Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,166 members, 7,845,832 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers (3133 Views)

Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 / Buhari In Dilemma Over Choice Of Ministers As First Lady, Others Disagree / Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by seunmsg(m): 7:42am On Aug 03, 2023
garfield1:

Since it is ministers,tinubu should have been fair to everyone but then apply quota in terms of other posts.imo gave him the highest in se.he lost taraba and Bauchi but gave them two instead of borno where he won

I also donโ€™t like the decision to give Borno one slot and two slots respectively to Taraba and Bauchi. Maybe the thinking is that Borno already has the Vice President. Maybe he also want to strengthen and reposition the party in Taraba and Bauchi for future elections.

1 Like

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by garfield1: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2023
seunmsg:

I also donโ€™t like the decision to give Borno one slot and two slots respectively to Taraba and Bauchi. Maybe the thinking is that Borno already has the Vice President. Maybe he also want to strengthen and reposition the party in Taraba and Bauchi for future elections.

I agree,I think apc can strengthen in taraba but I'll have preferred bwacha instead of danladi.one slot should have gone to a technocrat.i thought adamawa will get two slots.
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by Afamed: 7:51am On Aug 03, 2023
garfield1:

Since it is ministers,tinubu should have been fair to everyone but then apply quota in terms of other posts.imo gave him the highest in se.he lost taraba and Bauchi but gave them two instead of borno where he won
The way una dey talk sef. Can you compare the number of votes he got alone from Bauchi to the votes he got in the entire SE?
The constitutional requirement is that every state should have a ministerial nominee. Tinubu didn't deny them that.
Are they fear to Tinubu himself when from the whole 5E states he only got 1..2% votes.?

1 Like

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by seunmsg(m): 7:52am On Aug 03, 2023
garfield1:

I agree,I think apc can strengthen in taraba but I'll have preferred bwacha instead of danladi.one slot should have gone to a technocrat.i thought adamawa will get two slots.

Emmanuel Bwacha is only loyal to himself. He cannot be fully trusted. He came out openly to condemn the Muslim Muslim ticket just to appear good to the Taraba Christian public for his own ambition. His 100% loyalty to Tinubu and APC are in doubt.

2 Likes

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by garfield1: 7:53am On Aug 03, 2023
Afamed:

The way una dey talk sef. Can you compare the number of votes he got alone from Bauchi to the votes he got in the entire SE?
The constitutional requirement is that every state should have a ministerial nominee. Tinubu didn't deny them that.
Are they fear to Tinubu himself when from the whole 5E states he only got 1..2% votes.?

Spoiling them will appointment will strengthen apc there
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by Afamed: 7:55am On Aug 03, 2023
garfield1:

Spoiling them will appointment will strengthen apc there

PMB that appointed 6 Monsters from SE, how did it end? Did that strengthen APC in SE?

It seems you don't understand the voting Pattens from SE.
Abia state , Enugu state and Anambra will never vote APC at the Presidential level.

1 Like

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by garfield1: 7:57am On Aug 03, 2023
seunmsg:

Emmanuel Bwacha is only loyal to himself. He cannot be fully trusted. He came out openly to condemn the Muslim Muslim ticket just to appear good to the Taraba Christian public for his own ambition. His 100% loyalty to Tinubu and APC are in doubt.

I agree with you.i don't trust pdp defectors.i even heard the guy aligned with kefas agbu to deny the nnpp guy.bwacha could easily have won,don't know what happened.he came and scattered apc in taraba.sabo Kente accused him severally of anti party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by garfield1: 7:57am On Aug 03, 2023
Afamed:

PMB that appointed 6 Monsters from SE, how did it end? Did that strengthen APC in SE?

Tinubu should give them more at least this first term and see how it will be.
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by Afamed: 7:58am On Aug 03, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu should give them more at least this first term and see how it will be.

I hear you
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by OmekaguGCFR1: 8:14am On Aug 03, 2023
Okoroawusa:
You can't reap where you did not sow. If PDP had won it would still be like this because the whole region face one side during the election...

Since 2015 I tire for my people matter
Shut up you and op are not igbo , I don't know why both of you are ashame of your yaribas heritage

1 Like

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by Afamed: 8:19am On Aug 03, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:

Shut up you and op are not igbo , I don't know why both of you are ashame of your yaribas heritage

Resident senior waile+r has come

Long time, you have abandoned your Achalugo moniker ABI u dey chop ban for that moniker ni?

