Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep (34091 Views)

Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group / Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure / Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Alliswell248: 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:
The day this 35yr old Junta go catch Tinubu one on one

The kind beating Tinubu go chop ehnn

This man has made it known that he doesn’t give a fvck about Tinubu and his illegitimate reign

Make Tinubu avoid Niger republic oo if not this boy go brush am enter gutter

See small Niger dey beef African giant Nigeria one on one because of INEC

They all knew Tinubu is a cocaine thief that came to power via window hence the disrespect

See small Niger dey face Nigeria square to square

Indeed there’s dignity in transparency and genuineness

Make war start first if I no support Niger make i die

Election loss has turned you into something terrible. Keep wasting your life on NL.

Sore loser.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by baralatie(m): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Abeg help us to barricade the border well,well
I dey beg oo
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Jostoman: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Tinubu dey shit, he dey bath, he dey poopoo for your brain...

At your age, it is Tinubu's matter you carry for head!

Shioor

the way you carried Atiku and obi matter for head like gala.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Watcharena:
Russia that is of the size of a planet is still looking for land ,but you keyboard warrior you want to give out a land the size of 3 European countries
Atleast that move would significantly reduce the population of backward thinkers whose ultimate ambition is to populate every available space with almajiris and sharia.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by kayusely70(m): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Alliswell248:

Election loss has turned you into something terrible. Keep wasting your life on NL.

Sore loser.
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
naijaboy756:
HEY STOP THAT

You cant support another country against yours

He doesn't see Nigeria as his country now, he being a Biafran. To them Nigeria must go up in smoke. We're blessed that man isn't God and wishes aren't a horse.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
This one that they excluded Nigeria, some people will not be able to travel and visit their cousins
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by amkrocky: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
OK,did you ask yourself why Nigeria is not included? Biggest market in Africa,all the opened countries comes to buy what Niger will need their country...
Niger military leader is as foolish as you...
How old are you nah?
Taylor90:

This man has made it known that he doesn’t give a fvck about Tinubu and his illegitimate reign

They all knew Tinubu is a cocaine thief that came to power via window hence the disrespect

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Naz34(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:

you sound very pained by the last election defeat and it shall continue to wound your heart for a very long time to come. Sorry, there is no redemption for you and your lots.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by baralatie(m): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
EmmyMaestro:
This one that they excluded Nigeria, some people will not be able to travel and visit their cousins
Buhari for example
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by baralatie(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Watcharena:
they're better than us in areas of free health care service and security.
You are just gaslighting
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Watcharena: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
baralatie:

You are just gaslighting
I'm serious , I'm from the I have seen many nigerians leaving nigerian government hospitals to go and be attended to in their hospitals far away from Nigeria
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by tnerro1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Good, let them use that railroad money to do palliatives for Nigerians
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by baralatie(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ttipsy:
And illiterates are busy constructing railway to their useless country

Rubbish
With Chinese loan🚴🚴
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by baralatie(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
Watcharena:
I'm serious , I'm from the I have seen many nigerians leaving nigerian government hospitals to go and be attended to in their hospitals far away from Nigeria
Buhari went to Niger to treat himself
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Watcharena: 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
baralatie:

Buhari went to Niger to treat himself
I have no knowledge on this
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by baralatie(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
tnerro1:
Good, let them use that railroad money to do palliatives for Nigerians
Huh?
Na Chinese loan o
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by tnerro1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
baralatie:

Huh?
Na Chinese loan o

Yes nah, na Nigeria collect the loan, so e no go bad if dem use am for Nigerians
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Tinububalls: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
EKONGKING:
Tinubu erred big time on Niger issue and Nigeria has been caught between its tail.

All the Islamic countries are coming on side of Niger and if war breakouts, expect Northern Nigeria also to support Niger.
You have insight.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Danisaint112(m): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
ElSudani:

What I said should only bother a real enemy of Nigeria and you have just confirmed you are one.

Funny ass dude. Patriotic Nigerian that doesn't love his country souch till the extent he added Sudani in his moniker instead Nigeria.

