Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,213 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi (22186 Views)

Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking / Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2019
Activist and Social Commentator on Nigerian and international affairs, Kayode Ogundamisi, released a video of how Omosede Igbinedion a
lawmaker representing Ovia constituency in the House of Representatives was campaigning for Atiku in Edo.

Ogundamisis who shared the moment on his official handle wrote;

� Surprised by the pro corruption campaign of Omosede Igbinedion of @OfficialPDPNig for @atiku ?

Corruption runs in the Igbinedion family.

Peter Igbinedion stole so much in @FAAN_Official under Abacha he had to be sacked.

Lucky Igbinedion is a CONVICTED THIEF

No suprises!

Recall that, earlier last month fire gutted the palatial residence of the lawmaker and salvaged the house.

Watch The Video HERE

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/chop-i-chop-pro-corruption-campaign-of-igbinedion-of-pdp-for-atiku-ogundamisi/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wut383pmvQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by alsudan: 11:31am On Jan 06, 2019
It takes absolute stupidity or Lifelessness to be an APC person and unfortunately for this dude he's both.

79 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by gaby(m): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2019
Na blood e dey..

There are so many like her whose only understanding of politics and a booming economy is corruption and waste.
They are allergic to savings or building...it is all about chopping.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by seunmsg(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2019
Sadly, the sentiment shared by the shameless honorable member represents the mindset of most Atiku supporters. To them, government should be all about chop I chop and not development. It doesn’t matter if the country is thrown into perpetual economic ruin; just let them do their chop I chop. All members of the Atiku campaign are already dreaming about how much they will steal from government in the event of an Atiku victory. We must stop them.

The outburst of this PDP member of the house of reps calls for serious retrospection. All reasonable Nigerians must come together to save this country at this point in our history. We either continue on the part of steady progress or return our country to hyenas like this lady who just can’t wait to start the chop I chop era again.

102 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Ayoswit(f): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2019
Apc is worse. We've tried Apc and they have failed, let's give another a chance, if after 4 years atiku fails to deliver on his promises, we would vote him out and until we get it right, no corrupt politician deserves a second term in office.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2019
grin.... It is politics grin grin grin
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Mutecgold92(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2019
Kkk
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by fasho01(m): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2019
Isn't it better than only me chop (and my circle, claiming integrity), make you 'go and die' (in oshiom'ole's voice)

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by shakaranews: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2019
shocked
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Ogaemmy: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2019
grin No wonder the family is so rich

Meanwhile, watch Soundcity MVP Awards that took place last night below. Many artistes wowed with amazing performances. Burna was the real MVP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6q5RDKxmRQ
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2019
grin
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2019
Better than chop alone with cabals and APC party men while the masses suffer.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2019
Atiku should forget Edo state.... Edo is APC and Oshiobaba will deliver...

My PVC is ready... PMB2019

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Emmy9ite(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2019
Sharrap, who made you a judge!
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by sapiosexist(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2019
These kayode is just a loud supporter of a clueless looser. APC stifled the entire country leaving only a few to eat. Never again would buhari or any member of his family immediate or extended rule this country in any capacity.

10 Likes

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 06, 2019
alsudan:
It takes absolute stupidity or Lifelessness to be an APC person and unfortunately for this dude he's both.

Is Ogundamisi related to Abdul Rasak O. Hamzat aka Mrrights? tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by chloride6: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2019
OP you don't know the meaning of salvage

grin

No going back to Egypt

3 Likes

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by SluttanSlayer: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2019
alsudan:

the dude get yoruba aids

2 Likes

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by id911(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
Activist and Social Commentator on Nigerian and international affairs, Kayode Ogundamisi, released a video of how Omosede Igbinedion a
lawmaker representing Ovia constituency in the House of Representatives was campaigning for Atiku in Edo.

Ogundamisis who shared the moment on his official handle wrote;

Recall that, earlier last month fire gutted the palatial residence of the lawmaker and salvaged the house.

Watch The Video HERE

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/chop-i-chop-pro-corruption-campaign-of-igbinedion-of-pdp-for-atiku-ogundamisi/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wut383pmvQ

These APC guys are very useless, worthless and brainless. I can't seem to understand the kind of IQ they have... Abacha guys were running amok like this until suddenly Abacha was no more and they all started eating poo from the toilet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Officialpdpnig: 11:51am On Jan 06, 2019
See campaign o. Campaign of thievery and looters.

Let's share the money, chop I chop, PDP share the money.

Haaaaaaa PDP uwa mmebi.

5 Likes

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by SaintLucia: 11:51am On Jan 06, 2019
The thief is known for selling anything sellable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by SluttanSlayer: 11:51am On Jan 06, 2019
[s]
seunmsg:
Sadly, the sentiment shared by the shameless honorable member represents the mindset of most Atiku supporters. To them, government should be all about chop I chop and not development. It doesn’t matter if the country is thrown into perpetual economic ruin; just let them do their chop I chop. All members of the Atiku campaign are already dreaming about how much they will steal from government in the event of an Atiku victory. We must stop them.

The outburst of this PDP member of the house of reps calls for serious retrospection. All reasonable Nigerians must come together to save this country at this point in our history. We either continue on the part of steady progress or return our country to hyenas like this lady who just can’t wait to start the chop I chop era again.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Racoon(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2019
The shameless & hypocritical Kayode-the sai baba zombie have forgotten he was once a strong antagonist of the same Buhari during his hey days with the OPC only to do a volte face when when invited to participate in the APC chop-alone govt.

