Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head (13214 Views)

Micky Kazzim Carrying Items On His Head In Ogun (Photos) / Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo / Fayose Placing A Cap On Lere Olayinka, Supports Him For Post Of PDP Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ZUBY77(m): 5:20am On Jun 06, 2016
I don't play hatred game but I like to point out mistakes when men seems to be blinded by whatever they believe in.
The confusion that came with Religion is why we are where we are today.

Buhari said "We must learn to respect other people's Religion so we can live in peace"
If the Christian believers are as violent as his Muslim fanatics, someone would have yanked that cap off with his head.

By making that statement, Buhari simply told the Muslims and Christians to kill anyone who doesn't respect their Religion.

....And for the record, I don't care about the two Religions or any other Religion for that matter. So this is not me against you.

16 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by Mrfahaz(m): 5:25am On Jun 06, 2016
modified:

1 Like

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by Abdulhalim97(m): 5:30am On Jun 06, 2016
Mrfahaz may be you should read what they wrote because I don't think you've get the statement
Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by 2undeee(m): 5:34am On Jun 06, 2016
Abdulhalim97:
Mrfahaz may be you should read what they wrote because I don't think you've get the statement

Him never chop no to talk of bafa so him no dey see well
Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by Poweredbreww: 5:41am On Jun 06, 2016
Mschew. Religion is part of the real problem affecting that country. Smh

5 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by DaBullIT(m): 5:48am On Jun 06, 2016
Buhari is not the only one keeping his cap on his head

I guess it would have been better propaganda picture if you knw how to photoshop , edit and crop

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by LMFashions: 6:09am On Jun 06, 2016
DaBullIT:

I guess it would have been better propaganda picture if you knw how to photoshop , edit and crop

Dat is still no excuse. The fact still remain dat he didn't respect another's faith by having his cap on in a Christian's place of prayer. Same applies to others there. I'm not surprised, of course u'll always see ways to defend him even when he's caught pants down doing what's not right.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ZUBY77(m): 6:13am On Jun 06, 2016
DaBullIT:

That is exactly my point, the Muslims there didn't respect the Christian law of removing caps during prayer, but they are quick to cut off your head if you don't respect theirs.

No, i am not interested in Propaganda and i don't care who else had his cap on in that picture.
I don't know the other person with cap but i bet he was one of those religious fanatics up north who would kill for their Muhammed.

.....But one wonders why your mind decided to settle for propaganda
This is what our youth has been turned into, everything is now seen with propaganda lens.

Please remind me what the other man with cap said about the beheaded woman in Kano.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by lordizak(m): 6:19am On Jun 06, 2016
ZUBY77:
I don't play hatred game but I like to point out mistakes when men seems to be blinded by whatever they believe in.

Buhari said "We must learn to respect other people's Religion so we can live in peace"
If the Christian believers are as violent as his Muslim fanatics, someone would have yanked that cap off his head.

....And for the record, I don't care about the two Religions or any other Religion for that matter. So this is not me against you.
he's not the only one with a cap on there.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ZUBY77(m): 6:20am On Jun 06, 2016
lordizak:

he's not the only one with a captive on there.

Go back to school if you cant understand the message i am trying to pass here.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by hakeem4(m): 6:27am On Jun 06, 2016
ZUBY77:

If the Christian believers are as violent as his Muslim fanatics, someone would have yanked that cap off his head.

So he should remove all his cloth ? Or what ?

6 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by Dandsome: 6:31am On Jun 06, 2016
Well... The pope and bishops also cover their heads with something

7 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ZUBY77(m): 6:31am On Jun 06, 2016
hakeem4:

So he should remove all his cloth ? Or what ?

Not at all.
The Christian Faith requires that he removes his cap during prayers.
He must respect other peoples faith.

27 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by hakeem4(m): 6:32am On Jun 06, 2016
ZUBY77:

Not at all.
where in the bible was it written ?

How come pope's wear their cap ?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ZUBY77(m): 6:32am On Jun 06, 2016
Dandsome:
Well... The pope and bishops also cover their heads with something

Is he a Pope or Bishop?

24 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ZUBY77(m): 6:33am On Jun 06, 2016
hakeem4:
where in the bible was it written ?

How come pope's wear their cap ?

