Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation (26738 Views)

Yojora Explains How Alpha Beta Helps Lagos Improve Revenue Generation / Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters / Laolu Akande Denies Liking Tweet Insulting Buhari, Cites “Touch Error” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by caracas: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tareq1105:

So, having been part of the development of Niger state from the day Zik was born in Zungeru in 1904, Igbos could now (in fact more than qualified) be turbaned as Emir of Minna.

Entitlement mentality.

Where were you Oparaocha when Obi sacked all non Anambra civil servants in the service of Anambra State government when he was Gov?

Why don't you try this your entitlement mentality among States in the zone first?
The question you should ask is what do hausas contribute to the economy of Anambra?
Answer that question n be shamed….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by Leo588(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
trutharena:
Niger state about to be a “No man’s land”.

Soon they will be scheming to be governor of Niger state and calling the indigenes bigots and tribalist when they push back.

My prayers are with the Niger people.

The Igbos don't claim ownership lands outside their land, they don't forget their root. They only colonize it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by samdaisi: 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
[quote author=CJStarz post=124875631]Once the Governor does that, he's rest assured of a speedy development in his region. He shouldn't let this opportunity pass him by. Igbos are blessed people. They who God has blessed,no tribe can curse.

But why not using that charismatic to develop your reguon, this is the only gullible region in the world where a kid will instruct elders what to do.
Please can you people demonstrate that gesture of blessing on Monday to walk in your regions to put an end to IPOB massacre. Wouldn't you guys develope your regions as you people claim developers?

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by abba190: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
these zombidients grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by abba190: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
i always wonder why these developers are busy developing foreing lands leaving there own land in a dilapidated condition

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by HeroicMeastro: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by SMARTMOTORS(m): 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nobody is feeling entitled....I only support anything that can bring about the "ONE NIGERIA" spirit that our Nationalist fought for... during their time people were not elected or appointed base on their state of Origin. The first Mayor of Enugu was a Fulani man, same thing was reciprocated Kaduna as an igboman was elected into parliament...that is how the country suppose to be. But unfortunately that foundation has been long distroyed. Few hours ago the Meyatti Allah were demanding slots into the AsoRock.....
Tareq1105:

So, having been part of the development of Niger state from the day Zik was born in Zungeru in 1904, Igbos could now (in fact more than qualified) be turbaned as Emir of Minna.

Entitlement mentality.

Where were you Oparaocha when Obi sacked all non Anambra civil servants in the service of Anambra State government when he was Gov?

Why don't you try this your entitlement mentality among States in the zone first?
Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by John4B: 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
It's a welcome development, as it's always good to reap where u sow.
Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by CJStarz: 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bia,boy,who tell you say our region is not developed? E be like say U never travel pass your street before. We ain't brown-roofed like you😂

[quote author=samdaisi post=124875949][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by AntiMarxist: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
I squarely blame Tinubu for this.

Because it was Tinubu as governor of Lagos state that appointed these serpents into office that they ended up thinking they own Lagos and should be the ones running it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by AntiMarxist: 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
caracas:

The question you should ask is what do hausas contribute to the economy of Anambra?

Idiot, without northern food and cattle businessmen you will all starve to death.

Hausa artisan labourers are the only labour force in your criminal society that looks down on a honest day's job.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by caracas: 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
MTNnews:
When you fools talk one will think only igbos have wealth in Nigeria. If we ask how wealth are igbos across each state una no go fit open mouth. From Abuja Lagos Rivers how wealthier are igbos to other Nigerians ?

You don’t deserve an answer for this dumb question you just asked but I will answer your mumu question with an analogy….
Lagos is said to be the state with the most affluent, well to do n richest Nigerians…
During the last elections the yorubas declared a war on igbos with intent to stop them( igbos) from voting.
How did they choose to identify them?
Any fresh , healthy n wealthy looking person is automatically termed as IGBO….
There goes your answer…..
That is if you have any sense at all to comprehend the simple analogy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by AntiMarxist: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
Leo588:

The Igbos don't claim ownership lands outside their land, they don't forget their root. They only colonize it

Colonise your father.

Isn't this what led you to annex the SS ?

Try nonesense again

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by tiger28: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
grin
Hausa no dey SE
non of them in SE govt and they aren't crying .

They mind their business.

These ibos ehn??

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by LifeofDream: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
caracas:

Yes na, if the igbos in 20 years, are able to buy up more than 50% of the land like they have done in Lagos why won’t they call it no man’s land?After all no body carry land from heaven come earth…
Igbo buy up 50% of which lagos? 😒 Hope you're not sick with all this rubbish you dey always drop here...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by AmotekunSW: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
bdon12:

Average yoruba man n low IQ sha...it is well.

Yorubas have a Nobel Laureate.
Yorubas have 14 Grammys
No Igbo dead or alive has a Nobel Laureate.
Igbos don't even have a single Grammys.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by AmotekunSW: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
caracas:

Yes na, if the igbos in 20 years, are able to buy up more than 50% of the land like they have done in Lagos why won’t they call it no man’s land?After all no body carry land from heaven come earth…

If Igbos own 50% of Lagos, why were you hiding under the bed during the governorship election?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by AntiMarxist: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Nobody is feeling entitled....I only support anything that can bring about the "ONE NIGERIA" spirit that our Nationalist fought for... during their time people were not elected or appointed base on their state of Origin. The first Mayor of Enugu was a Fulani man, same thing was reciprocated Kaduna as an igboman was elected into parliament...that is how the country suppose to be. But unfortunately that foundation has been long distroyed. Few hours ago the Meyatti Allah were demanding slots into the AsoRock.....

