Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings (22178 Views)

APC National Caucus, Executive Committee (NEC) Meetings Fixed For 2nd &3rd / Buhari, Osinbajo's Absence At Late Army Chief's Burial: A Major Gaffe / APC's National Caucus, NEC Meetings To Hold This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by Almiron: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
H
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by Menclothing: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
Was thier uselessness again they have attain highest office
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by biggz82: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Them two don dodge the questions wen their table to answer
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by Abifarin16: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
cokerlino:
Wetin them wan come do? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
E tire me o. Buhari's don't have any affiliation or commitment to the party, they have, the party has served it purpose as far as his concerned. Use and dump
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by Yestogood: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
Suspect33:
Nigerians miss Buhari, anyone refuting this statement is living in denial. We thought we couldn't have if worse than Buhari, some people even said anyone of the three major contenders that win the election is good because they will outperform Buhari, but see na grin... Person steal car, e no fit drive am grin

Do you know the level of incompetence and idiocy it would take to perform worse than Buhari? grin

Just when we thought we couldn't go any lower, Nigeria surprised us.

With all due respect, I beg to differ.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by nathyx(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
More Like: "we don't have ya time" sad
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by Edusouls(m): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
Buhari is a man of integrity from time , such men don’t like mingling with crooks, Tinubu surrounded himself with battalions of recycled crooks and looters, the day he started tormenting emefiele for nothing and efcc chairman , buhari confirmed his suspicions about tinubu hidden agenda, Nigerians never see part 2, una go cry about buhari tire
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by OMEGA009(m): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
Dem don hol am for Niger 🀣🀣

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by IfnobeGod20: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Let the Judases suit themselves.

I dedicate β€œDo What I Like” by PsychoYP feat. Khaid & Prettyboy D-O to them. Great jam!
I know if you have someone like Prof. Osinbajo in your family, it would be a premium joy. Remember he is not just a Prof. but a genius.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by Kukutente23: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool

I dedicate β€œDo What I Like” by PsychoYP feat. Khaid & Prettyboy D-O to them. Great jam!
Thought you said you're a Christian. How is Osinbajo a Judas
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by Bimpe29: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
They probably couldn't withstand the body language of other party members particularly with the aftermath of the infamous cashless policy and inauguration of Air Nigeria superintend by Buhari/Osinbajo administration.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by Truth07: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
Where is Ameachi?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by CodeTemplar: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool

Judases you say. He saw what Tinubu was writing on the pages of newspaper and tried to save Nigeria but like Jesus, he was rejected and Is now an erternal hero because of uncle Yekini's first two months.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Infrastructure support fund

Structural Adjustment Program?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by highchief1: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
References1:

https://twitter.com/GarShehu/status/1686809932987777027?t=pi-1Nc6f8Sji5n4-4QiT2Q&s=19

https://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/1686753437390675970?t=UtWLg2cT5RGTvdR8rM80nw&s=19
osibanjo kind of a man is someone I understand very well.he never planned to get to the level he got to so he will be so happy with his life.he is not a very ambitious person.I told someone no one will hear or see him again till maybe he dies.some ppl are like that.Dude will be enjoying his loot quietly
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by gaskiyamagana: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Buhari used and dump APC
This is holy fact.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by gaskiyamagana: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
highchief1:
osibanjo kind of a man is someone I understand very well.he never planned to get to the level he got to so he will be so happy with his life.he is not a very ambitious person.I told someone no one will hear or see him again till maybe he dies.some ppl are like that.Dude will be enjoying his loot quietly
He is not very ambitious but wanted to become president as a political ingrate to Tinubu.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by gaskiyamagana: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
BafanaBafana:
Buhari doesn't care about anything as long as it is not affecting him directly.

Osinbajo doesn't want to associate himself with this government
How will Osinbajo associate himself with government that he wanted through back door but was disgraced out.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by Harrynight(m): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
Buhari and Osinbajo in a real sense don comot mind for APC...

