Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) (61694 Views)

12 States Where Men Support Hitting Women Who Argue With Their Husbands - NDHS / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / 3-year-old Boy Shows Swag In Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by DonroxyII: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Among these four old women, who has the real swag?(Photo)
3 Wey "Dab" !
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
No 3 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁
Mama dey dap...
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by toprealman: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:
you too keep your advise to yourself. You can choose to be wise but stop giving unsolicited advice. Allow everybody to air their opinions in peace.
Not when you wish someone’s grandmother/ mother/aunty/ mother or sister dead!
I know your type, unsolicited advise is the keyword😎
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by purples25(f): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
They could look stunning... I feel they weren't just dressed right.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by squash47(m): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2023
toprealman:

Not when you wish someone’s grandmother/ mother/aunty/ mother or sister dead!
I know your type, unsolicited advise is the keyword😎
Anything wey u won do, do. I don talk wetin I talk. Do your worst.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by talented321: 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
As far i can't be able to take care of myself again'' then no need of living in this life.
squash47:
if God wills. What's the point of being old and useless? Waiting for people to do things for me. Then causing my children unnecessary stress.

1 Like

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Ginomel(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
Makamatic:

Are you saying you'll die as soon as you are 75 ?

That's what he meant. Wish him well.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Ginomel(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
Figger:
thought I was the only one with this mentality, old age is boring abeg. It baffles me to hear people say "I want to leave long till 120 or more years" I keep asking them to whose detriment, at that age, it's either u're blind, diabetic and unable to use the toilet na person go dey pack ur sh1t, probably all ur teeth has fallen off so u can't chew anything, or ur libido is on the zero level. There's absolutely nothing to enjoy at that age.

You have not met a lively 85 year old man that just got married or 80 year old woman that looks 68 with good body and libido.

Travel and see
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by toprealman: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
squash47:
Anything wey u won do, do. I don talk wetin I talk. Do your worst.
Chill bro, we have better things to do with our time.
Peace!
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by DrDunamis(m): 12:32am On Aug 04, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Among these four old women, who has the real swag?(Photo)
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Exceed15: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
Pic 3 for me. At her age?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.