Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB (2805 Views)

Tinubu : War: I Have Changed My Mind / We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by BiafraAburi: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
Is it now clear and glaring to every doubting thomases that those people are cowards as they are known and can never fight even after making the most sounding GRA-GRA? grin grin Did you all forget what IBB said about them and going to fight/war? I knew it right from time that MR EBOLA was only doing the trade mark GRA-GRA and will never ever dare the tiny niger republic.

These are the same people that will quickly send their rag tag terrorists in army uniform to go into Biafran villages to kill innocent men and women and burn down the whole villages. Now, it's time to fight the real fight, and they are backing off like the real cowards we know them to be.

13 Likes

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Ofunaofu: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
Since the news about Northern Elders and Northern senator threatening Tinubu not to dare use military force on Niger broke out, no one is talking again

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Kalashnikov49: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
FACTs... grin

They Claimed he was rugged and a no nonsense warrior.

They used Propaganda to hype a demented drug guzzling vagabond.

They claimed he was a master strategist

They claimed he will decimate NIGER REPUBLIC

They claimed he has the Midas touch to make that country work.

Their Propaganda Army from Femi Fani Kayode, Festus Keyamo, Reno Omokri, and the Nairaland pigs, have all gone quiet, since their Master has spoken.

ANYBODY THAT DOESN'T SEE THE FACT THAT THE SW IS ALREADY CONQUERED IS A BIG FUU.

LET it be known that IGBOs said NO to (BUHARI, TINUBU Presidency) and they have been Vindicated, once Again.

SW is GONE...FACTs

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Karlman: 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
You just have to Respect the Igbo...
This is the only tribe in Nigeria that can start War... No other Tribe Dares....

Just look at the North, they are afraid to fight Niger, and look at the yorubas they have all gone silent the moment they realised that North would not fight against Niger. If the war was to be against Benin Republic would yhe yorubas have championed it the same way they did against Niger? The answer is no!
Now you all know how many countries the Igbos fought against during Biafran war and the Igbos then was just Two states!
Always Respect Igbos! Them no be your Papa Mate!

Igbos Una Too Much!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Kalashnikov49: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
Gbam!!!

Thiefnubuu wants to destroy Northern NIGERIA..

BiafraAburi:
Is it now clear and glaring to every doubting thomases that those people are cowards as they are known and can never fight even after making the most sounding GRA-GRA? grin grin Did you all forget what IBB said about them and going to fight/war? I knew it right from time that MR EBOLA was only doing the trade mark GRA-GRA and will never ever dare the tiny niger republic.

These are the same people that will quickly send their rag tag terrorists in army uniform to go into Biafran villages to kill innocent men and women and burn down the whole villages. Now, it's time to fight the real fight, and they are backing off like the real cowards we know them to be.

4 Likes

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Kalashnikov49: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
grin

Karlman:
This is the only tribe in Nigeria that can start War... No other Dates....

Ignos Una Too Much!

5 Likes

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Kalashnikov49: 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
They are Certified slaves. Forget all their rants...

The North has conquered the SW totally. Tinubu is just a sitting duck and a foolish ego tripping Muppet. grin

Ofunaofu:
Since the news about Northern Elders and Northern senator threatening Tinubu not to dare use military force on Niger broke out, no one is talking again

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by WorldRichest: 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Don't let the elders in your family see this senseless post of yours, it will bring back emotional memories of sorrow, years and blood which Yorubas left behind in Biafra land in 1970

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by BOYS2MEN: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
grin
BiafraAburi:

3 Likes

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Starboytwo(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
Is this how these people will wail for 7 years and 9 months gbako!!!

Tinubu better give Obi some post to calm Obidents. Wailing non stop is bad for mental health ooo.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Abifarin16: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
Karlman:
This is the only tribe in Nigeria that can start War... No other Tribe Dares....

Just look at the North, they are afraid to fight Niger, and look at the yorubas they have all gone silent the moment they realised that North would not fight against Niger. If the war was to be against Benin Republic would yhe yorubas have championed it the same way they did against Niger? The answer is no!
Now you all know how many countries the Igbos fought against during Biafran war and the Igbos then was just Two states!

Ignos Una Too Much!
If PO were President do you think he's go to war too?

3 Likes

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by BiafraAburi: 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
WorldRichest:

Don't let the elders in your family see this senseless post of yours, it will bring back emotional memories of sorrow, years and blood which Yorubas left behind in Biafra land in 1970
We all know what IBB said of you guys. The most cowardice people on earth. Without the British, USSR, Egypt, Sudan, and the rest of the Arab world, we would have conquered all you nigerians and SW would have been our slave port.

Gowon was already on his way out running away from nigeria when Biafran soldiers were en route Ore to conquer the sit of power, Lagos. Had it not been for the British and USSR intervention, you wouldn't have been here today talking as a free useful idioot. Well, next invasion of SW region and nigeria as a whole is coming and we shall see how you cowards will cope with the Biafran military might. By then, we will again examine if IBB is right or wrong about going back to sleep when hearing of you cowards shouting of war/fight.

