Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep (34089 Views)

Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group / Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure / Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Karnice600: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

I never support democracy one day, I knew from onset that black cannot practice democracy.
By instinct, it’s not our thing, but wait..,
So many technologies we use today were never our things, yet we strive to follow certain disciplines in order to imbibe the necessary knowledge to replicate these results for our use. Tech isn’t western culture but their discovery and we need it even if we’re not in terms with them. Democracy is also a Western discovery, not necessarily their culture. It’s a tool we need to train our minds to use, just like we train ourselves to adapt to consumable technologies for individual benefit and pleasure. China took their tech and dumped their democracy. Can Africa do same? Will it augur well for us?
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Sermwell(m): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
alasane:

Not so
The issues is that the Biafran protagonist want land grab that includes SS & part of Kogi ,Benue state.
Adhere strictly to SE and see.
All those igbo criminals in Arena Oshodi, Alaba, Mandilllas in LAGOS will be chase out immediately

I didn't even know I was quoting an imbe.cile! grin grin

You're just a unity begger! Just allow Biafra and see if they won't leave your zoo! What's even your business with Lagos? Is that your state of origin? grin
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Karnice600: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
JuanDeDios:

You children will hear one thing and run with it, spreading ignorance. The military built refineries because they were in government at the TIME. And who told you politicians ran the refineries comatose? They all became bad in the Abacha days. That was when endless "turnaround maintenance" being used to syphon money started. It was so bad during Abacha that at some point when they manage to refine little petrol in Nigeria, they will load them unto ships at night and sail them back into our ports as "imported petrol". Plus Abacha's henchmen were rumoured to own refineries outside Nigeria - built with money they looted from Nigeria. You think Obasanjo inherited any working refinery in 1999? Ignorant military apologist.

Why don't you move to the CAR or Mali where the military and their Russian backers have created paradise? By the time those Islamists who're almost overrunning Mali capture you and you cry for the military and the lazy criminals in uniform don't show up, you will understand why all the countries with the best militaries have been those ruled by functional democracy.

I just tire. The kids here ehn…
They don’t even read to know their bearing, they just respond to headlines like soccer score lines
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by alasane: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
Sermwell:

I didn't even know I was quoting an imbe.cile! grin grin

You're just a unity begger! Just allow Biafra and see if they won't leave your zoo! What's even your business with Lagos? Is that your state of origin? grin

Small instance you don the masturbating's for ur trouser.
Presidency begger

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by alasane: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
Sermwell:

So why are you crying more than the bereaved?? Allow them go naa!! What's your business if they need visa or not?

Imagine you in NIARLAND bragging about imaginary BIA*FRAUD
Meanwhile you suppose observed Sit at Home as directed by the fugitive instead of fairy tale narrations and most importantly a whitewashed chronicles.
"dan kwayya kowai"
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by brutal1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
😂🤣😂 you don comot the misfortune wey you dey? Were say e dey shrine 😂 u dey inside that dirty pigsty dey type rubbish. U nor get any level guy…go perish…please send all the misfortune things for your shrine to me. Abeg you in the name of what you believe 😂 It won’t be well with you if you nor send am please ehn
AfonjaPriest:

Threaten? No, we take. We have gone beyond your level. We sit to deliver people like you.
We have got a full load of your information. We are processing it in my shrine. Soon the Devil will give you the misfortunes you are begging for.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Sermwell(m): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
alasane:

Imagine you in NIARLAND bragging about imaginary BIA*FRAUD
Meanwhile you suppose observed Sit at Home as directed by the fugitive instead of fairy tale narrations and most importantly a whitewashed chronicles.
"dan kwayya kowai"
See this useless Yoruba fake Muslim forming Hausa boy grin

It is "Dan Kwaya Kawai". What is "kowai"? There's no such word in Hausa language.

"Jahilin banza da wofi kawai" cheesy cheesy
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by alasane: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
Sermwell:

See this useless Yoruba fake Muslim forming Hausa boy grin

It is "Dan Kwaya Kawai". What is "kowai"? There's no such word in Hausa language.

"Jahilin banza da wofi kawai" cheesy cheesy

"arne" is correcting me
mai cin nama alade
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by AfonjaPriest: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
brutal1:
😂🤣😂 you don comot the misfortune wey you dey? Were say e dey shrine 😂 u dey inside that dirty pigsty dey type rubbish. U nor get any level guy…go perish…please send all the misfortune things for your shrine to me. Abeg you in the name of what you believe 😂 It won’t be well with you if you nor send am please ehn
When a baby's mouth is drooling with spit, we give it something bitter to stop it. When a spoilt child is overreaching himself, we help him fly and leave to let him fall. When you have finished suffocating on your foolishness, the headache that will follow, agbó of stupidity will cure it. I hope, after, you'll see reason to learn and shut your anus from farting through your mouth.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Sermwell(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
alasane:

"arne" is correcting me
mai cin nama alade
The correct usage is..."Mai cin naman alade"

