Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land (13205 Views)

$2.1B Arms Scandal: APC AKIDA Petitions Tinubu, Calls For Sack Of Matawalle / Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction / 2023: Peter Obi’s Records As Governor Disqualifies Him From Presidency – Ozobu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by 9japride(m): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2023
gbengene1234:
Some sets of people are promoting discord between Yoruba's and Igbo's on this platform. Alot of them opened an impersonating fake account to perfect their plans. Admin, your platform is losing its relevance and all its full of now is hatred.
[color=#006600][/color]

I believe it's mainly done by fellow Africans. When you meet another African, the next thing they ask is are you Igbo or Yoruba?
Normally, they hate us on a low key and since nairaland gives miscreants the avenue to promote hatred they grab the opportunity.
The other categories of people instigating hate here are kids who don't have a business they are operating and also, external bodies who don't want Nigeria to progress.
Same way foreign bodies support coup, assassination of political leaders, insurgency, etc is same way they support social media warfare.
It's shameful that there is no trust among the main tribes in the country and yet they claim to be one Nigeria.
Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by seanfer(m): 7:50am On Aug 06, 2023
Odin13:

And what’s worth viewing in Yoruba land ?

Aside bitterness and abject hatred.. we see everyday from you all

Tell me what’s worth viewing in Yoruba ..

Your people are still rushing to the SW with night buses on a daily basis. You know why people like will continue to attract hatred to your tribe? You don’t want to accept that other tribes and regions are ahead of your mud landlocked region. Don’t come and mention streams as ocean for us.
Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by Olatundex22(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2023
Allisgud:
Tinubu have started what he is known for,this is how he became no 1 Lagos landlord he wants to extend the business to order state grin
am very sure you didn’t read it. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by Olatundex22(m): 8:00am On Aug 06, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
Tinubu thinks Nigeria is Lagos he can buy up?
ignorance of all, read it all first before you expose your ignorance and hatred

1 Like

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by HeroicMeastro: 8:24am On Aug 06, 2023
IkeGod9891:

I wish that we can meet face2face.
Weitin you wan do am? grin
Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by Goodman2023: 8:40am On Aug 06, 2023
Odin13:

When will Yoruba tribe learn to live without bitterness..
Why so utterly unsecured against their superiors?

Yoruba tribe of southwest Nigeria .. can never breath without igbos of southern nigeria

No matter how they wish to pretend otherwise .. igbos remain their life line ..

That’s the simple truth

Those days, the north was known for agriculture...the west for education (knowledge) while the east for trade and commerce...but today, technology has taken over and in terms of knowledge, igbos are leading, and yet still maintains her lead in trade and commerce all over Nigeria and beyond...the north still maintains the lead for agriculture.
From the above, you can see the Yoruba has nothing to offer, but brag about lagos, forgetting that the people who move lagos are igbos and hausas...CEOs of great companies are owned by either a northerner or an Easterner... since the yorubas has nothing else to offer, they turned into revenue collectors...

Agberos going about harassing and shouting Owo mi da

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by yommen: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2023
Fejoku:
Hate oozing everywhere. I hope my fellow Igbos are seeing what I'm seeing.

Hate How? Are the land grabbers not Ibos? Or Yorubas are the ones trying to grab land in Enugu again? This your mentality is poor o!!!

1 Like

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by yommen: 8:45am On Aug 06, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Did you read the article at all?

He didn't read and assumed it is Tinubu that wants to snatch the Enugu land. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by insidelife22(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2023
IkeGod9891:

Guy, that's what we see here, I really wish Tinubu could go on with the proposed war with Niger, so that idps for north go surplus.
Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by jrusky(m): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2023
Fejoku:

Read bro and use your brain. Did the article says Tinubu is the one who want to sell the land?

Stop all these nonsense. If what the man is saying is true then its somebody in Igbo land who is the culprit and not Tinuu.

This is getting stupid I had read so many comments pointing and accusing Tinubu and some went tribal rants, this is madness, honestly I don't know when some Igbos became this unreasonable.

