Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,594 members, 7,843,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria (39370 Views)

Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police / President Ramaphosa Dispatches Envoys To African Countries After Being Booed / Buhari Dispatches Onyeama As Special Envoy To Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by timilehin007(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

What is he still waiting for to send the Nigerian Army?? grin grin
Is he now afraid to send the Nigerian Army to Niger? grin
Fear fear president de send Envoy, why he no go to Niger by himself grin grin
so if your junior brother offend you, you no go give am chance to hear him out and see if he’ll be remorseful about what he did wrong and beg for second chance,! You go just kill am abi
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by timilehin007(m): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
Richieniit:

Other African countries quiet for a reason.. what happens when Niger fight back Nigerians over there or invade us and attack?

You don't have sense at all.
God punish you, u this stupid boy with no home training, no etiquette, you are just plain lackadaisical. How dare u say that to me. Are u out of your mind ninny?
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by plaindealer: 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
Sending the Sultan of Sokoto, a well-respected spiritual and religious leader in that part of Africa and the Nigerian presidential Jet says instead of diplomats, technocrats, military or party members say a lot about Asiwaju's sarts, broad intelligence and ability to pay attention to contexts and nuances.

The fact that the Sultan showed up at Aso Rock to answer the president and accept the assignment gives me a lot of joy, hope and confidence, a wonderful patriotic spirit.
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by medolab90(m): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2023
Buhari should have never been the president of this country
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by kissdabride: 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
Lutherblaq:
abeg oh make God No sham us o

mumuric can lead the war to Niger from behind
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by dragunov: 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
kokomilala:
@ILEMUDA , Nigeria cannot choose to be aloof diplomatically, and if need be, militarily because of our geographic proximity to Niger. Remember we are neighbours. And, Libya and Algeria aren't far away. I forgot to mention France. Yes, France. That's why they, are in a sense, getting ready to be involved in the Niger crisis. Although, I don't think they are needed. Africa can clean up its own mess.

It's just like saying what is ur business with the hard times that befall your siblings or loved ones. It may get to you too because of the attachments.

Nigeria failed to act in Libya when Ghadaffi fell. The warring parties, including the mercenaries were not properly demilitarized and demobilized. The arms, ammunitions, and of course, terrorists, that Ghadaffi had hitherto controlled found their way to places like Mali, Chad, Niger and Nigeria. Hence, the escalation of the Boko Haram insurgency.

Niger is on the edge at the minute. The masses are ill-educated. Thus, ignorantly and curiously, they want military rule.

Nigeria, backed by other African countries can negotiate and outmaneouvre these political bandits.

West Africa and Africa as a whole need what Nkrumah called AFRICA COMMAND force that can protect Africans from internal and external deviants.

Imagine the 55 or so countries in Africa contribute 1,000 troops each. There will be 55,000 standy force of special forces for the Africa Command.

Nigeria is centripetal in African politics, particularly in its backyard, West Africa. Therefore, it's time to begin to throw its weight around, making its size in human and natural resources count, and not turn a blind eye to crises in the region.

You're so full of Western imperialist ideological crap. Do you realize that Niger is a sovereign state? Do you realize that democracy is supposed to be a means to an end and not an end in itself? Do you realize that you can't bully other nation States to stay on a system of governance other than the one which works for them? Do you realize that doing so is imperialist tyranny? Do you realize the democracy which the West has foisted on Africans is just a means to have unfettered access to mineral resources by creating weak governments that can't handle themselves? Do you realize that the various terrorist organizations that emerged all of a sudden in the whole of West Africa are funded and protected by the Western powers so as to create insecurity and instability, which in turn distracts the weak governments while these greedy bastards steal our resources? Do you realize that the good peoples of Niger Republic are extremely tired of their democracy and are welcoming military rule? Do you realize that in a part of Maiduguri, Nigeria, under the cover of insurgency occupation and Boko Haram territorial capture, France, Britain and the US are busy stealing a very expensive mineral called Californium ( more expensive than uranium) and the Nigerian weak government is pretending not to see? Do you know that the coup in Niger is a response to this kind of situation and is an effort to stop the stealing? Do you know that that is why France wants to die? Do you know that the Western powers didn't bat an eyelid when Guinea, Mali and one other country experienced a coup till date because they do not have any solid interest there? Do you understand the hypocrisy here?
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by kokomilala(m): 4:52am On Aug 04, 2023
@dragunov, how rude and uncouth you are! Can't people respond to posts without the hysteria of insults

And, what is western imperialist about my post? I'm only asserting Nigeria's status as a regional power. We know it's latent at the moment. But can we not begin to leverage on our strengths?

