Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,889 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) (17671 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC / Atiku At Tribunal For His Final Written Address / Tinubu To Tribunal: Obi/LP's Petition, Final Written Address Is Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by muykem: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2023
Atiku will soon approach supreme court again. The same song on every election cycle.
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Stillkrug: 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Tareq1105:

Yes, rich with stolen commonwealth of Nigeria. All I know is that Atiku would never be president of this country.
Atiku is still much better than Tinubu
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by garfield1: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
franchasofficia:
True, once BATstards see anything related to Igbo or Peter Obi, their tiny joysticks start to get erection, very irrational beings.

They are lovers of injustice and iniquity and no matter how long it may seem like they are winning, God of justice will reward and disgrace them all. This I am very sure of

With final arguments done and dusted,I'll now predict the final judgement
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by franchasofficia: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
garfield1:

With final arguments done and dusted,I'll now predict the final judgement
But remember God works in mysterious ways, God's ways may not be the way man wishes or desires.

So let every lover of justice not hinge all their hope of justice on the Presidential election tribunal or The Supreme court judgment on the pending case. Even if the PEPT and Supreme Court decides to go against Godliness and uphold Tinubu's mandate, do not despair or feel God has forsaken you or failed to answer your prayers. But all I know is that God will definitely disgrace and put to shame all lovers of iniquity and injustice no matter how long it may take, it must happen
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Mccullum: 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
It seems Atiku is not destined to be president of FRN.
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by BJanta: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Stillkrug:

Typical agbado mocking atiku that is super rich while he/she is begging and suffering

And typical cannibalist putting im mouth for mata wey no concern am .
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Stillkrug: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
BJanta:

And typical cannibalist putting im mouth for mata wey no concern am .
And typical foolish man qouting me when I don't mention him. Nonsense
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by hgnkendi: 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
HGN01RU is a cutting-edge technology device, revolutionizing the way we interact with computers. Its sleek design and advanced features make it a game-changer in the industry. Experience seamless performance, enhanced productivity, and effortless connectivity with[url][/https://hgn01-store.ru/]. Stay ahead with its innovative capabilities and take your computing experience to new heights. Discover a world of possibilities with HGN01RU, the ultimate solution for your technological needs.
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by adefitim(m): 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
"Petitioners have not made any argument which will enure them. All they have done is to attack the character of the 1st respondent. The Bible says, ask and it shall be given. The respondents here have asked nothing so in the words of the Supreme Court, they are meddlesome interlopers."

-Wole Olanipekun, SAN Speaking For President Tinubu In Closing Address at Election Petition Court
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Penguin2: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
Afamed:

Typical la+zy you+th.

You go school at all?

Does loser look/ sound like an adjective?

You left a simple question you would have provided a simple answer to and started talking plenty.

Simple question, “what part of speech is the word ‘loser’”?

Don’t say another thing, just answer, sir.
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Afamed: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
Penguin2:

You left a simple question you would have provided a simple answer to and started talking plenty.

Simple question, “what part of speech is the word ‘loser’”?

Don’t say another thing, just answer, sir.

Are you not ashamed of yourself?

You are on social media asking me what part of speech is Loser?
Na so you dull reach?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by favor914: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
doggedfighter:

It takes one to know one.
Where is Peter Obi Gringory?
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by BJanta: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Stillkrug:

And typical foolish man qouting me when I don't mention him. Nonsense

Better to be a fool than to be a cannibalist , only beasts eat one another. And you have not denied nor can you deny that you're not one, because of where you're from.
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by AfonjaPriest: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Justme65:
Please don't be angry with me for posting this here i am in need of a help i just gave a birth but it was so unfortunate we lost the dad of my kid and since then we have been going through a lots of sufferness and with no any helpings hand, please try to help us and by special grace of God you shall never experience a backwardness and untimely death in your life, and you shall never loose any of your family's and your loved ones to an illness and untimely death amen, please if it's for us to eat for God sake this my acct ACCESS b, ANk 16 77 15, 17 61 Janet, Jacob

Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
Janet Jacob the beggar. Is it today you started your begging? Using different monikers to perpetuate your begging, you cannot be allowed to deceive Nairalanders anymore. Here are some of your previous monikers: Jacob67, jane3310, janetjacob8, iiifedimma, Janet3oo, Gracious02, Blessings139, etc.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used many monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Stillkrug: 8:06am On Aug 02, 2023
BJanta:

Better to be a fool than to be a cannibalist , only beasts eat one another. And you have not denied nor can you deny that you're not one, because of where you're from.
Get lost dense where is the proof

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Warning Before Next Strike, Labour Tells FG / Kidnapped Adamu Mohammed Duguri: N50m Ransom Was Paid For My Release / We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.