Meanwhile the chop-alone govt contains well indicted crooks in an all corruption encased government wherein:
-Maina stole billions pension/pensioners funds?
-Abba Kyari took MTN #500M bribe yet is unpunished?
-Amaechi carried out a scam $50B monorail project yet accepted as a saint by a hypocritical anti-corruption fighting czar?
-Kemi Adeosun forged NYSC certificate & was aided to escape justice?
-Obono Obla/Buhari forged WAEC certificates but are fighting corruption?
-VP Osinbajo embezzled & was indicted by the HOR on the NEMA #5B money scandal but have been hypocritically avoiding prosecution?
-Lawal Babachir embezzled the PINE #240M IDPs money yet the man is the NE coordinator for Buhari's re-election campaign?

-Mikanti Baru conjured fraudulent $26B NNPC contracts to steal money with his minister of petroleum ?
-Gov.Ganduje was caught receiving & stuffing dollar bribe in his babanriga yet EFCC could not institute a probe?

8 Likes

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by damola1: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2019
so, what should happen to all of the remaining over 200M people..?

We should keep sleeping on bad roads, no light... poor health care, bad educational instituition with constant strike and steals future of students away?
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2019
BlackAfrican:
Atiku should forget Edo state.... Edo is APC and Oshiobaba will deliver...
Am
My PVC is ready... PMB2019

Anybody campaigning for Buhari openly in Edo state is doing so at the risk to his life. PDP is Edo for Presidential.

6 Likes

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by chris51(f): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2019
Chop I Chop is how PDP ruled the country for 16 years and nothing to show for our period of oil boom.
God will never let PDP win if this is their mind set.

13 Likes

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by lwoytrops: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2019
chlorode6:

https://www.nairaland.com/4263585/swallowing-cum-pregnancy-/6113#72365282

Did You Know, swallowing your partners 'cum' during pre-intimacy has health benefits:

It makes it easier for the woman to sleep and improves the skin.
Swallow kor, drink ni
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Ogaga87(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2019
Media crucifixion is sham..

If you have substantial evidence against this man persecute him and stop referring him to Nigerians for image deformation...

One of the campaign promises/lies was that you will fight corruption with all the state powers with you, so I don't understand the class Atiku's case falls under..

Stop being a barking dog and bite, it's like Atiku is now a ghost..

I will forever remain a stupid person to give this failed administration another four years to waste from life...

To all the foolish supporters of APC

Don't get it twisted; A nation does not suffer primarily because there is lack revenue but when there is a gaping hole in the amount of progressive reasoning of the human resources she has, developments are bound to be regressive...

If only they can reason deep, they will be ashamed to be proud of having such a non achiever as a president.. Make your findings and examine the past administration/success story of your president and blend it with his qualification to see if truly he deserves the position of the number one citizen..

I'm a good critic because I love comparing.. This is what is lacking in our county and this has been a problem because we don't compare in this country... We love the status quo..

When they came on board in 2015, they promised us of diversification.. Where are they today..

Where is tourism and the amount it's generating to this economy today

Infrastructures, we are praising them for building railways while others are talking of advancement in this sector in other countries

In terms of fuel sufficiency, we expected refineries to be built but today, after the increase to 145 per litre, we are still paying for SUBSIDY

In terms of science, how far have they gone? How many innovation can they boast of that they have sponsored.. PDP tried one even though we lost it in space..

PDP attempted to drench other seaports so allow decongestion of Ports like Lagos to boast economic activities across the country, but today, we are shouting today that Lagos is too jam parked with traffic of ships but nobody is saying anything...

Security; this stupid administration will hear of killing of citizens but won't make immediate response with regrets and condemnation to the act that led to the killings..

Agriculture; I thought by now the government would built a large farm of rice which can cover 50% our population with their detestable policy, but are you not ashamed that we are still on the list of highest importer of rice...

Corruption; can we remember the 50 billion that was found in Ikoyi and the failure of this administration to persecute the culprit.. What about the former Secretary to the federal government.. Where is Daura, the former head of DSS that prevent the arrest of the chief of SSS when the billions were found in his apartment.. Do you remember that the whistleblower has been paid but the culprit is yet to face real justice..

I'm tired of typing and if you respond to still defend this administration, God will punish you for being a problem to this country..

Next time, before you support nonsense, learn to check other citizens like you outside if this is how they behave to attain progress..

The only good thing APC can boast of is the removal of PDP and nothing good came out of it..

I will go back to the poll in February to return this same administration to take eight years from my destiny and waste it.. I guess you don't understand that leadership has the power to affect how your dream goes in life.. A policy by Trump can affect your dream of going to America...

Please support what is right and don't be influenced by ethnic sentiment.. .

Thank you... One love

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by eyeview: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2019
Any news to ridicule the PDP campaign or present them as villains makes naira land front page.

Anyway, we prefer chop I chop than APC cabal chop everything alone, we die of hunger

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attacks Not Xenophobic, 89 Nigerians Killed Since 2017 - South Africa / APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Sambisa Forest. Two Commanders, 32 Fighters Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.