Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? (2691 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / Seaching For A Serious Lady, Based In Port Harcourt. / Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by hazeleyez(f): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2007
guys: would you marry a lady based on the fact that she is pregnant for you?
ladies: would you marry a guy jus bcus you are pregnant for him?
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by BABEELOVE(f): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2007
Why not If you are crazy enough to let your waistline determine your future you berra get married. Who is going to parent the child of "inconvenience"

Sorry you mezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzed up!!! Clean it up!!!! No second chances because he or she was "not" the one!!! Too late!!! You messed up your life, don't mess up the kid's and repeat the useless cycle all over again. It is called common sense. Happiness is not your portion in this life time then!!!! grin

Deal with it!!!

Or do the Nike thing like I did cool

Just do it!!!!!
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by hazeleyez(f): 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Or do the Nike thing like I did cool

Just do it!!!!!

the nike thing like you did? did u marry a guy cus u were pregnant for him? (jus asking babes, not judging)
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by bluesky4(f): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2007
Hmm, very tricky question.
I'm not sure if i would want to marry someone just because i am carrying his baby, however, i would not want to be a single mother. undecided
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by BABEELOVE(f): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2007
hazeleyez:

the nike thing like you did? did u marry a guy cus u were pregnant for him? (jus asking babes, not judging)

Yes darling!  It was either that or at gun point from ma papa!!! My father threatened to kill both of us. Married at 19yrs old baby!!!  The only pregnant babe in the university!!! cool

We do not kill children where I come from! My grand mother told us we would die if we attempted to commit any "abominable act"---should have seen the woman--she was too scary to contemplate any foolishness!!! grin
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by hazeleyez(f): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Yes darling! It was either that or at gun point from ma papa!!! My father threatened to kill both of us. Married at 19yrs old baby!!! The only pregnant babe in the university!!! cool

We do not kill children where I come from! My grand mother told us we would die if we attempted to commit any "abominable act"---should have seen the woman--she was too scary to contemplate any foolishness!!! grin

cheesy lol very funny abt ur grandmother
are you still in the marriage and is it a happy one?
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by hazeleyez(f): 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2007
@ blue-sky

yeah its a very tricky question indeed. i guess the thing is if 1 didnt like the guy it wld not hv lead to pregnancy(as long as it wasnt a 1 nite stand).
so if both partners r willing to end it in marriage, more grease to the elbow but if either partner is not interested
in marrying then no need to sweat it. life goes on. cool
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by BABEELOVE(f): 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2007
hazeleyez:

cheesy lol very funny about your grandmother
are you still in the marriage and is it a happy one?

he he he he he he he!!! grin

The answer my friend-------------is blowing in the wind!!!! wink

Come closer let me whisper in your ears!  For your ears only oh!!!  Top secret info--don't let Nairalanders know oh!!!  I actually traded for a newer model! tongue
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by oceanblue(m): 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2007
Personally, i feel pregnancy shold not force u into marriage!

Ask urselves, would u put up with a marriage that leaves u feeling unfufilled, that hinders u from becoming that person u are inside, or wanna be in life, or that makes u sad every day of ur life?

Its a matter of chioce, as for me, I WILL TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY OF MY BABY, GIVE NECESSARY SUPORT TO THE LADY, TYR TO MAKE AMENDS FOR MY MISTAKES. But if marriage in not on the table, i will not spend the rest of my life in regret because a mistake was made.

MARRIAGE IS MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE FEELING OBLIGED TO MARRY JUST BECAUSE THEY HAD A BABY!
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by omega25red(m): 2:58am On Sep 10, 2007
most of the other people responding to this post have mentioned this already

A baby doesn't equal a successful marriage. just because someone is pregnant for you doesn't mean you marry that person. your main responsibility is to make sure that child is well taken care of financially mentally emotionally etc

Dont make a mistake and get stuck with some chick who is just a hit and run and by the way put a cap on it pregnancy might be the least of your problems
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by fatty27: 4:34am On Sep 10, 2007
In that case, why go into sexual relationship? Why let the pregnancy formed before realizing that you don't need the baby? Why bring up a baby into a wicked world of neglect single parent etc

