Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep (34096 Views)

Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group / Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure / Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by masseratti: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kingosytex:
Why should Nigeria bother itself about what happens in Niger?
If the Nigeriens are jubilating then why should Nigeria cry more than the bereaved?
Nigeria should allow them carry their cross in peace.
Tinubu should let them be, he must not send troops there.
i guess you were a baby or not born yet when there was military rule in Nigeria, they are worst form of government, no Nigerien will or is jubilating some bunch of opportunity elite gun caring people,they don't care about anybody but themselves. If Nigeria does not stop this coup.. We might be next.

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Sonayon(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:
The day this 35yr old Junta go catch Tinubu one on one

The kind beating Tinubu go chop ehnn

This man has made it known that he doesn’t give a fvck about Tinubu and his illegitimate reign

Make Tinubu avoid Niger republic oo if not this boy go brush am enter gutter

See small Niger dey beef African giant Nigeria one on one because of INEC

They all knew Tinubu is a cocaine thief that came to power via window hence the disrespect

See small Niger dey face Nigeria square to square

Indeed there’s dignity in transparency and genuineness

Make war start first if I no support Niger make i die

I wonder how your brain works, support Niger or travel back to your bush.
Omo ode!!!

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by id4sho(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
Battle line drawn, I pity first infantry battalion

1 Like

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Ttipsy(f): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
And illiterates are busy constructing railway to their useless country

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by backtovillage: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
Entanglement:
What are we getting from Niger Republic? undecided
Illegal immigrant
Smuggling of arms
Boko haram
Soya beans
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by joe1309: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:

This man has made it known that he doesn’t give a fvck about Tinubu and his illegitimate reign

They all knew Tinubu is a cocaine thief that came to power via window hence the disrespect

you are a foolish boy, the fact is he is scared to reopen border with Nigeria bcuz of the fear of being attacked.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Cantonese: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
alasane:

Coup happened in Niger , Mali .

Igbos : Good na Nigeria be next ..

Flood kill 300 in Nepal :

Igbos : Nice one Na nigeria be next

Protesters take over capitol

Igbos : na nigeria be next

How can people hate their own country so bad but still carry the passport ?

The worst kind of lie, is the one someone tells himself. You seem to enjoy telling yourself lies. So of all the tribes in this country, just the Igbos feel the impact of the misery inflicted by the leadership?

So to you, Yorubas have not complained about the extreme hardship in the land? You think that Igbos did not vote for Tinubu nationwide?

What a shame, when youths like you, who are just getting out of secondary school talk, without reasoning very well.

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by abcity2001(m): 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
My friend shut your fvck off. Obidient
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Menclothing: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:

A true enemy of Nigeria reason why you can’t win elections with this kind of mindset

You said u hate Buhari for supporting Niger 🇳🇪 now you love Niger confuse human

5 Likes

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Entanglement: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
backtovillage:

Illegal immigrant
Smuggling of arms
Boko haram
Soya beans
When last heard, we don't import Soya beans from Niger Republic but rather we export power (electricity) and some other goods like tomatoes and the rest to Niger Republic

1 Like

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by patrickcollins: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
accordadoga28:
Who their border help except Buhari (of bad memory)
Buhari wasted taxpayers money building railway to that nonsense country, buying vehicles worth of billions when his statesmen are hungry and living in abject poverty
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Kingosytex(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
masseratti:
i guess you were a baby or not born yet when there was military rule in Nigeria, they are worst form of government, no Nigerien will or is jubilating some bunch of opportunity elite gun caring people,they don't care about anybody but themselves. If Nigeria does not stop this coup.. We might be next.

If 9ja does not stop what exactly? Why exactly should Nigeria cry more than Nigeriens? Is Niger an extension of Nigeria?
Why must the US and France goad Nigeria into a needless and unfruitful venture? Why can't the US and France stop the coup themselves, don't they have military bases there?
What exactly does Nigeria benefit from Niger? Do American and France share the loot they obtain from Niger with Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by alizma: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
The closure is beneficial to Nigeria and I hope Tinubu will reenforces the closure and ensure it remains so for the next 8yrs and even thereafter.