They just can't resigned like that
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by fabolouz1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mr Buhari is self centered, he had achieved his dubious mission to become the president and he doesn't need anything else.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by complexstuffs(m): 5:29am On Aug 03, 2023
Suspect33:
Nigerians miss Buhari, anyone refuting this statement is living in denial. We thought we couldn't have if worse than Buhari, some people even said anyone of the three major contenders that win the election is good because they will outperform Buhari, but see na grin... Person steal car, e no fit drive am grin

Do you know the level of incompetence and idiocy it would take to perform worse than Buhari? grin

Confused IPOB everywhere

Since when has IPOB started missing Buhari
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by highchief1: 6:12am On Aug 03, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

He is not very ambitious but wanted to become president as a political ingrate to Tinubu.
he never wanted to be president he knows he doesn’t have the needed energy na ppl be Dey push am.Which president can he win local govt chairman?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by Khyrvxjzy: 6:14am On Aug 03, 2023
Suspect33:

if you tell me to hate Ronaldo i will gladly do it because its in me, it in my heart because messi is d best and i love messi

not that i will even hate ronaldo but i will give 1001 evidence messi is better

but u hating tinubu that shows you are doing it for your tribe, mind you tinubu and obi are both corrupt if u argue then let your heart judge you, we both chose our thief just that na tinubu enter

i cant do what you do, i cant hate obi... i can only defend tinubu

bro u get witchcraft oooo
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by Suspect33(m): 6:50am On Aug 03, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

if you tell me to hate Ronaldo i will gladly do it because its in me, it in my heart because messi is d best and i love messi

not that i will even hate ronaldo but i will give 1001 evidence messi is better

but u hating tinubu that shows you are doing it for your tribe , mind you tinubu and obi are both corrupt if u argue then let your heart judge you, we both chose our thief just that na tinubu enter

i can do what you do, i cant hate obi... i can only defend tinubu

bro u get witchcraft oooo
seeing as your reply is bereft of vulgarity, let me honour you with a response.
The bolded alludes to the fact that your support for Timubu is born out of tribal chauvinism and in your little bubble of consciousness, you think everyone reasons like you, but they don't. Your reasoning is the direct effect of a benighted mind. You can do better

And, on your premise of both parties being corrupt, you seem to be trying to hint that none would be better than the other. I wouldn't dwell too much on this because you know you are lying to yourself. Don't paint both parties with the same brush because you're trying to justify your prejudiced decision to vote a known questionable character over someone irreproachable by reason of tribal chauvinism. You can do better

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by Skty: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2023
paymentvoucher:
Meanwhile, meeting done and dusted.

Jagaban of the universe.

U de hail am when suffer wan kpai people for ur village? Just de plan o ..go de buy ur fuel @630 a liter
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by Skty: 7:14am On Aug 03, 2023
Suspect33:
The bolded alludes to the fact that your support for Timubu is born out of tribal chauvinism and in your little bubble of consciousness, you think everyone reasons like you, but they don't. Your reasoning is the direct effect of a benighted mind. You can do better

And, on your premise of both parties being corrupt, you seem to be trying to hint that none would be better than the other. I wouldn't dwell too much on this because you know you are lying to yourself. Don't paint both parties with the same brush because you're trying to justify your prejudiced decision to vote a known questionable character over someone irreproachable by reason of tribal chauvinism. You can do better

Don't mind who you responded to. He's reasoning like a wizard..very heinous chap
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by Vado(m): 8:05am On Aug 03, 2023
ganisucks:
You people are funny. Buhari and CPC don walka. APC is now ACNIGPDP: Action Congress Of Nigeria Integrity Group Peoples Democratic Party. Even Jakande ACN don walka. This is Jonathan 2015 election team. As I have said repeatedly there is no kitchen cabinet. This is ACNIGPDP presidential campaign team for a rerun that will never happen. Look at the list with your corocoro eyes. Bulaba will never pick those names, even in his dream.

Abdulrahman of Kwara who heads Governor's Forum and a few others are CPC men.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by Khyrvxjzy: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2023
Suspect33:

all d best for you with your grammar

obi is corrupt if u want to die go die
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by ganisucks(f): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2023
Vado:

Abdulrahman of Kwara who heads Governor's Forum and a few others are CPC men.
They are waiting for poo to hit the fan and they will walk. And also, I was referring to the so called "ministerial list".
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Explain Absence At APC Caucus, NEC Meetings by Omookunnimi(m): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2023
Suspect33:

Always comment with emotion rather than look at the situation objectively before making submission. Can you please tell us what magic you want the president to perform when there was not appropriation for subsidy beyong June? Can you tell us how you want the president to toe the same path of the former presidents and not get to the same destination as them? Can you also tell us what magic you want him to perform within shortest period just to impress the people?

When you planted tree till takes time to mature and bear fruits but you will enjoy it for longer years. When you planted corn within three months you can enjoy it but only once. That was what our past leaders has been doing. Tinubu wanted to take different route, so wait and see the better ending with rough beginning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Oladipupo Olorunrinu Orders His Security To Beat Helpless Man" - Facebook User / Amuwo Odofin LG Chairman's Office Burnt After Primaries (Photos) / Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku β€” Ogundamisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.