Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue (44129 Views)

Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by BeautifulMind2: 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Governor Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue Collection

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/2214374945386119/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDz0Q7d5Xkg

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by LeoDeKing: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
You mean Soludo wants to take ipob pigs head on?

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Nyanmiridunce: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
I wish you success even though ipob no use better eyes look you.

Thunder fire ipob!

Let me see that ipob mole posing as mod ban me again because I curse his terror organization. Seun will discover you and fire your hairy ass one day. Continue banning patriotic Nigerians while protecting ipob here. Your cup go full one day.

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Mooh247: 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
cool
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by JohnBullMySon: 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Soludo Solution is Online and Operational smiley

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by drmuchin: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
This is a strong fight

11 Likes

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by BeautifulMind2: 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You can display your stu...pidit..y here and can only hate but you can't stop the revolution that has started in Anambra State, just watchout, Prof Soludo is an institution, one of African finest we Ndi Anambra are lucky, even under Obiano pushed Anambra to 3rd fiscal performance last year when you are busy writing rubbish on nairaland against Igbos and your useless leaders are sinking the states in your region, no dull moment in Anambra on infrastructures, the stage is high and can't slow

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by BeautifulMind2: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
Unprecedented crowd, it's was a very hectic day, oboy Soludo energy is something else

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDz0Q7d5Xkg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
I thought it is only Lagos touts exist

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Emergingnation3(m): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
[s]I wish you success even though ipob no use better eyes look you.

Thunder fire ipob!

Let me see that ipob mole posing as mod ban me again because I curse his terror organization. Seun will discover you and fire your hairy ass one day. Continue banning patriotic Nigerians while protecting ipob here. Your cup go full one day.
LeoDeKing:
You mean Soludo wants to take ipob pigs head on?[/s]
Says Envy looking Afonja Muslims.

You better focus on your slums and Skull mining ravaged region,and leave IPOB/SE out of your miseries.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by BeautifulMind2: 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Residents Rejoice As Soludo Visits Main Market, Fegge, Bida Road Onitsha.

By Valentine Mbadugha (ABS Reporter)

Onitsha residents were full of joy as the Anambra State Governor, Professor Chukwuma Soludo made a tour of some critical areas within Onitsha metropolis.

Governor Soludo after touring Okpoko stormed Onitsha, visiting Ngene Canal, Creek road, Fegge, Bida Road and Main Market where he addressed the residents and traders.

On sighting the Governor, the people began jubilation.

Speaking to the ABS, Mr Timothy Adiele expressed great optimism that Governor Soludo will put smile on the faces of the poor masses.

He encouraged the Governor to sustain the tempo, noting that Ndi Anambra will support him.

For another resident, Mr Obinna Udemezue, the Governor's early moves is in line with the expectations Ndị Anambra had of him which made them to give him massive support during the election irrespective of the security challenges.

He called on Ndi Anambra to understand the genuine intentions of the Governor and support him to achieve his mission for the good of the people.

They both commended the Governor for a good start while expressing a special joy over the ban on illegal revenue collection in the state.

Governor Soludo while addressing them at different points emphasized the need for them to do their bid while showing great determination and political will to deliver the dividends of democracy to Ndi Anambra.
Lalasticlala

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by NwaNimo1(m): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
Soludo for give those touts a 'Bianca Slap' simultaneously.........

....this is a new era?

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Ay77(m): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
Village people
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by lyriclekidd(m): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
You wish
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by helinues: 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nice one

Good first step

Sanity should return fully to Anambra under the leadership of Gov Soludo

All the best sir

7 Likes

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
He should focus on terrorist first grin Mr. Akwette 2070
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by lailo: 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
This one wey dem take slap start his tenure...
No be so so slap e go use sapa slap hunger for anabrarians throughout his reign undecided

4 Likes

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by lailo: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
Initial gragra.....
Failure loading.....
I wish u love sha undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by abobote: 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Soludo pls don't disappoint us like Rochas

9 Likes

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Oysters(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Where is the written and signed policy? Is it by going to the market and shouting that you've abolished something that it becomes law? And see all of them hailing him.

Tufiakwa gi. We'll never learn

2 Likes

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by ResidentSnitch(f): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You mean Soludo wants to take ipob pigs head on?
Bro Leo, when do you think that the life leader of Afonjas - Tinumbu, will take on the numerous Agberos in Afonja land screaming ' owo mi da' everywhere?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by adelaja70(m): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
I wish you success even though ipob no use better eyes look you.

Thunder fire ipob!

MY brother.. Na so he ban me too o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by HEBEI: 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
Abolishing touting is the first step in the right direction.

Touting is the worse thing that happened to Anambra State.

2 Likes

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Golan007: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
grin

These folks.
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by BeautifulMind2: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ay77:
Village people
City people otondo, most of those guys there will feed you and your generation till you delete

6 Likes

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Cantonese: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
No time.

Plenty of work to do.

It’s up to the electorate to get such people into positions of power. All those professional politicians with “lifetime ambition” should let those professionals in politics without “lifetime ambition” get into positions of power for a better nation.

2 Likes

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Psalmistproject: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
This move is a commendable one with a subtle shade of few notorious touts masquerading for the position of presidency.

@Wike& Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by blowjohn(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hope this is not initial gra gra

1 Like

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
Of course, foolish one's will turn it into a tribal mudslinging of words.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joshua Maciver Marries Harriet Edide In Style In Bayelsa (Photos) / ‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo) / Chibok Girls Survivors, Now In Oregon Boarding School, Share Their Stories (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.