Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,720 members, 7,813,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Memoirs From Chile - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Memoirs From Chile (119818 Views)

Nigerians In Chile Or Latin America, Gather Below / Travelling To Chile / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:53am On Nov 14, 2023
Hilariousthiago:
I saw a post on Twitter by MikaelCBernard that he wants to bring "the president general of Nigerian community in Chile" on a Twitter space this coming Sunday. You might want to check it out if you're chanced.

I know him lol and we are the ones organizing the space.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Hannania(m): 6:33am On Nov 14, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Odowgu grin You don take over asap
Re: Memoirs From Chile by alakara(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

What's your Twitter handle.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2023
Hannania:
Odowgu grin You don take over asap

I am not the main Nigerian guy. That one has been here 26 years.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Hannania(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

I am not the main Nigerian guy. That one has been here 26 years.
Oboi! Men dey sha
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hannania:
Oboi! Men dey sha

oh yeah. I didnt even know Chile existed as a country till 2020 and yet someone has been here for 26 years.

8 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by oluyemi123: 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hilariousthiago:
I saw a post on Twitter by MikaelCBernard that he wants to bring "the president general of Nigerian community in Chile" on a Twitter space this coming Sunday. You might want to check it out if you're chanced.
Yea we had one on Sunday about Argentina.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Donpre(m): 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
oluyemi123:

Yea we had one on Sunday about Argentina.
Make Una try dey share these things here now

Na Tensa I blame

Make I enter him DM go shout
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Rick9(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Mtscheew grin grin grin
The mshewwwwwww got me grin grin grin
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Rick9(m): 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
Chile Money 😂🤣
Re: Memoirs From Chile by LooneyLester: 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
The women in Chile are lame and not very attractive or friendly
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2023
LooneyLester:
The women in Chile are lame and not very attractive or friendly

Lol. I think I am going to write a very big story on this but probably next year. The women here carry serious craze for head grin. Would you believe a chick ran and told her boyfriend I sexually harassed her while I was on my own pressing my phone and laughing and she came to see why I was laughing and it was a picture of a muscular guy that said he's every ladies dream man on Twitter. She immediately ran to tell her boyfriend I disrespected her and that was sexual harassment grin grin. That's just one thing. I have seen other crazy shit here and Chilean women lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
Chile Is one if the few countries in the world you can literally be arrested and pay a fine if a woman thinks you are looking at her sexually. It's called stare rape and is a thing here. I thought it was a joke till someone on the Chilean subreddit was arrested when he went to buy ice cream cause a lady reported to the police that she didn't like how the guy was staring at her whereas the guy wasn't looking at anybody. The feminist laws are so crazy that the government mandates everyone regardless of whatever you are studying to undertake a feminist course for one semester. You must do it to graduate according to the law.

4 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by lastkingsman: 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Chile Is one if the few countries in the world you can literally be arrested and pay a fine if a woman thinks you are looking at her sexually. It's called stare rape and is a thing here. I thought it was a joke till someone on the Chilean subreddit was arrested when he went to buy ice cream cause a lady reported to the police that she didn't like how the guy was staring at her whereas the guy wasn't looking at anybody. The feminist laws are so crazy that the government mandates everyone regardless of whatever you are studying to undertake a feminist course for one semester. You must do it to graduate according to the law.

Kai, this is really crazy oh

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by pocohantas(f): 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Lol. I think I am going to write a very big story on this but probably next year. The women here carry serious craze for head grin. Would you believe a chick ran and told her boyfriend I sexually harassed her while I was on my own pressing my phone and laughing and she came to see why I was laughing and it was a picture of a muscular guy that said he's every ladies dream man on Twitter. She immediately ran to tell her boyfriend I disrespected her and that was sexual harassment grin grin. That's just one thing. I have seen other crazy shit here and Chilean women lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Perfect country for redpillers and team foreign women. She shouldn't implicate you for us, but I can donate two male Nlders to her.

tensazangetsu20:

I hope you are studying hard to pass this course?
Take it serious o. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 3:56am On Dec 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Perfect country for redpillers and team foreign women. She shouldn't implicate you for us, but I can donate two male Nlders to her.