1 Like

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by OmekaguGCFR1: 8:21am On Aug 03, 2023
paramakina202:

Panti gi agaghi efu ma ikwuo mpara Nigeria isi webia..Ezi okwu bu ndu.
You always support evil against the people you claim to come from.
He is not igbo if you go to translator you will see that igbos use for google translator that is what he use , you know we have different igbo dialect we have nsukka mbaise , abakaliki, anioma , arochukwu , ikwerre and so but Him he use the igbo goggle translator use check na you will know I'm not lying if you ask him state him he will pick any State but ask him his village clan he will not reply you I have burst many people lies with this
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by OmekaguGCFR1: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2023
Afamed:

Resident senior waile+r has come

Long time, you have abandoned your Achalugo moniker ABI u dey chop ban for that moniker ni?
Some of una no get sense really look my past topic and post whether he look like same moniker you're talking about , whether you inherit foolishness from your parents
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:42am On Aug 03, 2023
Abifarin16:
What criteria was used to give more that one Minister to some states?
creation of new ministries...
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by Afamed: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:

Some of una no get sense really look my past topic and post whether he look like same moniker you're talking about , whether you inherit foolishness from your parents

It is not our character to roll with the pi+-gs in the mud

1 Like

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by OmekaguGCFR1: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2023
Afamed:

It is not our character to roll with the pi+-gs in the mud
You can see your foolishness you don't roll with pigs but you first qoute me idiot
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by drlateef: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2023
Afamed:

Tinubu got 1.2% vote in SE not 5% .

It's democracy my Brother, they have the right to vote for who ever they want, same way Asiwaju Bola Ahmed has the right to give 9 Ministerial appointments to North.

Why the complaint against then? Do you reap where you donโ€™t sow?
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by paramakina202: 10:05am On Aug 03, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:

He is not igbo if you go to translator you will see that igbos use for google translator that is what he use , you know we have different igbo dialect we have nsukka mbaise , abakaliki, anioma , arochukwu , ikwerre and so but Him he use the igbo goggle translator use check na you will know I'm not lying if you ask him state him he will pick any State but ask him his village clan he will not reply you I have burst many people lies with this

Obviously he is not Igbo but I think he may have lived or was even born in Igboland.
He supports every evil APC policy against ndi Igbo with excuse we play bad politics that is bullshit.

1 Like

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by OmekaguGCFR1: 10:08am On Aug 03, 2023
paramakina202:

Obviously he is not Igbo but I think he may have lived or was even born in Igboland.
He supports every evil APC policy against ndi Igbo with excuse we play bad politics that is bullshit.
He may have lived with a igbo as neighbours or once lived in alaigbo he is not igbo ,person that once mock igbos in 2020 because of a igbo man arrested for drug in india he is not igbo
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by 007kjb: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2023
No body cares

I'm sure the op is not even Igbo

Go and cry for your self and family,and leave IGBOS for God
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by colestephan86: 10:52am On Aug 03, 2023
Biodun556:

The five is too much
I concur, a region that gave 98% of their vote to obi and still got 5 slots
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by Bestmanfornow: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2023
Ebubu3:
grin
I wonder how the highest numbers of Ministers improve your region , you guys life revolve around politics, you see it as do or die affair, Fashola was minister of works for 8yrs still Ogun state have the worst road in Nigeria, Kastina is the only state in Nigeria that has produced two president still remain one of the poorest state in Nigeria, there's beautiful life outside politics
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by dragunov: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
seunmsg:

APC did not get 25% in Imo. Just one is more than okay for them.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by joyandfaith: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2023
Okoroawusa:
You can't reap where you did not sow. If PDP had won it would still be like this because the whole region face one side during the election...

How does that make Nigeria a better country? Boasting over useless thing is senselessness.
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by DMerciful(m): 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
What have you reaped?
Okoroawusa:

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by Highlife217: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
And Nigerians are all reaping a shitty economy
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by successmatters(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
Afamed:

We are saying the same thing. The same devil APC presented, immediately he goes to LP or PDP, he / she becomes a saint

Like the Devil, Tony Nwoye from Anambra state. A devil rejected APC Govship candidate but became a saint immediately he got to Labour party and was elected a Senator , representing Anambra, on the platform of LP

The hypocrite dey una body too much

He got in on a Peter Obi wind, and was propelled by the powerful force. Same with others. We didn't vote buharri and the druggie, and we are never gonna regret it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. / Northern Leaders Want Yar Adua To Resign / Turai Tackles Jonathan You Canโ€™t Sack Yarโ€™aduaโ€™s Cso, Adc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.