Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home (43313 Views)

Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick / Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home by PROPEACE: 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
Arabk25:

Lol anybody way read your comment go just detect say you no be Igbo man
HOW DARE YOU SAY I AM NOT IGBO?
Re: Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home by Rebelutionary: 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

You should be ashamed to type this shit bro

This is 2023,Even if he did a video, does it interest u to know that just any irrelevantly confused young guy can just wakeup one morning and other your millions around from his toilet in one godforsaken bush? cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're a free man, prolly a family man and maybe a boss at work but you're here expecting one prisoner to make a video that would ensure your elders at home go about their businesses on monday

Shame on u bro cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This hit home like a very sharp dagger and they will be quick to label others cowards when this is cowardice at its height!

1 Like

Re: Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home by Funflipper: 4:34am On Aug 06, 2023
muykem:
Simon Ekpa is the new prime minister. He has successfully overthrow Nnamidi kanu government. Nnamidi kanu directive hold no water again.

They are yet to realize the fact that Nnamdi Kanu is now like Ralph Nwazurike. A toothless bulldog who can only bark.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home by LOVEGINO(m): 4:36am On Aug 06, 2023
shortgun:
The federal government should obey court orders and release Nnamdi Kanu.
This is the only sensible way to end sit at home in the south east.

The Government should desist from engaging in rascality and lawlessness.
The courts are there to check the excesses of the executive arm; it will only lead to anarchy if the Government choose court orders to obey and the ones to disregard.
dey play
Re: Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home by dinkyicon: 7:32am On Aug 06, 2023
ecolime:

Dey play
don't u understand sacarsm
Re: Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home by tunde1200(m): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2023
Awon odde
Re: Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home by dododawa1: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2023
LOL 🤣😆😅🤣😆😅🤣😆😅😅

1 Like

Re: Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home by Donake: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
The only reason he wont be released is because of his daring influence on Ndigbo worldwide. He may have sounded foolish to others,but majority have seen reason with his philosophy.

Many think he has been influenced by the DSS torture. Have a rethink. He stayed longer before now. He has seen fifth columnists and government(political elements within) hijack a once peaceful "sit-at-home" to traumatize a region. They are pained that it was only the SouthEast farms and bushes were safe for our farmers unlike the rest 5geopolitical zones.

His release would have long differentiated his agitators from sponsored criminals disguising.

The game is over and we see it.
TonyRazor:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/sit-at-home-mondays-now-economic-empowerment-day-in-south-east-says-ipob/%3famp
Re: Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home by Donake: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
Release him from custody and see his toothless marine remove testes everywhere once more.
Funflipper:

They are yet to realize the fact that Nnamdi Kanu is now like Ralph Nwazurike. A toothless bulldog who can only bark.
Re: Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home by Funflipper: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
Donake:
Release him from custody and see his toothless marine remove testes everywhere once more.

He has lost it already. Simon Ekpa is now in charge. Nnamdi Kanu does not even have the balls to denounce Ekpa as the prime minister of biafra and his constituted cabinet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home by tishbite42: 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
AmotekunSW:
I hope Kanu obtained permission from Ekpa before saying this.

Ekpa is the new leader of Biafra, Kanu just never know.
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home by tishbite42: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
emperor863:

Which Nigeria's economy?

Anyways I like the sarcasm.

If the SE is that important to the nation's economy, the FG would have stopped the nonsense since 1859. The FG led by the past president deliberately allowed the sit-at-homes to fester so that the Igbo could self destruct and that was what exactly happened.

Yep
The way it has stopped banditry in important regions
Dey play
Re: Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home by AmotekunSW: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
tishbite42:

Keep deceiving yourself

Come out tomorrow Monday if them born you well.
Just how Jubril of Sudan was cloned, Kanu has been cloned and Biafrans know it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home by Knetpro(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
Re: Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home by AfonjaConehead: 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
TheFacelessMan:

"7 days" by Craig David ? undecided
On my way to see my friends,who lives a couple blocks away.......
Oh,I remember...it's a conehead ivartheMENTAL...
"Open apala ti sun, finally....."
Re: Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home by TheFacelessMan: 9:40am On Aug 18, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

On my way to see my friends,who lives a couple blocks away.......
Oh,I remember...it's a conehead ivartheMENTAL...
"Open apala ti sun, finally....."

Negro stay off my nuts. Ain't got nothing to do with your East Coast / West Coast beef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office / Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son "I Spend 10k Only For Breakfast" (Photos) / Akure Explosion: I Didn't Know There're Explosives In My Truck, Truck Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.