Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,399 members, 7,843,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide (39334 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by Kukutente23: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Christistruth03:

I heard right
Are you having problem with English?
How is a coalition of faceless CSOs the whole northern arm of NLC?
Check fp
Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by tunde1200(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
cjudy:

Go to Lagos and see how your people are feeling the hardship

Even the rich is feeling it not only the common man.
One thing you never believe is that we will get over it in a short time. Mind you your so call Obi also promised to remove the subsidy.
Leave hate bro and move on

2 Likes

Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by Slymontee: 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nigerian Lecturers' Lives Matter! 8 months salary arrears unpaid. It's a miracle they survived those 8 months, although many died, some japa, some found other jobs, but majority cannot pay back accumulated debts borrowed from individuals and Banks to survive during those 8months. Their only crime is that they asked for better working condition. They asked that govt implement it's agreement. They did everything to negotiate with govt, but Buhari and his evil cabinet snobbed them for 8 months. At the end, not 1 of the demands was touched by govt till date. Govt turned around and said they didn't work for 8 months and withheld their salary. Yet same govt delayed and frustrated any meaningful dialogue for 8months. If this was the democracy people laid down their lives to secure, then it's not worth it. It's supposed to be "govt for the people" not "govt stabbing the people in the chest"...If you see what lecturers especially in Science Disciplines are going through to keep the system running, you will understand why it is said that their reward is in heaven. We have irresponsible leaders and irresponsible people that are too lazy to seek for the truth or are too dark hearted to accommodate excellence or are too unlettered to appreciate the immeasurable contributions of proper University Education to nation building, security and overall prosperity of a country keep defending these direct damages inflicted on University Education by the fed-govt. The sector you help evil politicians to destroy because of your political leaning, ethnic bias or whatever reason you may have would one day pay you back. Posterity doesn't forgive nor forget. University lecturers were terribly underpaid in this country when the economy was not this bad. Imagine what the value of their meagre salary which was last reviewed in 2009 look like in this 2023...and you still owe them 8months of that...you simply are killing them off slowly and destroying public universities. This is simply academic terrorism masterminded by Buhari's govt and ignored so far by Tinubu's govt too. University Staff Lives Matter!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by anonymous1759(m): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
Tntsi:
No matter how you try to deceive or lie to yoursrlf,laslas you will join your fellow lamentor. I have seen many of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-whhSfjCMLI

You’ve nothing meaningful to say other than to rant senselessly no be everybody Dey hungry you need to get that into your dead brain cells . You couldn’t counter any of my points you guys are just empty noise makers typical tyrant dudes masking as democrats in the name obedient.

2 Likes

Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by Ara21(f): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
We're Nigerians, we've pulled out.

Only Ipob πŸ–πŸ–πŸ– are demonstrating tomorrow

Please speak for yourself alone. Who know you for the Nigeria sef

1 Like

Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by porthouse7(f): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ofunaofu:

No!

Nigerians are with them on this including you

Stand up for once in your entire life bro and be counted

You are not breathing, you are being suffocated by Tinubu
Igbo protest

2 Likes

Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by Cocolatti(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

You mean Agbadorians have pull out
Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by moderatedguy: 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
u igbos are d one playing with fire

U kept quiet during cashless even when others were crying believing it will make obi win n now obi lost n u want to protest

We are waiting for u
U re big FOOL am not IBO......chaii
Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by MyExpression(m): 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
I am Igbo, I am OBIdient.

I think the strike is too early.
He just nominated his ministers for God's sake.

Give the man time, and give the court time to pronounce their judgement.

Don't act out the chaos predicted by these pastors.

Let the law prevail.

PS
Obi's team are arguing the wrong point.
Leave that 7point agenda.

The only illegality we need to prove is Voting Manipulations...at every level.
We should prove that more people truly voted for Peter Obi.

We all knew the other things against Tinubu, yet didn't challenge it in court before election...una wan put judges for wahala?!
Do the right thing at the right time without chaos.

2 Likes

Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by Emola12(m): 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

lack of integrity and sense
Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by Chiefpriestt: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
Pakute:
Touch any property in SW, u go die like fowl. I couldn't care less if you burn down southeast, Ogun punish peter obi.
You always type like a psychiatric patient. Sorry

1 Like

Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by moderatedguy: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
These Yoluba muslims and Yolubas alike are something else ooo....so anybody that criticizes the brainless DRUGGIE is an IBO

1 Like

Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by Stanbaba30: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
They're on their own.

Ajeiro can go on with his fellow Ipob πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–
I do not mean to be disrespectful, but to be honest, you are very unreasonable…! AS IN VERY UNREASONABLE

1 Like

Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by Wettoid123: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
They're on their own.

