Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) (17675 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC / Atiku At Tribunal For His Final Written Address / Tinubu To Tribunal: Obi/LP's Petition, Final Written Address Is Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Itsemekhona: 10:58am On Aug 01, 2023
Stillkrug:

Typical agbado mocking atiku that is super rich while he/she is begging and suffering
.Can u imagine .Someone like him will still come begging to survive ,yet he has mortgage his future for been a bigot in the last election
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Kingpele(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2023
Wow interesting times ahead
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by scoobyblogspot(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2023
doggedfighter:

It takes one to know one.

Wise response

1 Like

Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Pakute: 11:01am On Aug 01, 2023
Stillkrug:

Typical agbado people them always insulting someone father, my father is ahead of your wretched father so stop calling my father here again fool
If your father is bigger than agbado, then swear by his blokos that una never chop agbado for una family, make hin blokos just dry.
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Stillkrug: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2023
Itsemekhona:
.Can u imagine .Someone like him will still come begging to survive ,yet he has mortgage his future for been a bigot in the last election
They don't have shame , sharing them 3 cups of rice and garri for a vote tueh
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Stillkrug: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2023
Pakute:

If your father is bigger than agbado, then swear by his blokos that una never chop agbado for una family, make hin blokos just dry.

I'm actually engaging a kid goodbye kid
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Ofunaofu: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2023
Stillkrug:

Typical agbado mocking atiku that is super rich while he/she is begging and suffering

Not only is he/she begging and suffering, but also wailing and gnashing of teeth
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Laheelow(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2023
What failure has joined together, let no man put asunder. PDP Pro+PDP lite, a marriage made to last forever. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Pakute: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2023
Stillkrug:

I'm actually engaging a kid goodbye kid
Son, you dare not open your mouth when i'm talking to your father.

1 Like

Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Stillkrug: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2023
Pakute:

Son, you dare not open your mouth when i'm talking to your father.
That's how you disrespect your father at home spoilt kid
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by jzimchi: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2023
Eat humble pie 🥧 Obi lost the election period
Stillkrug:

Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Losers! grin angry

Yes, they all lost to Peter Obi
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Stillkrug: 11:31am On Aug 01, 2023
jzimchi:

Eat humble pie 🥧 Obi lost the election period
Obi is buying fuel at 600/litre while agbados are buying fuel at 55 naira/litre abi ?
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Richb44: 11:32am On Aug 01, 2023
But you and your parents are also suffering so what's the difference boy change your mindset if not you will die poor

Stillkrug:

Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Penguin2: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2023
franchasofficia:
True, once BATstards see anything related to Igbo or Peter Obi, their tiny joysticks start to get erection, very irrational beings.

They are lovers of injustice and iniquity and no matter how long it may seem like they are winning, God of justice will reward and disgrace them all. This I am very sure of
Amen to your prayers and the prayers of millions of other men and women of goodwill.

Trust me, millions of Nigerians are praying.

Let’s see if God will answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Pakute: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2023
Stillkrug:
That's how you disrespect your father at home spoilt kid
Just the way i look your father in the eyes and tell him he failed training you.
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Penguin2: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2023
Afamed:

Typical la+zy yout+h.

No wonder , your Pandora fraud Patron could not present his UNN pass degree certificate after spending 6 yrs studying Philosophy.
What makes " Losers" to be adjective?

Don’t let me come at you…

Did she say “losers” or “loser”?

And what part of speech is “loser”?
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Stillkrug: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2023
Richb44:
But you and your parents are also suffering so what's the difference boy change your mindset if not you will die poor

With the way my father business is loaded if a litre is 1k per litre I will still be filling up my car full tank
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Abifarin16: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2023
Ayoola171:
Dubai Man, from the way Atiku handled PDP internal politics and affairs prior to the Election, it's obvious he can't be a good President. Someone who failed to respect gentle man agreement and so adamant to prevent just zoning issues that eventually collapsed his chance of winning.