May God punish every enemies of progress in Nigeria that voted in nonsense. Amen.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by baralatie(m): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
I am not in support of this agbado govt but he did well. Meanwhile, the railway from Katsina to Niger; how market?
Fortunately it will continue
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by baralatie(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
tnerro1:

Yes nah, na Nigeria collect the loan, so e no go bad if dem use am for Nigerians
Point of corrections
Nigeria signed up for the loan
It is china that is helping Nigeria to execute the loan
So na look till e complete is what Nigeria is doing
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
So all the money Buhari used to build rail to Niger as about to be a waste
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by baralatie(m): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
nedekid:
Shey you see?
What concerns is with internal issues with Niger? The west is only concerned about rear earth materials and uranium.
Now Niger has opened it's borders with other countries, and kept ours closed.
If Nigeria close border is it not good?
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Ttipsy(f): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
baralatie:

With Chinese loan🚴🚴
Nonsense
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by JuanDeDios: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
ThatCEO:
When I was in secondary school, I once participated in a debate where I supported the motion that Democracy is better than military regime.

But now, I realised the rubbish I supported.

The "bad" military regime in Nigeria built 4 solid refineries. The Democracy people ran them to comatose, they can't built a refinery, they won't allow modular refinery as it will interfere with their corruption, n they still have the nerves to clamp down on d alleged "illegal refineries" in d creeks.

I will pick military all day. Try nonsense with Niger, una go hear am. People that can't tame a pack of bandits in the bush want to enter a war with a full grown country grin
You children will hear one thing and run with it, spreading ignorance. The military built refineries because they were in government at the TIME. And who told you politicians ran the refineries comatose? They all became bad in the Abacha days. That was when endless "turnaround maintenance" being used to syphon money started. It was so bad during Abacha that at some point when they manage to refine little petrol in Nigeria, they will load them unto ships at night and sail them back into our ports as "imported petrol". Plus Abacha's henchmen were rumoured to own refineries outside Nigeria - built with money they looted from Nigeria. You think Obasanjo inherited any working refinery in 1999? Ignorant military apologist.

Why don't you move to the CAR or Mali where the military and their Russian backers have created paradise? By the time those Islamists who're almost overrunning Mali capture you and you cry for the military and the lazy criminals in uniform don't show up, you will understand why all the countries with the best militaries have been those ruled by functional democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Gucciswaz: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
ThatCEO:
When I was in secondary school, I once participated in a debate where I supported the motion that Democracy is better than military regime.

The "bad" military regime in Nigeria built 4 solid refineries. The Democracy people ran them to comatose, they can't built a refinery, they won't allow modular refinery as it will interfere with their corruption, n they still have the nerves to clamp down on d alleged "illegal refineries" in d creeks.

I will pick military all day. Try nonsense with Niger, una go hear am. People that can't tame a pack of bandits in the bush want to enter a war with a full grown country grin
I swear bro ..ffk there other day was blabbing on hw Nigeria will brush Niger if dy fail to reinstall their Democratic thief to power..our military that is still struggling to tame insurgency grin grin grin I laugh in Swahili
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by ChiefOkporghe: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
ThatCEO:

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Litmus: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Vadese1:
Nigeria want to form African big brother. Common bokoharam they can't even defeat them. Druggie president

The Bokoharam and sundry Terrorisms inflicted on Nigeria should not be underestimated. Bokoharam was essentially helped by the West (France particularly) and Arab powers to destabilise and weaken Nigeria in order to arrive at Where we now are which is a Nigeria too weak and unable to exert influence over French West Africa nations in particular and West Africa generally.

This has somewhat now backfired against France or maybe not since there seem a far deeper geopolitical game being played out beyond the original conceptions. For instance, some may wonder why weaken Nigeria if the aim is to retain France colonial control over her not so former former colonies? Related to this question is why, in spite of France and US heavy presence in Niger, this supposedly anti colonial control coup still took place?
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by PlayerMeji: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
It is not Tinubu's fault that some fathers could not come out for elections in Nigeria because of their age. He is an ambitious man and ambition knows no age... so stop ghocking!

Amah70:

Tinubu is an octogenarian who is supposed to have left the younger generations in Nigeria and West Africa to organise their lives. Instead, Tinubu stole presidential election in Order to answer president of Nigeria even for
a day, before he goes to the next world.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by greypencils: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Good....

Meaning no more bandits to be roaming down here for now.
It actually means all of them will be crossing the many crevices in Nigeria's porous border to come into the country.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
baralatie:

Buhari for example

It is as you say it grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) / Full Text Of Robert Mugabe''s Speech To Zimbabweans / US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.