Fck off.

Your Zikist one Nijeriya is not attenable.

Everyman to his tent.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
CJStarz:
Bia,boy,who tell you say our region is not developed? E be like say U never travel pass your street before. We ain't brown-roofed like you😂

enugu

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by Yemi7up: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
trutharena:
Niger state about to be a “No man’s land”.

Soon they will be scheming to be governor of Niger state and calling the indigenes bigots and tribalist when they push back.

My prayers are with the Niger people.
This people are not just serious. They should start by appointing 3 persons from different ethnics group into their cabinet in each their states.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by Whalis: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
Belleful:

Just negodu!! Did your community give him the land? Because the judgment said he is free to stay which nobody stopped him. The community still have the powers not to give him a land.
We gave him. The judgment said he having stayed that number of years should be seen not only as a bonafide citizen but also deserving of all entitlements of the second most senior person in the community and should he by age become the eldest be given the mandate of the paramount ruler.
Whoever that put that State of Origin in the constitution did my minority community a favour.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by Christistruth03: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
trutharena:

Source: https://punchng.com/igbo-demands-cabinet-slot-in-niger-cites-revenue-generation/

As long as they too give Niger State Indigenes commissioner slots in their own SE States

And it is not turned into a Niger is no man's land Campaign

I have noticed that only one Region is demanding Commissioner slots in other Regions other Nigerians are not doing it

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by LifeofDream: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
caracas:

You don’t deserve an answer for this dumb question you just asked but I will answer your mumu question with an analogy….
Lagos is said to be the state with the most affluent, well to do n richest Nigerians…
During the last elections the yorubas declared a war on igbos with intent to stop them( igbos) from voting.
How did they choose to identify them?
Any fresh , healthy n wealthy looking person is automatically termed as IGBO….
There goes your answer…..
That is if you have any sense at all to comprehend the simple analogy.
Your answer is nonsense with no evidence but hearsay...
I'm a non-yoruba and voted in Lagos during the governorship election, all this your identifying of Igbo with healthy a d wealthy looking is no where to be found... I only heard online and no where else..

Did you vote in Lagos during the governorship election?
Be truthful, I hate lies and dishonesty...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by caracas: 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Idiot, without northern food and cattle businessmen you will all starve to death.

Hausa artisan labourers are the only labour force in your criminal society that looks down on a honest day's job.

Clearly it’s either you don’t have sense or you are illiterate.How does the food from the north add to the economy of Anambra? So you don’t know what it means to add to the economy of a state? Do the so called Laborers pay tax? Do they invest in the state? Buy and develop lands? Do they offer any source of livelihood or employment to the citizens of the region?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by chatinent: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
MTNnews:
But other tribes in your wretched Ipobland are not Nigerians that you can appoint as commissioner in Abia Anambra Enugu Imo Ebonyi ?!

Please thread carefully, I don't have time for animal behaviour.

Do have a nice day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by Segzy19: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ds people have started again...
Now they are claiming that they developed Niger state. I wonder why they leave their own states to be dragging things in other states. Yet no be say their state is properly developed o.

I kuku trust our northern brothers. They don't tolerate nonsense. They will speak in the language the developers understand. grin. Na small time e remain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
Who will it benefit?
Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by SMARTMOTORS(m): 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Exactly! you're right...the best is either Regional system or total division.
AntiMarxist:

Fck off.

Your Zikist one Nijeriya is not attenable.

Everyman to his tent.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by caracas: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
LifeofDream:

Your answer is nonsense with no evidence but hearsay...
I'm a non-yoruba and voted in Lagos during the governorship election, all this your identifying of Igbo with healthy a d wealthy looking is no where to be found... I only heard online and no where else..

Did you vote in Lagos during the governorship election?
Be truthful, I hate lies and dishonesty...
Oga I was born n brought up in Lagos and have never missed an election since 2007. I voted in Lagos but was only successful cos I claimed I was going to vote for the Apc . You clearly did not vote in Lagos for you to insinuate that what I said is not true cos it was well pronounced. The evil act was carried out by the obas n baales in every part of Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by lawani: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
caracas:

So the millions of Hausas in the east don't add to the economy?. With the billions of naira they spend every day and the food and meat they bring?

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by Codes151(m): 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
entitlement ants.. na another person state dey demand appointment.. as if una dont appoint another person before for una own...

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by AntiMarxist: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
caracas:

Clearly it’s either you don’t have sense or you are illiterate.How does the food from the north add to the economy of Anambra? So you don’t know what it means to add to the economy of a state? Do the so called Laborers pay tax? Do they invest in the state? Buy and develop lands? Do they offer any source of livelihood or employment to the citizens of the region?

Ok.

When northern businessmen refuse to supply food and beef to your region and pull their cheap labour from your cursed states were honest day work is frowned upon let me see how you will thrive.

As it stands now , only northerners are going to your region. The minute they pull out nah day time Una eye go clear.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others / Feyi Fawehinmi: How To Make Sense Of Nigeria’s Currency Swap Deal With China / Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.