Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

If Nigeria Is At War, What You Should Note - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Is At War, What You Should Note (515 Views)

Tinubu Should Note this! SW Is Having This Positions, Speaker And CBN Governor / Godfathers At War With Godsons (Photos) / At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigeria Is At War, What You Should Note by backtovillage: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2023
I don't pray for war same as most Nigerians but
*For any reason the military is going to war,never use social media against the military and think the judiciary would help you likee
"All eyes on judiciary" yours would be eyes on the rope or a long jail term(fortified prison).

*You can't reveal the police tactics to the enemy and go free not to talk of military which is considered secretive.

*If you have a family member at the war front or in charge of important assets, you could be monitored.

*The military does not have opposition, so watch it.

*prepare for internet shut down, If need be.

*Obidients should watch their utterances.

Feel free to add yours to educate most woke Nigerians
Re: If Nigeria Is At War, What You Should Note by backtovillage: 10:18am On Aug 03, 2023
*You could be forcefully picked to join the military 😂like Ukraine or Russia.
* Get ready to house any military man
Re: If Nigeria Is At War, What You Should Note by Fejoku: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2023
Nigeria will definitely be fighting on multiple fronts and we know what that entails. When will they launch their first attack?
Re: If Nigeria Is At War, What You Should Note by backtovillage: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2023
Fejoku:
Nigeria will definitely be fighting on multiple fronts and we know what that entails. When will they launch their first attack?
I am not in the military bossman. I am just a keypad warrior ready to boost the morale of the military from my house.
Re: If Nigeria Is At War, What You Should Note by Fejoku: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2023
backtovillage:

I am not in the military bossman. I am just a keypad warrior ready to boost the morale of the military from my house.
Ok boost it very well.
Re: If Nigeria Is At War, What You Should Note by FatherOfJesus: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2023
Nigeria will fight at multiple fronts. Expect to see militant in southeast, North and southsouth take this opportunity of a weakened Military
Re: If Nigeria Is At War, What You Should Note by BoldBrainz(m): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2023
When is the war starting abeg grin?

Let us know when it is "Japa-o-clock", so I can move my family down South.
Re: If Nigeria Is At War, What You Should Note by backtovillage: 10:48am On Aug 03, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Nigeria will fight at multiple fronts. Expect to see militant in southeast, North and southsouth take this opportunity of a weakened Military
Weakened military you say. When 50 million youth go dey ground 😂
Re: If Nigeria Is At War, What You Should Note by backtovillage: 10:49am On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:
When is the war starting abeg grin?

Let us know when it is "Japa-o-clock", so I can move my family down South.
Na you dey North, I should ask you bro
Re: If Nigeria Is At War, What You Should Note by BoldBrainz(m): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2023
backtovillage:

Na you dey North, I should ask you bro

I alternate between FCT and Kaduna bros grin. Even if I come here and describe the mood and atmosphere over here, APC minions will label me "IPOB", so na to just close mouth, allow them fool themselves.

I just want to know the very day Tinubu decides to send the military into Niger Republic, so I can swiftly move my family back to Akwa Ibom or Cross River. I no send anybody go fight war abeg!

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Is At War, What You Should Note by backtovillage: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I alternate between FCT and Kaduna bros grin. Even if I come here and describe the mood and atmosphere over here, APC minions will label me "IPOB", so na to just close mouth, allow them fool themselves.

I just want to know the very day Tinubu decides to send the military into Niger Republic, so I can swiftly move my family back to Akwa Ibom or Cross River. I no send anybody go fight war abeg!
Get ready to join d military
Re: If Nigeria Is At War, What You Should Note by kettykings: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2023
Isn't this war preventable? I see Niger mobilize more than 2 million people and train them . Get Wagner group to train and also support, get Russia to commit support, get China and other brick nations to support with finance remotely, form alliance with Mali, Burkina faso ,guinea, Chad, ivory coast, Ghana etc
Re: If Nigeria Is At War, What You Should Note by freeborn02: 11:11am On Aug 03, 2023
kettykings:
Isn't this war preventable? I see Niger mobilize more than 2 million people and train them . Get Wagner group to train and also support, get Russia to commit support, get China and other brick nations to support with finance remotely, form alliance with Mali, Burkina faso ,guinea, Chad, ivory coast, Ghana etc

Except tinubu dares to defy the west, who want to codedly use him as a puppet against Russia, the same way they used Ukraine.
Re: If Nigeria Is At War, What You Should Note by kettykings: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2023
freeborn02:

Except tinubu dares to defy the west, who want to codedly use him as a puppet against Russia, the same way they used Ukraine.

