Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,060 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

12 Things To Know To Survive In Cross River State. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things To Know To Survive In Cross River State. (1147 Views)

Man Marries Two Wives Same Day In Cross River (Photos) / Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Things To Know To Survive In Cross River State. by adegunahmed(m): 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
With reference to the trends that highlighted ways to survive in their respective states, listed below are the major things to know for your survival in Cross River State.

1. There are no bus conductors, so always call out your destination out loud as the buses/car speed by, if they hear you and going your way, they will wait. Also, enter with your change.

2. If you are looking for Mountain of Fire Church, you may need to search with a Google map. Just go to the closest Catholic or Presbyterian Church, these churches scatter full everywhere.

3. Don't come here and form OG for cultism. Cultism here nah another level. It is totally uncensored and unchecked by the government. Make dem no use you count scores ooo.

4. Any Unical girl you meet, try use condom.... A word is enough for the wise.....

5. If your friend or relative invited you over from another Local government, hold better money for transportation.. Local governments are far apart.

6. Be careful on how you eat meat, before you know it you have already eaten a dog or a monkey...

7. If you come here with the hope of getting a job without knowing anybody. Be ready to work on a farm.

8. I suppose this is where God scatter humans with different languages. They speak over 50 languages here. So, no waka go where dem go sell you.

9. Respect your Landlady ( Your landlord may have probably died grin grin grin).

10. If you know you are not a strong man, don't invite a Calabar or Yakurr girl to crash overnight. It may not end well for you. Those ones nah Terminators

11. Beer parlours open by 7am and hotels never closes in Calabar. So, don't be distracted....

12. Be very friendly, make sure to greet as you board a bus/cab and answer when greeted. This ain't Lagos State.

Bonus. Lastly, fear married women....

This state is grossly rural but relatively peaceful and neat.
Feel free to add yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Things To Know To Survive In Cross River State. by nicho450(m): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
I love the piece
Re: 12 Things To Know To Survive In Cross River State. by adegunahmed(m): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
nicho450:
I love the piece
Thanks.
Re: 12 Things To Know To Survive In Cross River State. by Hallenjay: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
7 burst my head
Re: 12 Things To Know To Survive In Cross River State. by Edipet(m): 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
Unical girls plenty for hookup sites. After lagos, Ph, binin, I think i should the fourth on the list should be cross river girls. They are very clean. One was begging me to travel come Uyo for 10k. I meet another one that told me she is not into hook-up , that she just enter the site to meet New people. Just wanted to visit me from Calabar to Uyo also. I told her no
Re: 12 Things To Know To Survive In Cross River State. by Okoroawusa: 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
adegunahmed:
With reference to the trends that highlighted ways to survive in their respective states, listed below are the major things to know for your survival in Cross River State.

1. There are no bus conductors, so always call out your destination out loud as the buses/car speed by, if they hear you and going your way, they will wait. Also, enter with your change.

2. If you are looking for Mountain of Fire Church, you may need to search with a Google map. Just go to the closest Catholic or Presbyterian Church, these churches scatter full everywhere.

3. Don't come here and form OG for cultism. Cultism here nah another level. It is totally uncensored and unchecked by the government. Make dem no use you count scores ooo.

4. Any Unical girl you meet, try use condom.... A word is enough for the wise.....

5. If your friend or relative invited you over from another Local government, hold better money for transportation.. Local governments are far apart.

6. Be careful on how you eat meat, before you know it you have already eaten a dog or a monkey...

7. If you come here with the hope of getting a job without knowing anybody. Be ready to work on a farm.

8. I suppose this is where God scatter humans with different languages. They speak over 50 languages here. So, no waka go where dem go sell you.

9. Respect your Landlady ( Your landlord may have probably died grin grin grin).

10. If you know you are not a strong man, don't invite a Calabar or Yakurr girl to crash overnight. You may not end well for you. Those ones nah Terminators

11. Beer parlours open by 7am and hotels never closes in Calabar. So, don't be distracted....

12. Be very friendly, make sure to greet as you board a bus/cab and answer when greeted. This ain't Lagos State.

Bonus. Lastly, fear married women....

This state is grossly rural but relatively peaceful and neat.
Feel free to add yours.
Na these two weak me pass
Re: 12 Things To Know To Survive In Cross River State. by Okoroawusa: 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
Edipet:
Unical girls plenty for hookup sites. After lagos, Ph, binin, I think i should the fourth on the list should be cross river girls. They are very clean. One was begging me to travel come Uyo for 10k. I meet another one that told me she is not into hook-up , that she just enter the site to meet New people. Just wanted to visit me from Calabar to Uyo also. I told her no
Especially those from Eket
Re: 12 Things To Know To Survive In Cross River State. by KingDash09(m): 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
Na Abuja own sweet pass
Re: 12 Things To Know To Survive In Cross River State. by Edipet(m): 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Especially those from Eket
yes. Eket girls too, them many for unical them like hook up very well., Oron too. You no say cna Akwa ibom people even many for unical pass cross-riverians
Re: 12 Things To Know To Survive In Cross River State. by Okoroawusa: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2023
Edipet:
yes. Eket girls too, them many for unical them like hook up very well., Oron too. You no say cna Akwa ibom people even many for unical pass cross-riverians
Is Eket in Akwa Ibom or Cross River?
Re: 12 Things To Know To Survive In Cross River State. by Edipet(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Is Eket in Akwa Ibom or Cross River?
Akwa ibom
Re: 12 Things To Know To Survive In Cross River State. by Okoroawusa: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2023
Edipet:
Akwa ibom
Ok
Re: 12 Things To Know To Survive In Cross River State. by Mystiquefia: 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Edipet:

Whay site is this?
Re: 12 Things To Know To Survive In Cross River State. by Zardex(m): 1:22am On Oct 07, 2023
Am not surprised by number 10
Re: 12 Things To Know To Survive In Cross River State. by DawsonCole: 4:45am On Oct 07, 2023
Very lovely State.

As one who loves travelling, I've been to the east, west, north and south of Nigeria. So far, Calabar remains the best place I've been to. Calm and serene. The bus drivers are nice and friendly.

Great place for a getaway!

I'd plan a solo trip there sometime.
Re: 12 Things To Know To Survive In Cross River State. by deniguy05: 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
CALABAR IS A NICE STATE AND CAN BE COINED AS ONE OF THE CLEANEST STATE WITH A THRASH TRUCK LOCATED AT ALMOST EVERY END OF THE STREET. iT'S A FU PLACE TO BE AND I GREE WITH EVERYTHING TH OP SAID ONLY THE LANDLORD/LANDLADY THING. Their food are cheap, housing and it's a peaceful place if cultism is at peace. those nuisance are quick to start matters out of anything there.

(1) (Reply)

So Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life? / What Do You Think He Should Get First / True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.