Where is it written that you behead a woman if she says what you dont like about your religion?

32 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by tbaba1234: 6:35am On Jun 06, 2016
ZUBY77:

Not at all.
He must respect other peoples faith.

Not everyone is aware of that... Is this in the bible somewhere? Please provide references, thank you!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by babyfaceafrica: 6:36am On Jun 06, 2016
OP. You are pointless..in my church elders and title holders wear..albeit small...who cap epp?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by muri4mig(m): 6:36am On Jun 06, 2016
Are u now saying that when a muslim is praying, as a Christian u must look for a cap to put on? You hatred knows no bound. You still called him a fanatic in ur comment above. I dont know why christian always find it hard to mind their business but will always jump at opportunity to call somebody a fanatics if u do not subscribe to their belief. To me muslim are more tolerating than Christians.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by hakeem4(m): 6:36am On Jun 06, 2016
ZUBY77:

Where is it written that you behead a woman if she says what you dont like about your religion?
I'm not a Muslim ... But they were following the law of Moses

1 Like

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by johnwizey: 6:40am On Jun 06, 2016
ZUBY77:

No, i am not interested in Propaganda and i don't care who else had his cap on in that picture.
I don't know the other person with cap but i bet he was one of those religious fanatics up north who would kill for their Muhammed.

.....But one wonders why your mind decided to settle for propaganda
This is what our youth has been turned into, everything is now seen with propaganda lens.

Please remind me what the other man with cap said about the beheaded woman in Kano.
Hw abt those prophets and bishops that uses cap too
Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ZUBY77(m): 6:41am On Jun 06, 2016
hakeem4:
I'm not a Muslim ... But they were following the law of Moses

muri4mig:
Are u now saying that when a muslim is praying, as a Christian u must look for a cap to put on? You hatred knows no bound. You still called him a fanatic in ur comment above. I dont know why christian always find it hard to mind their business but will always jump at opportunity to call somebody a fanatics if u do not subscribe to their belief. To me muslim are more tolerating than Christians.

I dont think any of you understood the point i am making with this post.

An innocent woman was beheaded in Kano because the fanatics said she disrespected Muhammed.
Then Buhari said we must respect other peoples religion to live in peace.

Now my point is, why didn't he respect the Christian Religion by removing his cap during prayers?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by johnwizey: 6:42am On Jun 06, 2016
muri4mig:
E remain small u for make sense but ur last statement ruined it. How many muslims has been beheaded by christians in the name of religion

23 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ZUBY77(m): 6:43am On Jun 06, 2016
johnwizey:
Hw abt those prophets and bishops that uses cap too

Is Buhari a prophet or bishop of Christian Religion?
Do you go to the mosque wearing the same clothes as the Imam?

16 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 06, 2016
Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by allthingsgood: 6:53am On Jun 06, 2016
LMFashions:

Dat is still no excuse. The fact still remain dat he didn't respect another's faith by having his cap on in a Christian's place of prayer. Same applies to others there. I'm not surprised, of course u'll always see ways to defend him even when he's caught pants down doing what's not right.

And u will look for the flimsiest excuse to crucify him based on your personal bias. I wear cap to church often and no, thunder doesnt strike me!

4 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by tsdarkside(m): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2016
dont forget,he is not christian......if you find it disrespectful,then tell him to take it off....he dont know your church-laws...

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by Nusaf: 6:55am On Jun 06, 2016
For the president to be in that prayer session without excusing himself out is commendable, because being there can be likened to the the Christians joining the Muslims in the mosque although without fully conforming to the rules.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by CyberTerrorist: 6:57am On Jun 06, 2016
I guess people there didn't let him know that he should remove his cap...

1 Like

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ASL33: 6:59am On Jun 06, 2016
DaBullIT:

The other person is elrufai. Another bigot.

6 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by pikin1(m): 7:03am On Jun 06, 2016
No blame bubu joor! Blame those who pay him too much respect to tell to remove his cap

1 Like

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ASL33: 7:04am On Jun 06, 2016
tsdarkside:

dont forget,he is not christian......if you find it disrespectful,then tell him to take it off....he dont know your church-laws...
Why is this your suggestion not applied to the woman bitten to death in Kano State.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only One Chibok Girl Has A Baby - VP Osinbajo / El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ / Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.