I think it is irresponsible for men to impregnate a woman and suddenly discover that they 'don't love the lady'. It is a stupid act.
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by fatty27: 4:35am On Sep 10, 2007
In that case, why go into sexual relationship? Why let the pregnancy formed before realizing that you don't need the baby? Why bring up a baby into a wicked world of neglect single parent etc

I think it is irresponsible for men to impregnate a woman and suddenly discover that they 'don't love the lady'. It is a stupid act.
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 10, 2007
BABEELOVE:

he he he he he he he!!! grin

The answer my friend-------------is blowing in the wind!!!! wink

Come closer let me whisper in your ears! For your ears only oh!!! Top secret info--don't let Nairalanders know oh!!! I actually traded for a newer model! tongue

Militia, you're still as crazy as ever, but still love ya! kiss
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by BABEELOVE(f): 5:21am On Sep 10, 2007
Siena:

Militia, you're still as crazy as ever, but still love ya! kiss

Thanks baby!!!! Love you too-------------always!!!!! kiss
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by olanajim(m): 6:07am On Sep 10, 2007
So babeelove is militia?
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by olanajim(m): 6:08am On Sep 10, 2007
So babeelove is militia?
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by hazeleyez(f): 8:59am On Sep 10, 2007
@ babelove

your answers are always blowing in the wind. cheesy i hope you chase them down sha and dont let them get away.
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by sillyboy(m): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2007
I would not marry a lady simply because she's pregnant for me. I will only make sure I accept my baby but definately not marry the mother if I never intended to do that before.
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by BABEELOVE(f): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2007
sillyboy:

I would not marry a lady simply because she's pregnant for me. I will only make sure I accept my baby but definately not marry the mother if I never intended to do that before.

Of course---- Like most of you, that was not what mine was saying when he was on cloud nine oooooooooh. grin---I heard things that I could not believe myself----  [b]He promised me heaven and earth and thought he could bail out at the last minute---[/b]Whosai!!!  My father was ready to burn down their whole village!!!! grin Trying to take advantage of a "sweet innocent thing" as my very self!!!! tongue

So please before you embark on that "glorious" ride---think about it very well!!!  If you can sleep with a man or woman--be prepared to go all the way!!! If a child comes in the picture your feelings do not count anymore---Give the child or children the legitimacy they deserve and when they are settled and recognize both parents, you can split if you want to.  You are doing it for the poor kids.

olanajim:

So babeelove is militia?

Olanajim---which wan be ya own sef tongue

hazeleyez:

@ babelove

your answers are always blowing in the wind. cheesy i hope you chase them down sha and don't let them get away.

Wind is like time----you cannot put it in a bottle.  My answers will continue to blow in the wind. wink  Just believe what you think is the real deal!!!! tongue
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by olanajim(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2007
I am only trying to give my mirror a better job. To work on you and unravel a mystey. If you ask me to keep my mirror done. I don't go for trouble because TROUBLE TROUBLES THOSE WHO TROUBLES TROUBLE.
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by BABEELOVE(f): 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2007
olanajim:

I am only trying to give my mirror a better job. To work on you and unravel a mystey. If you ask me to keep my mirror done. I don't go for trouble because TROUBLE TROUBLES THOSE WHO TROUBLES TROUBLE.

Please get more mirrors---you can never, ever unravel this mystery---that is why it is so much fun! Keep trying okay---May the force be with you always!!!! grin cheesy
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by olanajim(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2007
Joker!!! I know more than you think I know. But I have no time for frivolities.

Let forget it. Can we, Babeelove? You know very well that once I start again, I would not rest till I exhume the corpse that had been burried?

Let me take you back to the topic mili-babelove.

Is it proper to marry a woman just because a man blow im belle?
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by rikkyjen(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Please get more mirrors---you can never, ever unravel this mystery---that is why it is so much fun! Keep trying okay---May the force be with you always!!!! grin cheesy

Hmm, the RETURN of MAMA MILLI. grin grin

When i noticed this certain BABEELOVE, i knew there was something familiar with the postings often laced with humors and one-liners. So sad my church mind couldnt decipher it was the One and Only Mama Milli, Old soldier wey no dey tire grin grin grin.

