Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) (5575 Views)

Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. / Black Slavery Exists Today In Muslim-dominated African Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by Eastlink(m): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2023
tbarrister:

Lol this are pure lies, any Christian u see in kano are either non hausa or converts which are very very very rare. But to be honest I know of few Christian communities in kebbi, definitely not big enough to give themselves a rep not to talk of a senator
I guess you need evidence. Ok, let me silent you.
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by Eastlink(m): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2023
See a dailytrust newspaper evidence below. This is in Kano and Katsina.

https://dailytrust.com/how-indigenous-northern-christians-celebrated-xmas/

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by MadamExcellency: 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
fk001:
Nigerian Muslims marry 4 wives and each wife can give birth to an average number of 10 to 15 children. Because both males and females in Islam marry at a very young age.

Now compare it to Nigerian Christians that don't marry early most of them marry when they almost reach menopause and even if they marry they mostly give birth to less than 5 children, and they only marry 1 wife, some of the Christian guys have turned into red pillars and misogyny that don't want to marry at all, while the girls are now feminists fighting for equal right.

So tell me with the above comparison who tends to have a potentially higher population between the two groups?

Inconsequential statistics.

Men don't give birth to children, women do. If there are 50 women in the North and 50 women in the South. Population growth has nothing to do with one man impregnating 20 women and divorcing 10. People don't give birth because of remarriage.

If one woman gives birth 5 children in the North and their Southern counterpart replicate the same. The populations will be equal minus death rate which is obviously high in Northern Nigeria.

If you like to marry all the women for yourself and only allow your brother marry your divorced wives, nothing changes. There are no more women in Core North than in the Core South.

1 Like

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by ISLAMBAD: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
aklid:
😂😂😂this statistics made me laugh out my assss
What sort of dubious shit is this…. Like what the heck
Ahh people wey normal no plenty at alll… go and deepen your research and stop putting sentiments into things

Point out the inaccurate figure here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jos Crisis : 80 Cows Die Of Mango Poisoning / Check Out Lionel Messi New Classical Tattoo / Heavy Protest In Malaga Spain For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.