5 Likes

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by BiafraAburi: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
Abifarin16:

If you think Peter Obi will foolishly send your rag tag terrorists in army uniform to niger republic to get himself humiliated as your cesspit president, then it's a confirmation that you don't know Igbos. By the way, why should Peter Obi become your cesspit president when all we want is Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Kalashnikov49: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
cheesy
BiafraAburi:

If you think Peter Obi will foolishly send your rag tag terrorists in army uniform to niger republic to get himself humiliated as your cesspit president, then it's a confirmation that you don't know Igbos. By the way, why should Peter Obi become your cesspit president when all we want is Biafra?
Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Abifarin16: 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
BiafraAburi:

So PO will not do that but you expect Tinubu too. I am confused
Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by BiafraAburi: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
Abifarin16:

So PO will not do that but you expect Tinubu too. I am confused
Why doing gra-gra in the first place regarding what you know you are not capable of doing? Why all the trade mark gra-gra that you guys are know for? Why do you yorubas like to do gra-gra and later to back off in the face of fight/war.
Peter Obi first of all, will be blunt to tell you "cesspitians" that you have rag tag terrorists posing as your military who are only good in kiling civilians and burning the villages of defenseless people, and therefore no need for any gra-gra because he is Igbo and blunt to the core.

2 Likes

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by ElSudani: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
They are the same people who has been crying over Niger since last week saying Tinubu shouldn't use force on Niger.
Niger is so important to them so much they have forgotten that hunger is slowly "killing" them as a result of subsidy removal. (That was their previous sing song)
They have done their 360 again to accuse Tinubu of not using force on Niger.
Why should anyone take these people seriously?

4 Likes

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Whalis: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
Karlman:

Ignos Una Too Much!
Igbos have never started war before.

1 Like

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Karlman: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
Abifarin16:

What is your answer to your question?

1 Like

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Abifarin16: 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
Karlman:

What is your answer to your question?
Your post is condemning him for not going to war siting gra gra approach of the Yorubas and you assume it will be different if an Ignorant person was in position of power, hence my question: "If PO was in power would he go to war with Nige"r? If your answer is NO they you have a problem my friend and people like are the problem of Nigeria. And if you said yes, you'd still be a liar.
Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by T9ksy(m): 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Gowon was already on his way out running away from nigeria when Biafran soldiers were en route Ore to conquer the sit of power, Lagos. Had it not been for the British and USSR intervention, you wouldn't have been here today talking as a free useful idioot.

You mean, it was the British and the Russians soldiers that stopped your rag-tag Biafran Liberation(sic) Front at Ore?

2 Likes

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by yarimo(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

can't you talk are you not also a human being? Must everyone talk before you talk ? Mteeeew

2 Likes

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by BiafraAburi: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
T9ksy:

You mean, it was the British and the Russians soldiers that stopped your rag-tag Biafran Liberation(sic) Front at Ore?
Because your rag tag good for nothing terrorists in army uniforms got advise and arms support from Britain as Biafran army was about to take over Lagos. The saboteur Banjo also sabotaged the Biafran effort at Ore. Go and read history of why our gains changed rapidly at Ore.

1 Like

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Ofunaofu: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
yarimo:
can't you talk are you not also a human being? Must everyone talk before you talk ? Mteeeew

Even you Yarimo, you have gone into hiding

1 Like

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by yarimo(m): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Even you Yarimo, you have gone into hiding

Hehehe you just received your Free bonus data to come online today grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Ofunaofu: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
yarimo:
Hehehe you just received your Free bonus data to come online today grin grin

No bro, I just returned from a month ban

1 Like

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by yarimo(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

No bro, I just returned from a month ban
That is very commendable from that mod

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Ofunaofu: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
yarimo:
That is very commendable from that mod

I guess you are the mod

Banned for just mentioning you in my comment

1 Like

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Karlman: 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
Abifarin16:

Your post is condemning him for not going to war siting gra gra approach of the Yorubas and you assume it will be different if an Ignorant person was in position of power, hence my question: "If PO was in power would he go to war with Nige"r? If your answer is NO they you have a problem my friend and people like are the problem of Nigeria. And if you said yes, you'd still be a liar.
Why did you not answer your question? Is it owing to ignorance on your part?
Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by ican2020: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
Abifarin16:

PO will not send cause he has to focus first on making Nigeria peaceful before thinking of other countries

2 Likes

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by T9ksy(m): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Because your rag tag good for nothing terrorists in army uniforms got advise and arms support from Britain as Biafran army was about to take over Lagos. The saboteur Banjo also sabotaged the Biafran effort at Ore. Go and read history of why our gains changed rapidly at Ore.

Of course, I read history books rather than relying on beer-parlour gists and conjectures like your good(?) Self. One of these books was "The tragedy of Victory".
Go on, tell me you haven't read the book or you are just been mischievous and slippery as per your DNA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria Backward? / Ibori Wins Against London Police, Recovers £35m Assets. Deltans Rejoice! / Why Is Africa Behind? Please Take Time To Think This !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.