This is a united states and NATO versus Russia war leaving Europe and coming to Africa, this war is not as easy at it looks , it will cost Nigeria its very essence, Russia is a world super military power, they will get African militants and train them to fight Nigeria's military, they story you already know the outcome

2 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Is At War, What You Should Note by freeborn02: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2023
kettykings:

This is a united states and NATO versus Russia war leaving Europe and coming to Africa, this war is not as easy at it looks , it will cost Nigeria its very essence, Russia is a world super military power, they will get African militants and train them to fight Nigeria's military, they story you already know the outcome

I trust Goodluck Jonathan to handle this better than tinubu, who needs the west to help him cover up his questionable past

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Is At War, What You Should Note by backtovillage: 11:36am On Aug 03, 2023
kettykings:
China won't interfere boss.
Seems you don't know China.
If it is by population then Nigeria has it.
Re: If Nigeria Is At War, What You Should Note by backtovillage: 11:40am On Aug 03, 2023
For our troops,
Get yourself a small mirror because there would be specially trained snipers (Hollywood knowledge).
Much tanks wouldn't b involved
What the troops would be against are drones, 50 cals and some bad ass snipers trained by Wagner.
According to BBC it would b one shot one person.
Re: If Nigeria Is At War, What You Should Note by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:54am On Aug 03, 2023
backtovillage:
*You could be forcefully picked to join the military 😂like Ukraine or Russia.
* Get ready to house any military man

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

It’s not everything that happens in more developed and better organised societies that you can replicate in Nigeria! Forcefully pick a person….one who does not believe in your country to begin with and who sees your country as oppressive and wicked, and him go just dey look you! He will just stroll out and go AWOL after first salary payment….or worse, sabotage the military operation….or even worse, offer to join the ‘enemy’ in fighting his so called ‘fellow compatriots’ who see him as being worse than a dog! Hope you know most of the escapees from the prison breaks of the last few years are yet to be found!?

Of course the bigoted bastards who own and govern Nigeria today know better than to engage ANY country in war, as it will open Pandoras box and lead to the eventual death of ‘one Nigeria’ as we know it! That’s when you know a lot of people, that is besides the Fulani and their political collaborators/enablers from other ethnicities/regions, are sick and tired of the circus that Nigeria has become!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigeria Is At War, What You Should Note by Abufo: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2023
backtovillage:

typing gibberish.........you think fighting nations is shooting unarmed IPOB members in Nigeria? The devil wants to finally finish d wicked country............maybe we can build someting better from the ruins of the brigand country!

3 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Is At War, What You Should Note by kettykings: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
backtovillage:

China won't interfere boss.
Seems you don't know China.
If it is by population then Nigeria has it.

If China keeps doing business like military and non military hardware supplies to Russia, then China is indirectly supplying to niger and fueling the inevitable decimation of Nigeria into different components
Re: If Nigeria Is At War, What You Should Note by kettykings: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
The real problem will start when one bastardized slowpoke wants to recruit innocent nysc Corp members to go and fix Wagner group, that's when people will realize Nigeria truly expired in 2014 but for now let's keep watching.
Re: If Nigeria Is At War, What You Should Note by backtovillage: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
kettykings:

If China keeps doing business like military and non military hardware supplies to Russia, then China is indirectly supplying to niger and fueling the inevitable decimation of Nigeria into different components
China has always deny this.
No Chinese military hardware has ever bin found with Russia.
Even Ukraine confirm it

(1) (Reply)

List Of Loan Sharks Deleted By The Fccpc. Check If The One Youre Owing Is Among / This ECOWAS Chairmanship Is A Huge Distraction For President / Where Una Deh See This Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.