Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,389 members, 7,830,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Dear Obidients. The Nigeria Air Isn't A Scam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Obidients. The Nigeria Air Isn't A Scam (454 Views)

No Obidients, The Election Was Not Rigged! / Obidients, The Time To Start Is Now! / Obidients & The Challenge Of Campaigning For Obidatti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Obidients. The Nigeria Air Isn't A Scam by Perfectbeing(m): 7:52am On Aug 05, 2023
Re: Dear Obidients. The Nigeria Air Isn't A Scam by Finneseguy1(m): 8:09am On Aug 05, 2023
You go explain tire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Obidients. The Nigeria Air Isn't A Scam by chucks185: 8:19am On Aug 05, 2023
a country of more than 200 million people that has someone as tinubu as president , is that a country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Obidients. The Nigeria Air Isn't A Scam by Perfectbeing(m): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2023
chucks185:
a country of more than 200 million people that has someone as tinubu as president , is that a country
K
Re: Dear Obidients. The Nigeria Air Isn't A Scam by kokorokoman: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2023
chucks185:
who should we now have as a president? Obi the lying machine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Obidients. The Nigeria Air Isn't A Scam by phorget(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2023
Perfectbeing:
I know you dearly want it to be a scam. But it isn't.

https://twitter.com/woye1/status/1687457488730247169?t=wpocOQXfmEtLDYsaN9qhfw&s=09

I hope you have booked a ticket or else you'll explain tire and the ticket would only serve as your evidence.

1 Like

Re: Dear Obidients. The Nigeria Air Isn't A Scam by phorget(m): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2023
kokorokoman:
who should we now have as a president? Obi the lying machine?

The devil you know is better than the angel you dont know. Ebola that has been telling us the truth has not taking us anywhere so far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Obidients. The Nigeria Air Isn't A Scam by slowice(m): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2023
And what has that got to do with obidients? Are obidients responsible for repainting an Ethiopian plane and posing it as air Nigeria fleet?

That someone is reasonable enough to call out the bullshit of a criminal minded minister is now seen as an attack.

If he was a minister in say the UK he would resign by that singular revelation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Obidients. The Nigeria Air Isn't A Scam by Perfectbeing(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2023
slowice:
And what has that got to do with obidients? Are obidients responsible for repainting an Ethiopian plane and posing it as air Nigeria fleet?

That someone is reasonable enough to call out the bullshit of a criminal minded minister is now seen as an attack.

If he was a minister in say the UK he would resign by that singular revelation
k
Re: Dear Obidients. The Nigeria Air Isn't A Scam by Perfectbeing(m): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2023
phorget:

I hope you have booked a ticket or else you'll explain tire and the ticket would only serve as your evidence.
K
Re: Dear Obidients. The Nigeria Air Isn't A Scam by kokorokoman: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2023
phorget:

The devil you know is better than the angel you dont know. Ebola that has been telling us the truth has not taking us anywhere so far.
as for me, I know both obi and Tinubu, I have followed their tragetory as politicians, I have experienced and witnessed their respective tenures as governors and I will choose tinubu over obi anytime any day base on their records and antecedents as politicians.
Re: Dear Obidients. The Nigeria Air Isn't A Scam by phorget(m): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2023
kokorokoman:
as for me, I know both obi and Tinubu, I have followed their tragetory as politicians, I have experienced and witnessed their respective tenures as governors and I will choose tinubu over obi anytime any day base on their records and antecedents as politicians.

So when did ”POLITICS” became an occupation?
If installing people into offices with the hope of getting easy access or favor from that office is what you call politics then Nigeria can never grow. For example, Tilumbu helped akpabio become the Senate president, do you think there would ever be a denial from akpabio's office should Tilumbu need anything from there?
Re: Dear Obidients. The Nigeria Air Isn't A Scam by kokorokoman: 10:50am On Aug 05, 2023
phorget:

So when did ”POLITICS” became an occupation?
If installing people into offices with the hope of getting easy access or favor from that office is what you call politics then Nigeria can never grow. For example, Tilumbu helped akpabio become the Senate president, do you think there would ever be a denial from akpabio's office should Tilumbu need anything from there?
your response doesn't correlate with my post, you are quoting the wrong post please.

(1) (Reply)

How Tinubu's Incompetence Is Costing Us $3B Plus / Wike Win The War / Nigeria Is Irredeemable With The Judgement Of The Tribunal - Joe Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.