Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,423 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City (3029 Views)

Beautiful Enugu Lifetsyle And Golf City / President Tinubu Arrives National Security Office In A Golf Cart / Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by FatherOfJesus: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hillrange boys secondary school, Enugu

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by FatherOfJesus: 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
You can send your kids here

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nice school and it looks well coordinated

10 Likes

Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by Alchemy528: 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Some people dream school

9 Likes

Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by Tomek09(m): 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
Conducive environment to aid learning.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by Tomek09(m): 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nice
Education is the responsibility for all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by Mindlog: 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
Opus Dei owns the school, so the standard is expected to be like their other schools, Whitesands, Roseville and Lagoon School.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by Solsix(m): 3:24am On Aug 06, 2023
Mindlog:
Opus Dei owns the school, so the standard is expected to be like their other schools, Whitesands, Roseville and Lagoon School.
Opus dei is related to Catholic church?? Am I right??
Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by EKONGKING: 3:27am On Aug 06, 2023
where are the jobs for hardworking IGBOS in south east , so as you need to emigrate to Lagos or Abroad .

These hardworking people cannot live 4 X 4 store rooms right ?

Think about it .
Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by Workch: 3:36am On Aug 06, 2023
EKONGKING:
where are the jobs for hardworking IGBOS in south east , so as you need to emigrate to Lagos or Abroad .

These hardworking people cannot live 4 X 4 store rooms right ?

Think about it .

unemployment rate in southern Nigeria is highest in southsouth.
SouthEast is the second most employed region in Nigeria according to statistics.
Maybe you should not worry about igbos a lot.
We can actually get southsouth and the north to be as employed as southeast first before we talk about where these beautiful children will work

14 Likes

Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by EKONGKING: 3:44am On Aug 06, 2023
Workch:
unemployment rate in southern Nigeria is highest in southsouth.
SouthEast is the second most employed region in Nigeria accepting to statistics.
Maybe you should not worry about igbos a lot.
We can actually get southsouth and the north to be as employed as southeast first before we talk about where these beautiful children will work

South South people don't come online and brag daily like the IGBOS .

Look at my village where Iam coming , your post .
have you seen any south south person post such nonsense .
https://www.nairaland.com/7784893/im-based-lagos-where-go

You people and chest beating are legendary like 5 and 6 .

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by Workch: 3:49am On Aug 06, 2023
EKONGKING:

Look at my village where Iam coming , have you seen any south south person post such nonsense .
Why are now pained?
It's not a small feat to achieve this with 20pounds each. It's very commendable.
Southsouth except Edo state and crossriver for me is the most useless region in this country. I swear.

You are just being scammed, your resources used to feed northern elites in kano, the remainder used to build raillines to Niger.

21 Likes

Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by EKONGKING: 3:52am On Aug 06, 2023
Workch:
Why are now pained?
It's not a small feat to achieve this with 20pounds each. It's very commendable

I am not pained , I am laughing at the stupidity of the richest tribe of Nigeria .

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by Workch: 3:53am On Aug 06, 2023
EKONGKING:

I am not pained , I am laughing at the stupidity of the richest tribe of Nigeria .
South South for me is the most useless region in this country. They are most scammed.
They take their resources to kano and Sokoto to massage northern elites and then give them peanuts to self-service on.
Your resources is what Buhari used in building rail line from Kano to Niger republic and you are here making noise.

I pity you people, by the time they re done with you and finished your Oyel, we will not be there to defend you. You think Oyel last forever?

All you minority tribes there will realize what Shege banza means.

13 Likes

Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by Workch: 3:57am On Aug 06, 2023
EKONGKING:

it won't take long until the north squeezes out all your resources then you will be left with imminent poverty and penury.

Maybe by then, children in South south will be asking how their forefathers were so stupid to allow this to happen

8 Likes

Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by EKONGKING: 4:00am On Aug 06, 2023
Workch:
South South for me is the most useless region in this country. They are most scammed.
They take their resources to kano and Sokoto to massage northern elites and then give them peanuts to self-service on.
Your resources is what Buhari used in building rail line from Kano to Niger republic and you are here making noise.

I pity you people, by the time they re done with you and finished your Oyel, we will not be there to defend you. You think Oyel last forever?

All you minority tribes there will realize what Shege banza means.

Ok . The god saviors from south east have remembered about our poor exploited souls from South south since1966 .

Kudos.
Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by Workch: 4:03am On Aug 06, 2023
EKONGKING:

Ok . The god saviors from south east have remembered about our poor exploited souls from South south since1966 .

Kudos.

I'm telling you the truth. Southsouth is the most scammed in this country and you know it.