His not on the mission to graduate. He's seeking refuge to emigrate with stoneway to Newfoundland / Alaska.. Chile 🇨🇱 🌶
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Gerrard59(m): 4:20am On Dec 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

I mentioned once here that one could be arrested for staring at a lady in the UK - where the term stare rape originated from. One Nairalander insulted me. Me wey don read when the bill was signed into law, and people lamented on DailyMailUK.

That law changed the way I look at women. In Nigeria, it was done unconsciously. Here, I do it purposely. I only glance and look straight afterwards.

5 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Tallesty1(m): 5:19am On Dec 09, 2023
pocohantas:

How we take offend you Nne?
Re: Memoirs From Chile by GloriousGbola: 6:09am On Dec 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

This is already backfiring imho.
There are lots of threads on reddit where guys talk about how they are completely oblivious to green light. And how they had funny interactions with chicks who expected them to make a move. (they realized after the fact)

Because most of the time it is only sexual harassment when you don't like the guy. Women are also complaining that guy's give up too soon. They move on after the first no.

But that is beyond this thread. Stay safe op. Maybe you should wear sunglasses in public so no one can see where your eyes are going.

Do you have any Chilean male friends and how do they view these laws?

3 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Omoluabi16(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2023
Stare rape. Omo we learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:05am On Dec 09, 2023
GloriousGbola:

There are lots of threads on reddit where guys talk about how they are completely oblivious to green light. And how they had funny interactions with chicks who expected them to make a move. (they realized after the fact)

Because most of the time it is only sexual harassment when you don't like the guy. Women are also complaining that guy's give up too soon. They move on after the first no.

But that is beyond this thread. Stay safe op. Maybe you should wear sunglasses in public so no one can see where your eyes are going.

Chilean men don't seem to mind the laws but I think a lot of Chilean men are even worst than the women to be honest with regards to how soft they are. They behave like women rather than men to me but then they have tried to build a functional country for themselves though so I can't say they are weak but meh the men are pussies lol.

3 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Implicate me ke when I did nothing wrong. I know my rights lol and I speak so they can't bully me. If you probably don't know your rights they will be very glad to walk over you.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by pocohantas(f): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tallesty1:
How we take offend you Nne?

Hahahaha. I want you and your brothers there na. Stare rape sounds very ridiculous and if I weren't reading it from Tensa, I would have thought it is a click bait. What if it is a woman staring? She could be a lesbian with r#pe tendencies.

tensazangetsu20:

Implicate me ke when I did nothing wrong. I know my rights lol and I speak so they can't bully me. If you probably don't know your rights they will be very glad to walk over you.

Glad to read this. Please stay safe out there.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Gerrard59(m): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Until those women campaign against the policies made by their fellow women, they should stop complaining. Any young man who followed #MeToo movement is doing the right thing in keeping women's at arms length. After all, the same women say a "no" is a "no".

That is what they wanted, they should live it. If they are not happy about men not following up, they should date fellow women. Examples abound of those who took that route. It is a free world.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Kelechi009: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

It is the philosophy of the Leftists, and the ladies like it. I've never seen any Leftist theory make sense to me; that same idea is what drives the whole gender discussion and why we have so many genders now. I'm sure you've heard of systemic racism, but there's also systematic leftism, where you're helpless to defend yourself even if you're completely innocent of the allegations levelled against you. If you are accused of harassment, you may lose your job or be expelled from school before an inquiry is conducted. If found not to be guilty of harassment after investigations, you will not be reinstated and have lost that career. One more thing, men have to also be careful of who they settle down with, any woman who has leftist ideology or has friends who are advising that are also leftist is meant to ruin you in the long run.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kelechi009:

It is the philosophy of the Leftists, and the ladies like it. I've never seen any Leftist theory make sense to me; that same idea is what drives the whole gender discussion and why we have so many genders now. I'm sure you've heard of systemic racism, but there's also systematic leftism, where you're helpless to defend yourself even if you're completely innocent of the allegations levelled against you. If you are accused of harassment, you may lose your job or be expelled from school before an inquiry is conducted. If found not to be guilty of harassment after investigations, you will not be reinstated and have lost that career. One more thing, men have to also be careful of who they settle down with, any woman who has leftist ideology or has friends who are advising that are also leftist is meant to ruin you in the long run.