I've not advocated for a full or partial military engagement in Niger. I wonder where u saw that in my post. And, if you think these political bandits, putchists, can act unilaterally, then you need lessons in diplomacy in the main.

Niger is a member state of ECOWAS and UNO. And, I'm certain, it's a signatory to legislations or conventions on non military interference in democracies among member states.

Nobody is forcing democracy on the people of Niger. And, mind you democracy isn't an imported ideology. It's innate in every human society- right from the most rudimentary of societies to contemporary nation states. What the West is advertising is neo- representative democracy.

And, what on earth gives you the certitude that military rule will thrive in this ravaged country? Yes, they might welcome it in the main because of their corporate disenchantment with inept civil rule. But they'll soon get tired of these political bandits or accidents of history.

Throughout history, I'm yet to see where military rule has thrived or survived a century. Ghadaffi's Libya might be a candidate for that but in the end it became unravelled because Ghadaffi, once a revolutionary became possessed with megalomania. He became a mass killer. Does Lockerbie come to mind? Or, the Pan African plane he bombed, incidentally over the air of same Niger in 1989.

There's little Africa can do to prevent external deviants from exploiting its resources if it doesn't address three things:

1. Technological Underdevelopment or technical backwardness.

2. Organizational Incompetence

3. Military Impotence.

This is where Pax Nigeriana- Nigeria's peace initiative that I deftly subsumed in my post- which you failed to discern- looms large.
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by LtChisom: 6:39am On Aug 04, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
fixed

We still have the thorough understanding that your mama Toto dey get abnormal network glitch, hence, her decisions to be using used cement bag as sanitary pad. Dirty pigs just like their hopeless and worthless Allah and prophet Mohammad. Idiots.
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by gabbytabby: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2023
What is wrong with you people accepted you no get home training come to also act like them cross pollinate you with worm totally disgusting.

LtChisom:
tongue

Later on you go hear how much they use as tfare.
Useless heroin damaged urine leaking smelling mohammedan menstruating pig.
The citizens of those countries are happy with the new military government, what are you going there to do?

You think it is Nigeria where you used religion and tribe to cause problems, that your fellow head slammers of the religion of worthlessness supported, or maybe na the 50 million APC youths you wan recruit to go fight. Them never chop na to carry gun, or na these ones wey full here dey sniff gum up and down.
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by LtChisom: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2023
gabbytabby:
What is wrong with you people accepted you no get home training come to also act like them cross pollinate you with worm totally disgusting.

Idiot you wey get home training why behaving like your LovePeddler mother birthed you through miscarriage or you no sabi say you be bush baby and the slimy walls of your mama Toto must have corroded your brain hence your amoebic reasoning. Abeg dey smell like gbegiri comot from here idiot.
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by LtChisom: 7:52am On Aug 04, 2023
timilehin007:
so if your junior brother offend you, you no go give am chance to hear him out and see if he’ll be remorseful about what he did wrong and beg for second chance,! You go just kill am abi

Who be who junior brother, have seen any resemblance in dna of any Niger person to a Nigerian? Even we inside Nigeria no be una dey pursue Igbos from Lagos, so wetin carry junior brother enter this or the brotherhood only exists when una wan gain something. No allow me say your mama Toto dey smell like carbide.
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by gabbytabby: 8:01am On Aug 04, 2023
True to form.