Not "nama alade" grin

"Wawa dan asara" cheesy cheesy
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by alasane: 10:09am On Aug 04, 2023
Sermwell:

The correct usage is..."Mai cin naman alade"

Not "nama alade" grin

"Wawa dan asara" cheesy cheesy

"kafir"
mai cin mataccen nama
Wadanda Allah ya tsine musu albarka
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Sermwell(m): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2023
alasane:

"kafir"
mai cin mataccen nama
Wadanda Allah ya tsine musu albarka

Allah ya tsine ma durin Uwarka! Ubanka ma matacce ne! Shege dan shegiya! grin
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by alasane: 11:31am On Aug 04, 2023
Sermwell:

Allah ya tsine ma durin Uwarka! Ubanka ma matacce ne! Shege dan shegiya! grin
"hegiya" munafiki
Ka ci gusu uwarka

dan giya
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Sermwell(m): 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
alasane:

"hegiya" munafiki
Ka ci gusu uwarka

dan giya
You're not Hausa at all!!

There's no word like "Hegiya" or "gusu" in Hausa language!

It is "gutsun Uwarka", and "shegiya" grin

Baka da ilimin boko
Dan tasha kawai grin

Kakan ubanka ne dan giya. grin cheesy
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by alasane: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sermwell:

You're not Hausa at all!!

There's no word like "Hegiya" or "gusu" in Hausa language!

It is "gutsun Uwarka", and "shegiya" grin

Baka da ilimin boko
Dan tasha kawai grin

Kakan ubanka ne dan giya. grin cheesy

I really pity u.
That is why all these words are in inverted coma
Hadejia or a person from Dutse will literally pronounce
those words shegiya as "hegiya" shege as "hege" zo as "taho" etc
This is what id trending now in the North
The fact remain you are "arne"
Mai shan 'wiwi'
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Sermwell(m): 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
alasane:

I really pity u.
That is why all these words are in inverted coma
Hadejia or a person from Dutse will literally pronounce
those words shegiya as "hegiya" shege as "hege" zo as "taho" etc
This is what id trending now in the North
The fact remain you are "arne"
Mai shan 'wiwi'
You must be a compound fool!! We are talking about standard Hausa language and you're here talking about slangs. I just proved to you that in Hausa literature, you're just a kid!

Which Hausa language textbooks will you see "taho" instead of "zo"? grin grin

Ba mu shan wiwi a nan...durin uwarka mu ke sha cheesy cheesy

Matalauci dan yunwa Kawai! cheesy
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by brutal1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
grin Nairaland should start doing Brain check before people register. Obviously your brain is disconnected from your fingers
AfonjaPriest:

When a baby's mouth is drooling with spit, we give it something bitter to stop it. When a spoilt child is overreaching himself, we help him fly and leave to let him fall. When you have finished suffocating on your foolishness, the headache that will follow, agbó of stupidity will cure it. I hope, after, you'll see reason to learn and shut your anus from farting through your mouth.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by AfonjaPriest: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
brutal1:
grin Nairaland should start doing Brain check before people register. Obviously your brain is disconnected from your fingers
It appears your mouth is dripping of nonsenses to make you feel good you have a brain. When your brainlessness has come home to roost, you will wish you didn't sell your soul to the Devil.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by alasane: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2023
Sermwell:

You must be a compound fool!! We are talking about standard Hausa language and you're here talking about slangs. I just proved to you that in Hausa literature, you're just a kid!

Which Hausa language textbooks will you see "taho" instead of "zo"? grin grin

Ba mu shan wiwi a nan...durin uwarka mu ke sha cheesy cheesy

Matalauci dan yunwa Kawai! cheesy

mai shan miyagun kwayoyi, ya ya kake?
kwana biyu ...Hege mai cin mushe
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by brutal1(m): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2023
😂 you really know about all these sickness…all these things are in your family, you didn’t even add the other ones that’s unique to the male child in your home. I know you too well, I know your story. Make I mention your surname ? Let me keeep your secret😂
AfonjaPriest:

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by brutal1(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2023
I am the devil and I am going to frustrate you till you pass, you won’t know peace, you will be deprive of joy, so so sad news go dey drop for you this month: you have bought market. You are a walking $&$& you gerrit? GonER !!
AfonjaPriest:

It appears your mouth is dripping of nonsenses to make you feel good you have a brain. When your brainlessness has come home to roost, you will wish you didn't sell your soul to the Devil.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by AfonjaPriest: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
brutal1:
I am the devil and I am going to frustrate you till you pass, you won’t know peace, you will be deprive of joy, so so sad news go dey drop for you this month: you have bought market. You are a walking $&$& you gerrit? GonER !!
Your parents have succeeded in training you to caterwaul. When you have finished chirping, the cry that will bedevil you will leave you wasted and useless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) / Full Text Of Robert Mugabe''s Speech To Zimbabweans / US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.