You like suffer sha,,,,,see him head!
Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by Streetdoctor: 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
VinnyBaba:

And During JONATHAN'S Tenure, they Were Barking Wildly like ANGRY LIONS! πŸ˜•πŸ˜’

So Terrible to think about. sad
Yorubas are d most terrible tribe in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by OriOko88(m): 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
My own b say mk dem no touch power supply. I support dem 100%
Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by fikayormi(m): 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
Let go there
Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by MyExpression(m): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Slymontee:
Nigerian Lecturers' Lives Matter!
University lecturers were terribly underpaid in this country when the economy was not this bad. Imagine what the value of their meagre salary which was last reviewed in 2009 look like in this 2023...and you still owe them 8months of that...you simply are killing them off slowly and destroying public universities. This is simply academic terrorism masterminded by Buhari's govt and ignored so far by Tinubu's govt too. University Staff Lives Matter!!!

If the pay is too small, why keep working there?
Go for private practice or start your own private teaching centre...even online.

Which body is in charge of Salary structure in the government...education sector?
Let them champion this or review it upwards and set their budget that covers for that from educational IGR.

Minister of education go sign, finance director will implement.

OR....not legally enforceable?

1 Like

Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by Metrofox(m): 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
Housing:
DOA The strike will flop. The protest wouldn't have steam

Go block them tomorrow, your father
Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by Godsonkemz(m): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

You and your fellow paid supporters of jagaban.
Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by Bimpe29: 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
It's really apt, reassuring and long overdue in pressing home the demands and grievances of Nigerian labor.
Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
001Lagos:
Good NLC . This strike must hold

one day protest not strike
Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by Nmezor(f): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Hmm
Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Pakute:

Read what you posted carefully, that was a protest against the state governor, illiterate ipob. I repeat, touch any property in SW and die like a fowl. Sango fire Peter Obi.
Muguuuuu!!!!!!!....
Foooool!!!!!!
Anu mpamaaaaaa!!!!!
Efulefuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!
angry angry angry
Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by Monday60655(m): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Pakute:

Read what you posted carefully, that was a protest against the state governor, illiterate ipob. I repeat, touch any property in SW and die like a fowl. Sango fire Peter Obi.

Nincompoop. Amadi oha fire you and your entire generation.
Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by Monday60655(m): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ola9ja23:
IPOB protest πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜„

North and SW will not join the yeye strike.

We are not going back to subsidy.

Cry me a river.
SE protest by those who are already on locked down
πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

Lagger back! It has already started in Kano as well as Oyo and Osun States respectively. Kaa ndo.

1 Like

Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by franktech(m): 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
Pakute:
Touch any property in SW, u go die like fowl. I couldn't care less if you burn down southeast, Ogun punish peter obi.
. Thos Ipob idiots must be thought a lesson. For me i suggest that we start protest and tell Tinubu to move out all those Ipods so that they have their Biafra and stay in their Biafra. There have constituted enough problem in our region.
Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by Amah70: 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
They're on their own.

Suffering and smiling. Ethno-religious bigotry is your inherent disease.
What has IPOB got to do with this?
Oduduwa Republic agitators were sponsored by Ahmed Tinubu as Plan B if Buhari refused to hand power over to him.
Even Tinubu declared earlier that he didn't believe in one Nigeria.
Oduduwa Republic agitators waved Oduduwa Republic flags in London's Chatham House in support of Tinubu while he was speaking inside the house before the last presidential election..
IPOB kee you there.
Supporter of what reduces his existence on earth to rock bottom level because of ethno-religious bigotry.
Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by ukaface(f): 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
My mama people
Dear igbos

Make Una sit down for Una house ooo
No join anything ooo
I know say some of una go still deaf
I repeat no join any protest
I had a dream, and my dream do come true.
Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by Amah70: 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
franktech:
. Thos Ipob idiots must be thought a lesson. For me i suggest that we start protest and tell Tinubu to move out all those Ipods so that they have their Biafra and stay in their Biafra. There have constituted enough problem in our region.

I wish you can start the protest from tomorrow to let Igbos go and form their Biafra.
Hypocrisy. Cheap piece of senseless blackmail against Biafra is the trademark of you sworn parasites of cheap cash from crude oil.
Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by Skty: 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
They're on their own.

Because of fo0ls like this I stopped visiting Nairaland. Na ipob we de talk about for Nation wide protest? I bought fuel #20,000, e nor go anywhere...u are a du#ce. Are u aware many taxi drivers don't have jobs anymore?
Re: NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide by Skty: 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
franktech:

Because of fo0ls like this I stopped visiting Nairaland. Na ipob we de talk about for Nation wide protest? I bought fuel #20,000, e nor go anywhere...u are a du#ce. Are u aware many taxi drivers don't have jobs anymore?

I'm not Igbo...oh geez! nairaland is one bleeped up place...geez....I just can't come here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road / Benue PDP Uses Disturbing Photos Of Militia Killings victims To Campaign / #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.