Ur Cronyabi na ur enemy, Davidylan has been banned or so.

When i wasnt seeing ur posts anymore, i thought, it was becos school don start for 'em pikin, so time no dey again. Alas, i goofed. grin grin grin grin

Mama Millie, no be swear ooo, but i know say you go continue to dey log in and posts on nairaland until you don old with walking stick. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2007
Aye, the one and only Militia - but, back off, she's mine! grin
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by BABEELOVE(f): 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2007
rikkyjen:

Hmm, the RETURN of MAMA MILLI. grin grin

When i noticed this certain BABEELOVE, i knew there was something familiar with the postings often laced with humors and one-liners. So sad my church mind couldnt decipher it was the One and Only Mama Milli, Old soldier wey no dey tire grin grin grin.

your Cronyabi na your enemy, Davidylan has been banned or so.

When i wasnt seeing your posts anymore, i thought, it was because school don start for 'em pikin, so time no dey again. Alas, i goofed. grin grin grin grin

Mama Millie, no be swear ooo, but i know say you go continue to dey log in and posts on nairaland until you don old with walking stick. grin grin grin grin grin

Don't worry----------the children dey with them papa!---Thank God!!! The dude say me be "unfit mother"---------only because a forget to pick on of the boys from school one day.  Can you imagine thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? --  Awobi------I'm no know say na trap a set for am make I for get chance spend for Nairaland! grin  Don't worry---my alimony is intact and the children support money! So much free time and money for me to spend oooooooooooooooooooh!!!

Abeg no call that Davidylan or PTH or wharrrrever the heck his name is nowh!  Na im and im wife/fellow polygamists ban me the last time.  Make the bobo stay out for the rest of this year---a no miss am!  Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! the dude like ashewo too much!!!! grin

I have decided to go the dimka route--just register like 20 screen names from all my friends computers in different states to have back up plan if my enemies decide to strike again!!!!!-------------Me sef go meet Mikina2 and I will definitely see iice for this Nairaland---no going back oh!!!! 

Back to businesss jo!!!!! cool

Where the boyz at---night time don dey reach oh grin

Siena:

Aye, the one and only Militia - but, back off, she's mine! grin

Ehhhhhhhhhn Heeeeeeeeeen----Thank you my love! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss  Just warn them oh! grin

But come oh---we still need to discuss that ya fianceeeeeeeeee matter oh!  I no wan "taunt" you like you complain the last time ooooooooooooooh!!!--------------everyone is single on Nairaland so we no care wetin dey happen for real life oh wink tongue
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by BABEELOVE(f): 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2007
olanajim:

Joker!!! I know more than you think I know. But I have no time for frivolities.

Let forget it. Can we, Babeelove? You know very well that once I start again, I would not rest till I exhume the corpse that had been burried?

Let me take you back to the topic mili-babelove.
Is it proper to marry a woman just because a man blow im belle?

See me see wahala? Na cemetary we dey for inside Wetin you bury and wetin you exhume he he he he he he!!!

As for the topic---we have already answered the question. If you are careless enough to get knocked up or you knock some babe up---you berra get married!!!! So which one is the frivolity inside---Mr. Proff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by ssRhino: 1:27am On Sep 11, 2007
i blv marrying cos of pregnancy is the worst thing 2 peopkle could do to themselves, it is like commiting the rest of your life into insanity, i will be in the life of the kid full time, if the mother lets me, and if the mother won't let me, i will go to court to be in the life of the kid, i will rather have me and the woman take our time to be sure that it will work out, cos i ave seen enuf men and women getting married all cos of big belle, and as much as big belle bo be sin, forcing yourself to marry someone that is not totally cos of love, that is insane, and i will not be part to it, there are so many i love you(s) and nor enuf i am in love with you, if i am not in love with the woman, there is no how we cld share the future and a home.
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by omoge(f): 1:29am On Sep 11, 2007
most of the other people responding to this post have mentioned this already

