mauchiz: 11:22am On Jul 31, 2023
Beremx:
This one is stubborn more than Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu joined together.

What manner of stubbornness is this?

He is stupid and foolish, he just disgraced ipob.
No one is interested in Biafra again
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by ArewaNightmare: 11:23am On Jul 31, 2023
kokorokoman:
grin grin it's pure comedy when idiots are claiming to be educated.
The more you write the more I get confused.
I can't understand anything you wrote there despite straining my eyes.
Baba, please buy queens premier and start learning simple English again.
Bye.

You didn't understand yet u rushed and replied ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ can't u see how useless you've become?

Children of perdition
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by ArewaNightmare: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2023
kokorokoman:
grin grin it's pure comedy when idiots are claiming to be educated.
The more you write the more I get confused.
I can't understand anything you wrote there despite straining my eyes.
Baba, please buy queens premier and start learning simple English again.
Bye.

You didn't understand yet u rushed and replied ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ can't u see how useless you've become?

Out of shame, you're now firing from all cylinders with ur second account ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†

U can't redeem ur already damaged face ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Ezmans: 11:25am On Jul 31, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Fake News....as of 29th July, 2023, Twitter had stopped using that Bird Logo. It is X that appears as the logo on Twitter.

Btw ..it looks like Sit at Home is being enjoyed by some people in SE.
bird still appears in my own account
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by enemyofprogress: 11:25am On Jul 31, 2023
Lobatan! Palace coup don happen be dat

Kanu 0-1 Ekpa
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by zoghys: 11:27am On Jul 31, 2023
kelvindj98:
Our true leader and god Simon Ekpa has spoken. The imprisoned dilector is a puppet of the zoo and ewedu media. So the 2 weeks sit at home goes on.

This sit-at-home will favour me and my family.

Kelvin, abeg don't waste your tommorow on this national propaganda called self determination. Make something out of your life now, while you can.
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

And those are the people you're following like Simon Ekpa that cannot update common app but can control a whole Geo-political zone like zombies undecided
I only correct your dumbass deduction, instead of you to accept correction and move on with your life (ie if you have any) but you choose to assume that I am part of some group. What's wrong with you?
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Taylor90: 11:32am On Jul 31, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

Didinrin, SS as a country as if there are homogeneous tribes there lol. This one doesn't even know that he is advocating for another mini Nigeria, a one that will be engulfed in resource control wars without intellectuals like Yorubas to mediate and provide policy direction. You go hear am

Una dey fear to stay una own make hunger no kill una

Unity beggars
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Taylor90: 11:32am On Jul 31, 2023
femmoy:

Dey play. Disintegrate make we see. I pity your stubborn people.

Unity beggars

1 Like

Dittodat:

Come and divide it na. Mumu man

Unity beggars

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by NAC1666: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2023
EBMedia:
I Will Not Listen To Nnamdi Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1685313175472762880?t=wtrF2xOdGwP1s4BlfcnABg&s=19
Yes sir... Tinubu will bring him to finland soon
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Dittodat: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2023
Taylor90:

Unity beggars
Coming from an IPOB parasite cannibal.
You remain our slave till the end of time. You ain't going nowhere but a continuous wailing and crying victimhood OSU slave monkey. Get that into your empty skull.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by MrsTwrite(f): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2023
Wahala
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by zoedew: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Fake News....as of 29th July, 2023, Twitter had stopped using that Bird Logo. It is X that appears as the logo on Twitter.

Btw ..it looks like Sit at Home is being enjoyed by some people in SE.
The SE just trapped itself. The SE is in a bind.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2023
accordadoga28:
With this rate Ekpa is going, these people may go into extinction before 2033

God bless former president Muhammadu Buhari (of bad memory) for extraditiing Nnamdi Kanu.

The govt should please do something about Ekpa too because Igbos lives matter

Igbo lives matter because we enjoy their wailings

If they go into extinction there won't be anyone to wail.
Northerners that kill themselves everyday never go extinction na Igbos want go extinction. It's as if u don't know the meaning of extinction.
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by kizaronto: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2023
priceactionx:
Supreme king have spoken. Pressing every mumu buttons. I could remember during end SARS, Edo and SE were the places where hardened criminals were aided to escape from prisons.

They tried it in Lagos, many of those unclaimed bodies that they buried recently were part of them. The news was all over then. Even those that tried to attack panti police headquarters got burnt and send to beyond.

But some people allowed them, hailed them, released them, now they are reaping the results now. And to make it worse, they are very loyal to one idiots in a far a way Finland.

And on a serious note, if kanu is released today, this guy won't allow him to be worshipped again. He has tasted power and he will do everything to continue his madness and stay relevant. This will eventually worsen what is on ground. Time will tell.