Well, Everything work together for Tinubu.
i just dey try school one person for NL just now that was hating on wike for how he did Him and PDP dirty. Atiku's suppose be Elder stateman now no be too dey contest with their WIkE and PO and OKowa
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Stillkrug: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2023
Pakute:

Just the way i look your father in the eyes and tell him he failed training you.
Spoilt kid telling me my father fail training me , person that always insult someone parent chai ,your father must be a pauper for failing to train you in a polite and non shenanigan ways
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by franchasofficia: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2023
Penguin2:

Amen to your prayers and the prayers of millions of other men and women of goodwill.

Trust me, millions of Nigerians are praying.

Let’s see if God will answer.
But remember God works in mysterious ways, God's ways may not be the way man wishes or desires.

So let every lover of justice not hinge all their hope of justice on the Presidential election tribunal or The Supreme court judgment on the pending case. Even if the PEPT and Supreme Court decides to go against Godliness and uphold Tinubu's mandate, do not despair or feel God has forsaken you or failed to answer your prayers. But all I know is that God will definitely disgrace and put to shame all lovers of iniquity and injustice no matter how long it may take, it must happen
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Abifarin16: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2023
[quote author=Blacktruth post=124802439]Hmmm , na final verdict concern me , i don tire for all dis una bulabalu [/quow
Take it as it is ooo, You want them to start planning another rerun where money no dey, then waste money on swearing in again
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by ezechi242: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2023
Justme65:
Please don't be angry with me for posting this here i am in need of a help i just gave a birth but it was so unfortunate we lost the dad of my kid and since then we have been going through a lots of sufferness and with no any helpings hand, please try to help us and by special grace of God you shall never experience backwardness and an untimely death in your life, and you shall never loose any of your family's and your loved one's to an illness and untimely death amen, please if it's for us to eat for God sake this my acct ACCESS b, ANk 16 77 15, 17 61 Janet, Jacob

helinus or garfield you guys should stop this begging its becoming an habit, or dont they pay you guys your stipends any more.
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Afamed: 11:44am On Aug 01, 2023
Penguin2:

Don’t let me come at you…

Did she say “losers” or “loser”?

And what part of speech is “loser”?

Typical la+zy you+th.

You go school at all?

Does loser look/ sound like an adjective?
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Blacktruth: 11:45am On Aug 01, 2023
Dey play , las las dey wil still give us d verdict day we should take it as it is abi , eeeen na dat verdict i wan hear , make dem come use dia mouth tell all igerians to take it as it is 🙄🙄🙄

[quote author=Abifarin16 post=124803635][/quote]
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Richb44: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2023
Continue deceiving yourself in this faceless platform don't get serious with life you hear be suffering and be smiling thinking your trolling people who are doing far better than you
Stillkrug:

With the way my father business is loaded if a litre is 1k per litre I will still be filling up my car full tank
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Usmanovic95(m): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2023
Pakute:

It takes nothing to know the losers, by their wailing, you shall know them. Atiku has been losing since 1992, Obi his sidechic has been losing since 2019 and none of them go ever become President till dem go kpai.

Winners don't quit because quitters don't win.
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Menclothing: 11:51am On Aug 01, 2023
Lolz losers you not destined to rule Nigeria one man once he put his hand he win it’s Gods doing Atiku since 1992 greed

6k only

Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by muykem: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
Sorry for Atiku. Buhari did everything for him to win this election but didn't see Peter Obi would come and spoil their plan.
Buhari and cabal worked tirelessly for Atiku to carry the day but destiny denied him. gods are not to blame by Olarotimi,
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Stillkrug: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2023
Richb44:
Continue deceiving yourself in this faceless platform don't get serious with life you hear be suffering and be smiling thinking your trolling people who are doing far better than you
So you think everyone on nairaland is poor and jobless ,I'm very satisfy with my current financial status bro ,. don't spit on me again
Re: Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) by Tareq1105: 11:55am On Aug 01, 2023
Stillkrug:

Yes, rich with stolen commonwealth of Nigeria. All I know is that Atiku would never be president of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Flee Damasak Border Town As Troops Reportedly Plan To Withdraw..photos / B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. / Presidency Plots To Remove Dogara, Others - Linus Okorie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.