A baby doesn't equal a successful marriage. just because someone is pregnant for you doesn't mean you marry that person. your main responsibility is to make sure that child is well taken care of financially mentally emotionally etc

Dont make a mistake and get stuck with some chick who is just a hit and run and by the way put a cap on it pregnancy might be the least of your problems

Don't make a mistake of Banging/have sex when you are not ready to settle down. hold you blokoss and wait, you won't die from lack of bang. it's not good to sleep with a girl and get her pregnant when you know you aren't ready to marry her. [/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by omoge(f): 1:35am On Sep 11, 2007
$$Rhino:

i blv marrying because of pregnancy is the worst thing 2 peopkle could do to themselves, it is like commiting the rest of your life into insanity, i will be in the life of the kid full time, if the mother lets me, and if the mother won't let me, i will go to court to be in the life of the kid, i will rather have me and the woman take our time to be sure that it will work out, because i ave seen enough men and women getting married all because of big belle, and as much as big belle bo be sin, forcing yourself to marry someone that is not totally because of love, that is insane, and i will not be part to it, there are so many i love you(s) and nor enough i am in love with you, if i am not in love with the woman, there is no how we cld share the future and a home.

wasn't it insanity when someone decides to make love to a person you aren't married to? and without protection for that matter? that's why i think bf and gf thing is insane. cuz guys talk from both side of their mouth!
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by lawyer(m): 1:45am On Sep 11, 2007
Rubbish!

Because she's pregnant i have to marry her. Story! all that cock and bull excuses that : " how can you impregnate her and run away" is so last year and not tenable anymore as an excuse. Did i rape the girl? Shey im body no follow me do jiggi jiggi like railway too? Women always forget that sometimes, they push the guy so hard to satisfy them during sex, that it no longer becomes love but a competition to satisfy the girl and in the process the guy would deposit NNPC inside her and 3 months later, she's crying to the boy that  " you don give me belle" " no disgrace me o! na you go marry me"

Rubbish Talk, It takes 2 to tango and if she's on heat, get a female condom or contraceptive pill or better still abstain. The moment a girl caves in to the pressures of sex from a guy, she's on her own, no silly excuse like " if i no open my leg now, you for say i be bad girl", next time sharp up!, no dulling.

And if she threatens to have the child, " born am" shey na my market go spoil abi na your own. Patapata, people go say ***ahhh! wetin you do no good o! God go judge you!*** and i'll reply "i don hear" and find another chick to marry that i love, but them go de call the girl " mamma sikira" or " iya bukiratu" at the age of 24, so the moral of this post is for the girls to sharp up and not expect any man to take responsibility for something both of you agreed to do wink
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by debosky(m): 2:11am On Sep 11, 2007
ouch man, that was harsh! grin

well i don't subscribe to marrying simply because of pregnancy, unless of course it was somewhere in the horizon before the conception. But lets not belittle the matter - the woman bears the brunt of the effects of a pregnancy. The man should by all means bear his responsibility towards his own child, whether or not they get married because that is the honorable thing to do.

Marrying the woman or otherwise is secondary, the main issue is the care and provision and love for the child.

if he promised in the heat of passion to marry her however, he should keep his word, only boys would go back on a promise they made foolishly and begin to make silly excuses afterwards. The women too should realise that they will bear the brunt of the pregnancy and thus exercise more caution in the type of people they sleep with.

Moral of the story - don't have sex till you are ready to deal with ANY of the possible eventualities.
Re: Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? by ssRhino: 2:31am On Sep 11, 2007
omoge, i never said it wasnt, but why the continuity in insanity?
it will be really sad to marry a woman all in da name of she is pregnant, it is a sad situation that a child will come forth and might have to go thru some few things in life, however, better than the child seeing the mother and father going at it by day, being at each other's throat all cos they cant tolerate each other, no love, nothing, sad, only God can help such situation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . / 100% Of Nl Men Are Goodlooking. / A Voice From The Grave By Late Mrs Ogochukwu Onuchukwu (nee Onugu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.