There's nothing that is a lie here. Most of the revenue this country generates comes from your region. Most of these money ends up in the North for infrastructure. Your people are ravaging in penury, go to the creeks. The poverty level is high and too high for oil producing regions.
You get scammed every now and then, even my own state get a piece of your resources in allocation.

By the time the oil reserves are finished and then the north has realized that you are now useless to them, you or your children will understand what I am talking about.

So you better focus on rescuing the children in southsouth, because by the time oil is exhausted there, you will be worthless to the north and will be discarded like a piece of shit. There will be nothing to hold on to anymore.

I'm seeing the future and it's inevitable unless you do something about it

11 Likes

Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by maticar: 4:54am On Aug 06, 2023
EKONGKING:

Kudos.

Your state is second poorest in SS after bayelsa

So shut it

Igbos have come along way since 20pounds each was given to them and you take it upon yourself to weep and cry after them

Face your governor's who keep impoverishing your folks

Leave igbos alone wether we migrate or not how is it your fathers business

8 Likes

Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by maticar: 4:56am On Aug 06, 2023
Workch:
I'm telling you the truth. Southsouth is the most scammed in this country and you know it.

There's nothing that is a lie here. Most of the revenue this country generates comes from your region. Most of these money ends up in the North for infrastructure. Your people are ravaging in penury, go to the creeks. The poverty level is high and too high for oil producing regions.
You get scammed every now and then, even my own state get a piece of your resources in allocation.

By the time the oil reserves are finished and then the north has realized that you are now useless to them, you or your children will understand what I am talking about.

So you better focus on rescuing the children in southsouth, because by the time oil is exhausted there, you will be worthless to the north and will be discarded like a piece of shit. There will be nothing to hold on to anymore.

No mind him

Always crying about igbos when the main issues of poverty and wretchedness is staring him full glare in the face

8 Likes

Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by rdokoye: 5:00am On Aug 06, 2023
Workch:

Most of the revenue from oil sales actually goes to the South South. The South South region is just incredibly corrupt, and plagued with inept leadership.

6 Likes

Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by Workch: 5:20am On Aug 06, 2023
rdokoye:

Most of the revenue from oil sales actually goes to the South South. The South South region is just incredibly corrupt, and plagued with inept leadership.
no it doesn't.
If you consider the revenue from oil proceeds, how much is been spent on federal projects visavis what we generate from non-oil sector and state allocation, you will realize that it doesn't.
We can briefly do the mathematics.

I don't hate southsouth, as a matter of fact, my own cla of Igbo originated and migrated from southsouth so we are brothers and sisters but they need to be wise.

They are using them like toilet paper, when you have gone beyond your usefulness, which is Oyel, you will be discarded and flushed. It's the truth.
Southsouth is to heterogeneous to even start a country to start with, if that oil dries up, Southsouth will run to igbos for cover because they will be treated the way minorities in northcentral are treated now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by Mindlog: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2023
Solsix:

Opus dei is related to Catholic church?? Am I right??

Yes, you are right. They are globally known for providing quality education as in Nigeria, they also founded the Lagos Business School which is the graduate school of their Pan-Atlantic University .

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by freddie009(m): 8:24am On Aug 06, 2023
EKONGKING:

Look at my village where Iam coming , your post .
have you seen any south south person post such nonsense .

una too they argue, lets come together and see how we can make money.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by Scarrr: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2023
Lol.. mediocrity
Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by Diego35M: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2023
EKONGKING:

Kudos.

If you're from the SS, and you're insulting the Igbos, you're a lunatic

8 Likes

Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by Manna4Gurls: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2023
These are people that invests in education. Hope the teachers too are well qualified for the tasks

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by Rich4god(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2023
Na wa for some people self....

A thread was created about a school, Una turn am to fight.

I wan believe say Una no get work.
Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by jumper524(m): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2023
Not a fan of single gender school.
It turns them to lovers of themselves.
Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by WorldRichest: 11:01am On Aug 06, 2023
So, why are you posting pictures of a private school here?

If you concentrate on your life, then you may not hawk Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups like those before you or carry drugs to Europe like your uncles who are in different prisons for drugs trafficking.

Focus on your life, lazy youth.
Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by MXrep: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2023
Rich4god:
Na wa for some people self....

A thread was created about a school, Una turn am to fight.

I wan believe say Una no get work.
These minority rodents will be handled with iron hand. Igbos made mistake by treating them with brotherly love. Inferior people flock to oppressors.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City by mytime24(f): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sch fees there go b another level

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? / Before And After Pictures Of an Aba Street / Video On "babangida And Vatsa: A Widow's Pain, A General's Burden"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.