Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love (3697 Views)

Why You Just Can't Help But Love The Igbos Of Nigeria / Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos / Igbos Hate Buhari But Love Trump, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by Omoawoke2(m): 2:56am On Aug 03, 2023
This list is just a tip of the iceberg of the wonderful igbos who are our heros. They entertained us and made us proud. They made our childhood

1. Pete Edochie - Anambra state.
One of the most talented African actors

2. kanayo O Kanayo Imo state

Nkem Owoh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by Omoawoke2(m): 3:01am On Aug 03, 2023
Continued…

Jay jay okocha
Nwankwo kanu

Aki and Pawpaw

Basket mouth

Kanu and okocha remains my favorite till date. They made me shed tears those days. Oh good memories

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by Absuchat(m): 3:01am On Aug 03, 2023
Without Nnamdi KANU on that list, you're definitely high on some old pissing machine's urine

21 Likes

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by Omoawoke2(m): 3:06am On Aug 03, 2023
Absuchat:
Without Nnamdi KANU on that list, you're definitely high on some old pissing machine's urine

The topic says igbos you can’t help but love. We are talking of igbos the everybody loves to see irrespective of where they come from. The only Kanu we know is Kanu Nwankwo.

No sane person will dislike this guys on this list

John Okafor. Mr Ibu

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by Omoawoke2(m): 3:14am On Aug 03, 2023
My childhood crush

Rita Dominic

9 Likes

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by aikyg(m): 3:16am On Aug 03, 2023
Charles Inojie is Edo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by Omoawoke2(m): 3:16am On Aug 03, 2023
My favorite skit maker currently

Brain jotter

13 Likes

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by Omoawoke2(m): 3:16am On Aug 03, 2023
aikyg:
Charles Inojie is Edo.

Oh my bad
Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by Omoawoke2(m): 3:28am On Aug 03, 2023
If it is football, you just have to love the igbos, they have produced many of africa best

John Mikel Obi

8 Likes

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by Omoawoke2(m): 3:32am On Aug 03, 2023
These guys made our childhood and yet still doing wonders. 🥲

6 Likes

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by Omoawoke2(m): 3:40am On Aug 03, 2023
They sing too

Patoranking
Flavor

7 Likes

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by superCleanworks(m): 3:42am On Aug 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:
If it is football, you just have to love the igbos, they have produced many of africa best

John Mikel Obi

Sunday Oliseh, that shot against Spain will always live a rent free in our heads

When did Sunday Oliseh become Ibo?

5 Likes

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by thisisit: 3:44am On Aug 03, 2023
NIGERIAN YOU CAN'T HELP BUT LOVE would have been a better topic.

THIS TRIBAL PROFILING IS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA!!

THIS POST IS DISTASTEFUL AND SHOULD BE IGNORED!!

14 Likes

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by Omoawoke2(m): 3:44am On Aug 03, 2023
superCleanworks:

I thought he was igbo, I just realized he is delta .

Anyway leave him there

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by Omoawoke2(m): 3:45am On Aug 03, 2023
thisisit:

NIGERIAN YOU CAN'T HELP BUT LOVE would have been a better topic.

THIS TRIBAL PROFILING IS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA!!

THIS POST IS DISTASTEFUL AND SHOULD BE IGNORED!!

I have no intention of any tribal profiling.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by AlexBells(m): 3:45am On Aug 03, 2023
You could have just said list of Igbo entertainers, who hates comedians and entertainers?

3 Likes

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by Fira09(m): 3:52am On Aug 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:

The topic says igbos you can’t help but love. We are talking of igbos the everybody loves to see irrespective of where they come from. The only Kanu we know is Kanu Nwankwo.

Charles Inojie
John Okafor
Charles Inojie is an Edo man. You guys should get your damn fact right.

Some of the individuals pictorial you posted above are even from other tribes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by superCleanworks(m): 3:57am On Aug 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Anyway leave him there

Yeah you can add Adams Oshiomole to the list since you are adding anybody to your misleading list. 👍

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by toneroforever(m): 4:22am On Aug 03, 2023
Fira09:

Charles Inojie is an Edo man. You guys should get your damn fact right.

Some of the individuals pictorial you posted above are even from other tribes.

Osihmen isn't Igbo as well.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by ai9090: 5:17am On Aug 03, 2023
Great actors

Master AI Art & Animation: Transform Your Business Videos with this well detailed course.
Full Course(OVER 13 VIDEOS) for ₦1,000 Only
FOR BOTH PHONE & LAPTOP
Whatsapp: 0 8 1 3 5 7 9 6 4 4 4
Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by Melonsmasher: 6:00am On Aug 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Anyway leave him there
Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh

A typical Igbo

5 Likes

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:15am On Aug 03, 2023
Rubbish.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by Nemesis0147(m): 6:16am On Aug 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Charles Inojie
John Okafor
charles is an edo man

1 Like

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by MightySparrow: 6:17am On Aug 03, 2023
I love them all.

I love to hate the ones making Nigeria ugly in the eyes of all nations.

When they shine, they are our own; when they stink, they are theirs.
Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by Christistruth03: 6:18am On Aug 03, 2023
Melonsmasher:

Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh

A typical Igbo

Edo dey bear Yoruba Names very well

There was even an Edo Governor of the Old Bendel State from Ekpoma called Folorunso Ambrose Alli

It didn't mean he was Yoruba

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by Absuchat(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Charles Inojie
John Okafor
The topic should be "igbo actors you can't help but love"
Nnamdi KANU is loved more than anyone there

2 Likes

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by 007kjb: 7:01am On Aug 03, 2023
Absuchat:

The topic should be "igbo actors you can't help but love"
Nnamdi KANU is loved more than anyone there

IGBO names are unique names for just igbos or any relation to igbos...Igbo native names are not universal like abubakar and Ahmed and Suleiman

U must be related to Igbo to answer Igbo names get that

6 Likes

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by AmotekunSW: 7:24am On Aug 03, 2023
Melonsmasher:

Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh

A typical Igbo

They told you the fact but you're arguing.

You suppose add Rotimi Amaechi to the Igbo list.

Then, when writing Yoruba own, you add Ojo Maduekwe

Nonsense.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by NLegendforte: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2023
Op pls include our writers, academics and politicians.
Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by udede(m): 8:43am On Aug 03, 2023
superCleanworks:

is the surname "oliseh" not Igbo ?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by superCleanworks(m): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2023
udede:
is the surname "oliseh" not Igbo ?

Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh is from Delta state.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love by onumadu: 8:47am On Aug 03, 2023
You love them until they contest for Nigeria's presidency and win, then suddenly the love disappears...
Who is fooling who.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Luxurious Living In Abuja - Maitama Heights / Why APC Is Not The Answer + Dino Melaye Senate Poster / Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.