I hate leftists so much. They don't just destroy societies. They destroy economies too. Chiles current president is more left leaning but their congress house thankfully is more right leaning.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by lastkingsman: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

I hate leftists so much. They don't just destroy societies. They destroy economies too. Chiles current president is more left leaning but their congress house thankfully is more right leaning.

I only like leftist when it comes to immigration policies every other thing is about them is madness.

My personal grudge with Trump is his stand on immigration.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Gerrard59(m): 3:16am On Dec 11, 2023
Kelechi009:

Then TwitterNG ranters are surprised when first generation Nigerian-Americans vote for the Republican Party. The GOP tends not to spot opportunities by aligning with African immigrants and African Americans sympathetic to their cause to shed off the "GOP hates blacks" mentality. They should take a leaf from what David Cameron did with the Conservative Party in the UK. As it is, one cannot accuse the Conservatives of being racist or not offering opportunities to minorities. If the GOP continues with her current policy, she faces a hard time in future elections, especially the brainwashed Gen-Zs begin to vote and the White population declines over time.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Gerrard59(m): 3:21am On Dec 11, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

I always say to myself, should I become an American citizen, I would become a hardcore Republican supporter. It is a reason I admire developed Asian societies. They are very pragmatic rather than take every left-leaning policy hook, line and sinker.

lastkingsman:

I only like leftist when it comes to immigration policies every other thing is about them is madness.

My personal grudge with Trump is his stand on immigration.

Trump was anti-abuses of the system, rather than the act itself. He curtailed abuses in the H1B system. Unfettered immigration especially via unstructured routes is an insult to meritocracy and those who followed due process to enter a country.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Karleb(m): 3:49am On Dec 11, 2023
Gerrard59:

I always say to myself, should I become an American citizen, I would become a hardcore Republican supporter. It is a reason I admire developed Asian societies. They are very pragmatic rather than take every left-leaning policy hook, line and sinker.

Trump was anti-abuses of the system, rather than the act itself. He curtailed abuses in the H1B system. Unfettered immigration especially via unstructured routes is an insult to meritocracy and those who followed due process to enter a country.

As a Nigerian with common sense, it's so easy to be or support a Republican.

If I were an American, my vote would go to anything that is not Democrat.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Gerrard59(m): 4:45am On Dec 11, 2023
Karleb:

As a Nigerian with common sense, it's so easy to be or support a Republican.

If I were an American, my vote would go to anything that is not Democrat.

If you say this online, you will be bullied and have other Nigerians, especially second-generation attack you. Even if it is for economic policies or education policies, they would attack you head-on. Check the Foreign Affairs section where such debates go on. The funny thing is unfettered immigration from the Southern border affects black people more than whites. These South Americans are likely to vote Republican because they see things as first-generation Nigerians. Two, they don't seem to like or align with black people. Third, their numbers in the long run dilute the black population.

When one factor in the incarceration of black males, general low birth rates, growing homosexuality amongst black males, and low marriage rates amongst blacks, the black population is slated to decline in the future. The only antidote is accepting African migrants in large numbers, which the native black population do not want neither does the Democratic Party support. See how they treated Haitians.

3 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Gerrard59(m): 7:26am On Dec 11, 2023
Kelechi009:

The men who tend to be caught in that triangle tend to be those who espouse left-leaning ideas. The line between a man supporting every single Ndi feminism ideology and being ridiculously accused of sexual harassment is very straight.

The left eats their own. It is a cannibalistic movement. As you said, any black African man based outside Africa with a shred of masculinity in him who marries a woman who espouses every single left-leaning ideology is doomed for life!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (46) (Reply)

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.