Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

2023 Election Most Credible In Nigeria’s History – Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election Most Credible In Nigeria’s History – Tinubu (16128 Views)

This Is The Most CREDIBLE Explanation I've Seen For The Naira Fall. (vid) / 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed / Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election Most Credible In Nigeria’s History – Tinubu by NeeKlaus: 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
LordGuru1:

Let Tinubu Breathe!
Since Tinubu wears Awo-like glasses that shows that he is Nigeria's modern Awowolo, let's believe that he shall surely make this Country truly Industrialized and Great. Did you know that there are Historical British Documents (See one of the attached UK Document below) that shows that Britain once looked up to Nigeria for Help at the Time when the Great Obafemi Awolowo(the very 1st African Leader to ever Introduce absolutely Free Education to Africans, later other African Leaders started Learning from him and Copying his Unprecedented Legacies) was in charge of some Affairs of Nigeria as a whole? Imagine how Great Nigeria would have been by now and how so wonderfully Proud you would have been as a Nigerian if Awolowo had become Nigeria's President! Like if you believe that Nigeria can truly become the Great Giant of Africa.

Nigeria shall soon be Greater than most European Countries. Free yourself from mental Slavery and know the unpopularized Truths. When Nigeria was a true Federation of miniCountries, Yoruba Nation with Awolowo as our President (Western Region Premier) then developed so fast as the first ever in Africa to have Oluwa Glass Manufacturing Industry, Vehicle Tyres Manufacturing Industry, Textile Manufacturing Industry, etc. Did you know that Yoruba Land had TV Stations(which Nigeria later took over and reNamed NTA) and Telephone System Communications before some European Countries?! Did you know that The Buildings being used by Nigerian Moslem Pilgrims in Mecca, Nigerian Christian Pilgrims in Jerusalem, Nigerian Embassy in UK, and many other Nigerian Embassies Buildings in Different Countries were bought with Yoruba People's Money from Productive Yoruba Land and used as Official Places of Yorubas in those Countries before the Federation System was cancelled and Nigeria was forced to become 1 Singular Entity headed by Aguyi Ironsi and his Government now Converted all these International Yoruba Properties to Nigerian Property?! It is the envy of the Speed at which Awolowo was implementing his Vow to make Yoruba Land more Industrialized.

If you like, quote and screenshot one million posts. We know what we saw during that election.

"Yoruba land is more industrialized than America", yet they have the most brown-roof buildings in the whole country? The industrialization no dey show for body, eh?

I followed that Tribunal proceedings and BOTH Atiku and Obi have very good cases. I am telling you because I am a Lawyer myself and I know a good case when I see one.

But the question is: Will the Judiciary judge it fairly, based on the merits of both cases?

Don't come here with silly emotional manipulation tactics, we have eyes and we have brains to assess facts.
Re: 2023 Election Most Credible In Nigeria’s History – Tinubu by NeeKlaus: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
Fugazy2023:

He quite understand all this. You can't tell me those at the helms of affairs including is close associates such as Edun & so don't know all this things. We have to give him time to work. It's just like you getting a job in a multinational company and within your first month of work, you are been criticized and pressured. Even this companies gives a 6 month probation period before they start reasoning your matter as been competent or not.
Take time to listen and reflect again on his recent broadcast then you will know this man as a lot to offer. He is a very sincere man and he meant well for this country. But we have to relax. No pain no gain.
Let us go through this pain now which is for a while. After the storm, we have calmness.
Give PBAT time
You people amaze me, wallahi!

Are you hypnotized?!

At what point will you realize this man just wants to share the country amongst his friends, he doesn't care about you!

Look at his nominees for Minister.

Atiku Bagudu is there.
Do you know Atiku Bagudu was the person in charge of laundering Abacha's stolen Billions of Dollars to foreign countries?

Google "Atiku Bagudu" by yourself and see.

He's a free man today and your BAT wants him to be a Minister. What do you think someone like that will do when he handles a Ministry??

Another person there is Bello Matawalle, former governor of Zamfara.

EFCC were prosecuting him last year of stealing 70 BILLION NAIRA. Suddenly, the Chairman of EFCC was arrested by DSS and Matawalle's case was magically dropped.

Today, he is about to be a Minister.

And you think that is someone that cares about you??

OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE!!
USE YOUR BRAIN!!! undecided undecided
Re: 2023 Election Most Credible In Nigeria’s History – Tinubu by Fugazy2023: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
NeeKlaus:

You people amaze me, wallahi!

Are you hypnotized?!

At what point will you realize this man just wants to share the country amongst his friends, he doesn't care about you!

Look at his nominees for Minister.

Atiku Bagudu is there.
Do you know Atiku Bagudu was the person in charge of laundering Abacha's stolen Billions of Dollars to foreign countries?

Google "Atiku Bagudu" by yourself and see.

He's a free man today and your BAT wants him to be a Minister. What do you think someone like that will do when he handles a Ministry??

Another person there is Bello Matawalle, former governor of Zamfara.

EFCC were prosecuting him last year of stealing 70 BILLION NAIRA. Suddenly, the Chairman of EFCC was arrested by DSS and Matawalle's case was magically dropped.

Today, he is about to be a Minister.

And you think that is someone that cares about you??

OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE!!
USE YOUR BRAIN!!! undecided undecided

I don't argue with mentally deranged people
Re: 2023 Election Most Credible In Nigeria’s History – Tinubu by NeeKlaus: 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
Fugazy2023:

I don't argue with mentally deranged people
I don't want you to argue anything.
Just go to his Ministerial list and google the names there.

Google "Atiku Bagudu".
Google "Bello Matawalle".
Google "Stella Okotete".

If you can't do this, then you know the TRUTH and you are living in denial.

Do it and tell me I am lying.
Re: 2023 Election Most Credible In Nigeria’s History – Tinubu by atobs4real(m): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Taylor90:
Thunder fire you

Open maggot infested brown teeth waaa

I no blame you na Manhood Yakubu I blame

I no even wan type wetin dey my mind now because if I type am this website fit catch fire and invaded by DSS

Tinubu all I’ve to say is let your conscience be the judge

Enjoy
Thunder fire you and your family at large.
What kind of nonsense is this?
I will follow up with you to DSS
Re: 2023 Election Most Credible In Nigeria’s History – Tinubu by norriswood(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
DMerciful:
After vomiting, go and asked Amoda for palliatives
....zombie,coward like u re the one clamoring for palliative increment, lazy youth..vomiting thrash like dog
Re: 2023 Election Most Credible In Nigeria’s History – Tinubu by NeeKlaus: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
NeeKlaus:

I don't want you to argue anything.
Just go to his Ministerial list and google the names there.

Google "Atiku Bagudu".
Google "Bello Matawalle".
Google "Stella Okotete".

If you can't do this, then you know the TRUTH and you are living in denial.

Do it and tell me I am lying.
Fugazy2023, I am still waiting.

I dare you to google these names and tell me what you find, if you are truly a "Lover of Nigeria".

I will wait for as long as possible.
You must give me a response on your findings.
Re: 2023 Election Most Credible In Nigeria’s History – Tinubu by Fugazy2023: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
NeeKlaus:

Fugazy2023, I am still waiting.

I dare you to google these names and tell me what you find, if you are truly a "Lover of Nigeria".

I will wait for as long as possible.
You must give me a response on your findings.

I will....
Re: 2023 Election Most Credible In Nigeria’s History – Tinubu by NeeKlaus: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Fugazy2023:

I will....
I am waiting...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South East Governors Are Working For Buhari - Nnamdi Kanu / NLC Slams TUC For Pulling Out Of Strike / Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.