Senselessness in action. Masacre that happened at Lekki tollgate where every tribe( youths) was involved in the protest has in your own baseless and hollow views become unclaimed bodies of Kanu's supporters. The perpetrators denied before the world that no body was killed but now ,they have to burry over 100 bodies.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by EleventhWeirdo: 11:59am On Jul 31, 2023
Taylor90:

Unity beggars

I'm giving you real issues why your fantasies cannot materialize even if you parasites attaching yourself to SS shout "we SS/SE" for years lol SS is too diverse to be unified by resource sovereignty; that would ultimately be the bases of new intra-country wrestling. You call SW, the economic and intellectual powerhouse of the country, unity beggars? Hahaha it's obvious this one's brain is overheating

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by NaijaCover(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Passionate1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
sofeo:
They will end up destroying themselves.

Nigeria is already destroyed. .u think say Una dey alive. Walking dead!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Metrofox(m): 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
accordadoga28:
With this rate Ekpa is going, these people may go into extinction before 2033

God bless former president Muhammadu Buhari (of bad memory) for extraditiing Nnamdi Kanu.

The govt should please do something about Ekpa too because Igbos lives matter

Igbo lives matter because we enjoy their wailings

If they go into extinction there won't be anyone to wail.

dirty pig from the home of notoriously coward men grin
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by nedekid: 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
How can this charlatan continue to do what he does? As howwww
What are the security agencies doing for goodness sake? What is our foreign ministry doing.
What about NIA, Is it just to keep $40m inside an Ikoyi flat without using it to protect national security?
Why not consult with eg mossad, private consultants, place bounties, get the northernern Muslims to lay fathwa on his head (after all Muslims have been killed). If possible also get our Russian blodas to give him nice cup of tea sugered with polonium 210 let him start "glowing" in darkness.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by sholla20(m): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
Indeed, power is sweet. Expa seems to have a grip already and isn't willing to let go. Even if MNK is released today and travels to Finland, Expa would still come up with a different excuse why he can't return power back to MNK.
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by yommen: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
Taylor90:
In as much as I support Nigeria disintegration I donโ€™t support this sit at home thing

It is causing more harm to people of SE

They should just divide the country into three

SS as a Country

SE as a country

And SW will stay with North as a country

Problem solved

Unity beggars wonโ€™t like this

They canโ€™t stay in their own theyโ€™ll always want to be attached

Bloody parasites

Who doesn't stay in their homes in Nigeria? You don't seem to understand that more people from SE are scattered all over Nigeria. People for SW travel out more often than move to other parts of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by wakaman: 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
ecolime:

King of who? Definitely not the Igbos.

When last have you heard of Armed robbery in the East? Ekpa is only followed by lazy mofos and few illiterate bigots.

The new job in town is looting people's shops in the name of sit-at-home. Na wetin miscreants take dey chop now.

Armed robbery in the east just this past week
Goldwise stores####
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Taylor90: 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

I'm giving you real issues why your fantasies cannot materialize even if you parasites attaching yourself to SS shout "we SS/SE" for years lol SS is too diverse to be unified by resource sovereignty; that would ultimately be the bases of new intra-country wrestling. You call SW, the economic and intellectual powerhouse of the country, unity beggars? Hahaha it's obvious this one's brain is overheating

And who says Iโ€™m from SE. Olodo

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Taylor90: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
Dittodat:

Coming from an IPOB parasite cannibal.
You remain our slave till the end of time. You ain't going nowhere but a continuous wailing and crying victimhood OSU slave monkey. Get that into your empty skull.

Thunder fire you, so everyone that complains and wants Nigeria disintegration is now from SE. Mumu f00lish ediot that canโ€™t survive on their own as a country begging for unity up and down. Make una say with Hausa naa make them kill all of una within a week

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Ezekiel2122(m): 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
He should declare permanent sit at home with that FG will quickly listen to him. Simple!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Meteng: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
Beremx:
This one is stubborn more than Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu joined together.

What manner of stubbornness is this?

grin
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
from sit at home won't end until Nnamdi KANU is released to he must meet me in Finland before sit at home will stop

Tinubu should not fall in this igbo trap because if mnk is released today he won't last 24hrs before this Simon Ekpa will take him down and govt will be blame for this, it might triggered another civil unrest

Tinubu should extradite this Idiot from Finland and lock him and KANU in the same detention cell, anyone that win in the cell will become Biafra prime minister

foolishness at its peak

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#dasukigate: Falae Calls Bode George To Discuss The Money Received / Sanwo-Olu Seeks Law Cancelling Pension For Former Lagos Governors & Deputies / Makinde Is PDP Leader โ€“ Fayose Concedes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.