LtChisom:

Idiot you wey get home training why behaving like your LovePeddler mother birthed you through miscarriage or you no sabi say you be bush baby and the slimy walls of your mama Toto must have corroded your brain hence your amoebic reasoning. Abeg dey smell like gbegiri comot from here idiot.
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Richieniit: 8:54am On Aug 04, 2023
timilehin007:

God punish you, u this stupid boy with no home training, no etiquette, you are just plain lackadaisical. How dare u say that to me. Are u out of your mind ninny?

Ode grin

No home training but you're cursing and swearing like a helpless f**l grin
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2023
LtChisom:

We still have the thorough understanding that my mama Toto dey get abnormal network glitch, hence, her decisions to be using used cement bag as sanitary pad. Dirty pigs ,Idiots me.
fixed
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2023
timilehin007:
No be him de brag in the first place when he have to follow diplomacy approach in the first place?
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by iyke2frankeze: 11:18am On Aug 04, 2023
The cowards should have carried out their threats.
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Pacesetter123(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2023
Nursepepeye:
So it's true this man say something like that? I thought it's a propaganda oh! If they apply for military jobs, you won't give them, but when it's time for war, you will sundenly remember they're for reservations. You're stupid Sir
grin grin grin grin@you're stupid Sir.

1 Like

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Tochj(m): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Why can't we stay on our own?
What's Tinubu afraid of ?
Is he afraid that the coup go reach am?
Why do we so much care about Niger and other countries and hate our own land?
So many unanswered questions.
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Shorty1980: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
You never settle your home and you want go make peace in someone home ,are you okay?
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by timilehin007(m): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

No be him de brag in the first place when he have to follow diplomacy approach in the first place?
so as more experienced man with maturity will not even reason that your younger brother is probably naive or ignorant.
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by otolorinola(m): 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
Abeg make our military plot coup as well make them overthrow this Ebola once and for all. We are all sick and tired of this thief and criminals running the nation.
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by dragunov: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
kokomilala:
@dragunov, how rude and uncouth you are! Can't people respond to posts without the hysteria of insults

And, what is western imperialist about my post? I'm only asserting Nigeria's status as a regional power. We know it's latent at the moment. But can we not begin to leverage on our strengths?

I've not advocated for a full or partial military engagement in Niger. I wonder where u saw that in my post. And, if you think these political bandits, putchists, can act unilaterally, then you need lessons in diplomacy in the main.

Niger is a member state of ECOWAS and UNO. And, I'm certain, it's a signatory to legislations or conventions on non military interference in democracies among member states.

Nobody is forcing democracy on the people of Niger. And, mind you democracy isn't an imported ideology. It's innate in every human society- right from the most rudimentary of societies to contemporary nation states. What the West is advertising is neo- representative democracy.

And, what on earth gives you the certitude that military rule will thrive in this ravaged country? Yes, they might welcome it in the main because of their corporate disenchantment with inept civil rule. But they'll soon get tired of these political bandits or accidents of history.

Throughout history, I'm yet to see where military rule has thrived or survived a century. Ghadaffi's Libya might be a candidate for that but in the end it became unravelled because Ghadaffi, once a revolutionary became possessed with megalomania. He became a mass killer. Does Lockerbie come to mind? Or, the Pan African plane he bombed, incidentally over the air of same Niger in 1989.

There's little Africa can do to prevent external deviants from exploiting its resources if it doesn't address three things:

1. Technological Underdevelopment or technical backwardness.

2. Organizational Incompetence

3. Military Impotence.

This is where Pax Nigeriana- Nigeria's peace initiative that I deftly subsumed in my post- which you failed to discern- looms large.

O, I'm rude and uncouth because I dared to identify and challenge your views? Ok. In the end, you confirmed what I had initially suspected about you. And you're already neck deep in it. SMH. There is no point.
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Dawinlove(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Luckysbab:

It's all speculations about the potential outcome. Let's wait to find out what eventually happens.
My post is not a speculation. No one told me, it will happen as it is
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by mayordj4real: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Carrot and stick approach...watch out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians / Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari / Okorocha Splashes N1m On A Pure Water Seller & Girl Whose Parents Are Jobless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.