Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

How Do Handle This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Handle This Situation (346 Views)

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / How Many Of Our Men Can Handle This Woman? / How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Handle This Situation by lavylilly: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2023
From DM
Imet this guy sometimes last year. It took me 6mnths before I finally accepted to date him, at first I was not really in love but gradually I began to love him beyond measure. Truth is I never asked him for anything instead I was the one spending for him...despite how he treated me I still endured..most times I go on my knees for hours begging before he finally forgives me for wat I don't even kno I did wrong.....
He makes sure 3rd parties are involved in our relationship...he lies against me just to be called the right one, all this I endured until one day I was rushed to the hospital unconscious and it took God's intervention before I regained consciousness...he was called only for him to tell my family he traveled.....meanwhile he was the last person I chatted with that same day before I was rushed to d hospital...later a friend of mine called him asking him why he is still not at the hospital but his reply was "don't she have parents" why not call them.. he told my friend he can't come for any reason and even told my friend that he lied about travelling...little did he kno that my parents were listening to his conversation with my friend...
Thank God I have been discharged but even till now he has not called or messaged to say he said anything about me being sick

I feel hurt...that somebody I loved with all my life could actually do this to me....even tho I endured so many maltreatment from him.....yet my life meant nothing to him
Re: How Do Handle This Situation by immortalcrown(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2023
We have not heard his own side of the story. So, It is difficult for me to give a balance judgement on your case now.

It is usually dangerous and so difficult to advise ladies who have relationship problems. This is because, ladies hardly tell the truth when narrating their relationship ordeals. They will just say they love the man. But they will not be sincere to say why they love the man. More than 60 or 70% of women who claim they love a man are saying because either the man is very attractive or the man is rich and spends enough on them or the man gives them orgasm in bed. Web all know that these three things do not guarantee long-term happiness in a relationship. We also know it is very stupid to capitalise on any of these three things when choosing a partner. This is why you ladies are usually shy to confess that one of these three things is the reason you are dying for a man. This is why it is usually dangerous and difficult to advise you ladies.

Why do you apologise to someone who offends you? Why do you apologise when you are the one that deserves an apology? This is very silly. I believe stupidity or desperation are the only two reasons why someone who is offended will be apologising to the offender. Any woman that does such a thing is either stupid or desperate to keep a man who does not love her at all. Any man that does such a thing is either stupid or desperate to keep a woman who does not love him at all. It is very suicidal, there is no wisdom in it at all. I have, on many locations, told people that it is wrong for someone to apologise when he or she is not the guilty one. They claim it is romantic. Even in churches, many preachers mislead people by telling men to apologise to women even when the women are the offenders because women love petting. Petting is totally different from apology. Even if apology is a form of petting, apology can never be the best form of petting.

If it is true that you are the one who spends on him and apologizes for his own offenses, I suspect some things about you.

Maybe many men have dated and dumped you and you are now desperate to settle down with a man.

Maybe you don't have many exes but this one is so charming that you don't want to lose him. Being charming in this case can be many things. You might find him charming because of his good looking. You might find him charming because he has connections or he shows some signs of being so great in the future. You might find him charming because he is so good in bed and he gives you orgasm.

Maybe he chased you for the six months and later found you very unsatisfying in bed. This, if true, may be why he is not making so much effort to either keep you or push you away. He is not making so much effort to keep you because he doesn't enjoy sex with you. He is not making so much effort to push you away because he enjoys your money. But pretentious habits do not last long This is why your hospital admission has exposed him. Please, this last paragraph is just an assumption, do not take it serious. This assumption might be wrong or right.

1 Like

Re: How Do Handle This Situation by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2023
So much for somebody's son, I don't know how some girls begin to trade their feelings for a dickhead. It's only my dad I can kneel down for in this life and not some dickhead out there. Dickkheads everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Handle This Situation by darkmarky(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2023
Count your losses, and move on. We love too easily in NIGERIA. As for me, before i love you, e go hard. My loyalty is not easily served unless i see you reciprocating kindness.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Handle This Situation by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2023
Aunty Lovina sorry ehn grin

All these ladies with "I can change him " mentality. Lol

3 Likes

Re: How Do Handle This Situation by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2023
Persephone1:
Aunty Lovina sorry ehn grin

All these ladies with "I can change him " mentality. Lol
Some ladies are actually designed for domestic violence.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Handle This Situation by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2023
You're probably still in love with him.

You'll probably still go back to him

And he'll probably still manipulate, use and maltreat you.

When una don love like this, una no dey get sense
Re: How Do Handle This Situation by Miravik900(m): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2023
Old story
Re: How Do Handle This Situation by Zigzagman: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
When people show you who they are, you better believe them.

It's obvious that man doesn't care one bit about you. It seems you're forcing yourself into a relationship against the guy's will.

Sadly, because you're enchanted by this guy, we know you won't follow any advice you're given. So it's best you hear from folks who have been on similar situations.

The ladies in this conversation: too good to be true are in similar situations as yourself. Listen to them describe what's happening, observe the similarities (particularly with the lady dating a policeman) and take note of the advice they were given. I believe it's applicable to you and other women who refuse to see the truth that stares them in the face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU3zIpAEQ64

I wish you all the best.

(1) (Reply)

15 Juicy Questions To Get To Know Someone FAST! / Edo Mature Lady 40+ Dm Discreet No Strings Attached Dating. / How To Be Become Rich In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.