Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

See The People Stealing Iron At 2nd Niger Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The People Stealing Iron At 2nd Niger Bridge (3439 Views)

Tinubu’s Full Speech At 2nd ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit On Niger Crisis / Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The People Stealing Iron At 2nd Niger Bridge by Chimarto: 3:50am On Aug 04, 2023
The video speaks a lots but no body will say is them only for I-gbo ha-ters to keep mute once is not from Ndi-Igbo.
https://www.facebook.com/uche.austine.77398/videos/1160450957835957/?mibextid=Nif5oz

1 Like

Re: See The People Stealing Iron At 2nd Niger Bridge by tsdarkside(m): 6:46am On Aug 04, 2023
lets be honest....
criminals are in all tribes,all races....

to be labelin a entire people criminals is unfair and dangerous....

all nigerians know that....
dont mistake nairaland banters with reality....
Re: See The People Stealing Iron At 2nd Niger Bridge by hegelian: 7:03am On Aug 04, 2023
tsdarkside:
lets be honest....

But Wil you say this if it was the Igbos exposed..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The People Stealing Iron At 2nd Niger Bridge by tsdarkside(m): 7:15am On Aug 04, 2023
hegelian:

But Wil you say this if it was the Igbos exposed..

look....i would not dare going on the streets and talkin nonesense to the next igbo i meet....

this is a faceless forum....we can hide here and throw jabbs....

its like roastin....

1 Like

Re: See The People Stealing Iron At 2nd Niger Bridge by ItisWell22(f): 7:52am On Aug 04, 2023
tsdarkside:
lets be honest....

don’t mistake nairaland banters with reality...

But they’re Nigerians, who obviously preach their hate beyond the net. 😢
Re: See The People Stealing Iron At 2nd Niger Bridge by Chinjo2: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2023
Firing squad things straight.

2 Likes

Re: See The People Stealing Iron At 2nd Niger Bridge by nnamdi640: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2023
Aluminum condemn no dey carry last, same way they carried my neighbor generator all in the name of aluminum condemn
Re: See The People Stealing Iron At 2nd Niger Bridge by tsdarkside(m): 8:05am On Aug 04, 2023
ItisWell22:

But they’re Nigerians, who obviously preach their hate beyond the net. 😢

its well....rwanda cant happen to nigeria....no matter who is tryin to see it happen....

thats a good thing for nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: See The People Stealing Iron At 2nd Niger Bridge by a4cube: 8:08am On Aug 04, 2023
tsdarkside:
lets be honest....

Is that not what you are good at? Why preaching now.
Re: See The People Stealing Iron At 2nd Niger Bridge by tsdarkside(m): 8:09am On Aug 04, 2023
a4cube:
Is that not what you are good at? Why preaching now.

are you askin the darkside....??

kiki....it seems you dont know me on this forum.... smiley smiley

i dont preach,i reason.... wink wink
but am nigerian....i sabi wotowoto too....
Re: See The People Stealing Iron At 2nd Niger Bridge by ItisWell22(f): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2023
tsdarkside:

its well....rwanda cant happen to nigeria....no matter who is tryin to see it happen....

I pray and hope so too.

But it’s really scary when you read the hateful comments spewed here, by expectedly educated, enlightened, exposed people! 😟

2 Likes

Re: See The People Stealing Iron At 2nd Niger Bridge by tsdarkside(m): 8:13am On Aug 04, 2023
ItisWell22:

I pray and hope so too.

But it’s really scary when you read the hateful comments spewed here, by expectedly educated, enlightened, exposed people! 😟

cant happen....quench that fear....
anybody that tries it go suffer....

do what against igbos....??
and igbos no go defend themselves....??

forget that thoughts....
Re: See The People Stealing Iron At 2nd Niger Bridge by gabbytabby: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2023
Chimarto:
The video speaks a lots but no body will say is them only for I-gbo ha-ters to keep mute once is not from Ndi-Igbo.
https://www.facebook.com/uche.austine.77398/videos/1160450957835957/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Many more people need to install CCTV we need to police our streets.
Re: See The People Stealing Iron At 2nd Niger Bridge by Jifok7: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2023
Sigh

Re: See The People Stealing Iron At 2nd Niger Bridge by hegelian: 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
tsdarkside:

look....i would not dare going on the streets and talkin nonesense to the next igbo i meet....

its like roastin....

you might be strong willed but most people that read your comments and others are simple minded nd have taken una jab to heart and became monsters....
Re: See The People Stealing Iron At 2nd Niger Bridge by Ikaeniyan0: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
What's the op really trying to say?
Re: See The People Stealing Iron At 2nd Niger Bridge by BoldBrainz(m): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
tsdarkside:

You think?

How many people died during the 100 days of the Rwandan genocide between April and July of 1994?

How many people died in the Nigerian/Biafran civil war of 1967 to 1970?

The civil war was just an escalated conflict between the other regions of Nigeria and the Igbos. Yet it claimed well over 2million lives compared to the 800,000 lives lost to the Rwandan genocide.

The way Nigeria is going, the next bloodletting which is going to be devoid of tribal connotations but a conflict between the oppressors and oppressed, is going to make the figures from the civil war seem like a dress rehearsal.
Re: See The People Stealing Iron At 2nd Niger Bridge by Justiceleague1: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
tsdarkside:

its like roastin....
Answer simple question,will you say this if it was the Igbos in question?

Have you ever said this when the igbo haters make their regular hate filled posts and threads?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Aba The Best Planned City In Nigeria? (Photos) / U.S., Argentina May Supply Nigeria Gas For 6000 Mw / Anambra State Pdp Primary Election Cancelled.rumor Andy Uba Given Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.