3 Likes

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Winning123: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
You can be arrested for this comment. Think before you comment.

Taylor90:

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Watcharena: 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
Skankamola:

They can do us the favour of closing that border permanently, make them even carry sokoto, katsina, zamfara, kebbi join body we no send them.
Russia that is of the size of a planet is still looking for land ,but you keyboard warrior you want to give out a land the size of 3 European countries

1 Like

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Ikpunnegi01: 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
I am not in support of this agbado govt but he did well. Meanwhile, the railway from Katsina to Niger; how market?
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by ComptonGee: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:

I'm very happy to see you display your mumulity in full on this thread grin
Burkina Faso's Head of state is 35; President Ibrahim Traore not Niger's Tchiani. U sha wan find something talk so people go see your comment as a staunch supporter of Pitoobi.
Get your facts right if you want to be a political activist or analyst which you can never be.

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by gfon(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
naijaboy756:
HEY STOP THAT

You cant support another country against yours
your president has two citizenship...so what are you saying bro??
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by okorogodwin4(m): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Is Tinubu not a junta why are calling the people's president a junta
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Eniolohunda: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
It's even better for Nigeria for Niger border to be closed. Maybe it can help reduce the miscreants from Niger that are trooping into Nigeria just to add to Nigeria hardship. Meanwhile, people from the south will believe they are northerners but they are Nigeriens and causing some unrest in the country.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Diligence: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
Classical example of what Illegitimate status could do any govt any day.

Judiciary: Pls return the people's Mandate
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by naijaboy756: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
gfon:
your president has two citizenship...so what are you saying bro??
we will not sacrifice the country because of him

He is just one citizen
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Yasco73: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
Landmine1:
Every investment the useless ex government made to and in this Niger all about to go to waste. Very useless former government
Just like the present one
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Danisaint112(m): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
ElSudani:

Who else will folks like you support? Not all enemies are foreign, some are domestic too.

Shurrup You guys who vote in wrong leaders (known criminals) are the real domestic enemies and the real problem we have in this country.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Gmajor(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
Failed state like Niger dey close border.
😂 lol
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Jsucre(m): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
accordadoga28:
Who their border help except Buhari (of bad memory)
Abi o. I love it like that. Make them lock their boarders
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by victory36(m): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
naijaboy756:
HEY STOP THAT

You cant support another country against yours
let your government try and be reasonable for once. We don't hate our country, we despise the government.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by victory36(m): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Gmajor:
Failed state like Niger dey close border.
😂 lol
You didn't say this when Nigeria closed theirs undecided
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by fastseo: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
tommy589:
Buhari rail construction and relocation to Niger is now under threat grin

almost 2 billion dollars gone like that with no economical benefits and we are still paying interest on the loan.
while no rail way that connects east to Lagos that will move goods from Lagos to onitsha, owerri, Aba, port Harcourt and calaba

1 Like

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by ElSudani: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Danisaint112:

Shurrup You guys who vote in wrong leaders (known criminals) are the really domestic enemies and the real problem we have in this country.

Who were the people running down the country even before the election? Who called Nigeria a zoo? Why should anyone be surprised that people like you would support a foreign invader against Nigeria?
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Shey no be blessing be this?
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Thomasankara(m): 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
[/color]they wrote the debate for you actually u had no knowledge of what you were saying I guess,how can military be better than civilian. A refined soldier knows that it's a great disservice to his country to topple the government of his country[color=#770077]
ThatCEO:
When I was in secondary school, I once participated in a debate where I supported the motion that Democracy is better than military regime.

But now, I realised the rubbish I supported.

The "bad" military regime in Nigeria built 4 solid refineries. The Democracy people ran them to comatose, they can't built a refinery, they won't allow modular refinery as it will interfere with their corruption, n they still have the nerves to clamp down on d alleged "illegal refineries" in d creeks.

I will pick military all day. Try nonsense with Niger, una go hear am. People that can't tame a pack of bandits in the bush want to enter a war with a full grown country grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) / Full Text Of Robert Mugabe''s Speech To Zimbabweans / US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.