In all things on earth how will Tinubu want Enugu land pls for wetin na? Pls guys stop these rubbish it's no longer funny anylonger.

Pls Nnwanem do you think with these self political destruction path igbo follow any region will ever vote any igbo to be the president in Nigeria ever? I don't see it happening because the hatred is getting deeper and deeper just because one deceit thief called Obi lost election.

Dem no dey telli pesin......

1 Like

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by pharmagba: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2023
Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by WorldRichest: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2023
IkeGod9891:

We told you to come out and vote during the Lagos governorship election, but you went and hid under your grandma's bed

1 Like

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by yellowman2225(m): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2023
pharmagba:

Ignoramus!

In the constitution of Nigeria State governor owns the land.

You are also an half illiterate.

There are federal government lands and their are state lands.

Government owns land and people buy only interest in land by seeking governors consent. That's the essence of c of o.

Theere are lands the FG controls and there are some for states. Even LG had it's lands.

This is why you see some roads called Federal roads while some are state roads. QED.

No one knows it all. We all are open to learning.
Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by mdimefields: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2023
Odin13:

This is it ..

No be Yoruba ? grin

Igbos keep torturing this peoples without words..

The bitterness and hate of Yoruba people
Let them maintain the hate. It is destroying them already. They should keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by willibounce1(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2023
What do they want to put inside the museum? Hatred, bitterness, envy, drugs, Nnamdi kanu and Simon ekpa's manhood?

The govt should use it for something more useful. They can build a school or hospital on the land.
Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by AareGaa: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2023
Fejoku:

Dem don swear for una for that region.

I wish they would allow you to go and form your biafra quickly.

A bunch of bitter and hateful illiterates
Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by 1shortblackboy: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2023
Odin13:

Yoruba tribe of southwest Nigeria .. can never breath without igbos of southern nigeria

That’s the simple truth
one person made a hateful comment and you're attributing it to the whole yoruba tribe. This is wrong. This is how tribalism thrives in Nigeria
Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by Cooly100: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2023
The greatest day on earth will be the day the Igbos and Yorubas path ways...

One ImperalYoruba was asking what Igbos can pout in the museum...

See below...

99% of these local tribal people have never gone beyond Ore...

1 Like

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by computer0810(m): 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
IkeGod9891:

What's the point in meeting îpîgs 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by computer0810(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
Odin13:

That’s the simple truth

Superiors 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 in what way pls

U sef know and if u don't know go and ask ur parents, yoruba's are better than Ibos a thousand times
Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by GreyLaw(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Answer nau. What artefacts do you have for us to come see? Abi you go display Ojukwu?

Give the land to Ibo muslims for a new mosque abeg. Allah will reward your charity.

You are too dumb to remain on this forum. Your poverty of the mind is translating into insanity. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by Fearyourcreator: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
Odin13:

That’s the simple truth
Igbos plenty NL ooo... I dey see as una dey like nonsense and bad news here
Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by Rolings: 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
franchasofficia:
He is talking about your fellow children of the fallen demon commenting with their usual hatred on this topic.

Go school una say na owomida better pass, disgracing Awolowo and his free education, tufiakwa grin

I know. Anybody wey call out igbos no go school and is a igbo hater
Everybody knows that igboman can do no wrong.

We don hear una
Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by tiger28: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ohanaeze pleads to TINUBU??

Didn't they say he isn't "Officially" the President

These Easterners are Jokers!
Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by Fejoku: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Did you read the article at all?
You needed to see the comments before I made mine. It was those comments that I was referring to and not the content of the original post. You can see that those comments have been removed.
Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by Brush1: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
This BAT can never stop being a criminal. I detest him.

1 Like

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by Tomek09(m): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
Let the area be developed asap. Which one is museum?? Of what benefit is the monument to common citizen ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member / This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head / 9 Biafra War Machine Dat Mak Is Hard For Nigeria To Defeat Dem During Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.