Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,327 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Drop A Quote! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop A Quote! (225 Views)

Drop A Broke Man Quote / MY BEST THREAD โ€” Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] / Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop A Quote! by BigRocky: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hi guys..let's drop a quote to inspire and motivates ourselves.

Below is a quote I personally created from my head sometime ago due to some observations.

"The poor vote were they see hope,the rich vote were they see opportunity"
---Bigrocky 2023.

Drop urs below, personal quote or copied one.
Re: Drop A Quote! by yrhuhfy113: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
When a man gets rich, he thinks of the woman he loves and raising a family BUT when a woman gets rich, she believes she doesn't need a man

Jesus saves, Money saves too BUT ONLY Jesus died for you and I to live.

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Quote! by Jennyclay(f): 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
A man that canโ€™t take good care of his wife/girlfriend is worse than an infidel and should be ashamed of himself 24/7

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop A Quote! by PPIA: 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
Girls, strive to be independent and industrious so that you will not have a sinkhole in-between your legs like the person above me๐Ÿ‘†as a result of the dependency.
cool

3 Likes

Re: Drop A Quote! by Ashez: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
Anyone that puts his trust in God, will never be put to shame.
Re: Drop A Quote! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
Wisdom is the ability to knw the right thing to do, and doing it at the right time. Any thing short of this amounts to folly. ...collinsaik 2023

1 Like

Re: Drop A Quote! by Ecos(m): 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
If you aspire to acquire the desire you admire and you fire but it backfire, never conspire within yourself to retire inside refire so that you can acquire the desire you admire --Obikings

It's a renowned fact that riches, beauty, fortune or fame conferred on anyone is fragile, fleeting and frail but mental excellent is a splendid and a lasting possession to possess --Obikings

Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change with my power, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference

1 Like

Re: Drop A Quote! by VinnyBaba: 5:14am On Aug 06, 2023
Sweet Towtow no be by Fine Face. Know this and know peace. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™‚
Re: Drop A Quote! by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 06, 2023
Stupidity is beefing someone in a faceless forum.
Re: Drop A Quote! by Zigzagman: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
grin
Re: Drop A Quote! by Kipaji: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2023
"Life is a gift of nature but beautiful living is a gift of wisdom"
Malawian proverb

(1) (Reply)

Titled: All These Practices Are The Feaces Of Rome / Any Lady Up For phone intimacy Or Sex Chat Read This / Is There Any Strip Clubs were we Can Meet Wifey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.